Open Club  ·  3,973 members  ·  Free

Threshold LevelUp

Need help with flight plans

jfwharton

I downloaded the 737-700U 1910 and the 737-900U 1909 along with the B739U_3_73_5 update.  They are installed in separate folders, one for the 737-700U and 737-900U under my aircraft folder.  I also have the latest Zibo (3.44) installed in it's own folder and it does not have any issue loading or saving flight plans.

Edited by jfwharton

Flight plans once generated are kept in the output/flight plans folder in x-plane.  Just as you can in Zibo you can access any company route by typing the origin and destination ICAO code ending with .01  A flight I frequently fly is a route from Newark Liberty(KEWR) to Logan Intl. (KBOS).  I generate it with SimBrief and import to x-plane with SimBrief downloader. Typed into the Co route line it would be KEWRKBOS.01  Does this help?

I tried something else.  Somewhere I read that to load a saved flight plan into the Zibo you first have to enter the departure and arrival ICAO's.  I just tried that and then entered the flight play without any extension and it loaded.  So that worked.  Thank you for the information.

• 3 weeks later...

Default Simbrief plan abbreviation is DEP airport + DES airport usually followed by 01 before the file prefix. (.fms/.fmc e.g). Speaking on behalf the 700 and 900, I haven't tested in flight, but should work the same way as zibo´s.  As for most issues regarding NG, Zibo, Ultimate, can be solved with google and critical thinking.  If there are no flight plan routes in the FMS Output folder in X-Plane, Simbrief isn't loading in via downloader.  They need to be set manually both shortcut and confirm outputting into f.e. AviTab and said Output folder.  There are no shortcuts in life - and as should be applied accordingly.  Except shortening the STAR, personally hate planning for long ... STARs, lol. 😉

Speaking of AIRAC cycles; the latest will be the last to compatible with 11.41.  (Source: If you are a navigraph subscriber, check your mail about cycle changes.) 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1