Engine Suggestions.

cardajowol

On 1/31/2021 at 3:48 PM, kastyr1 said:

I think the JAR 330 is CEO and the Trent 7000s are for the NEOs, which is a new equipment type in itself?

Btw here is a wild suggestion: default MD-80. lol!

right but we don't have an A330 NEO for x-plane(a good payware anyways), so this would be the next best thing. Kind of like the A320 NEO mod. Not really an A320 NEO, but the engine mod coupled with sounds gives it that feel

On 2/10/2021 at 9:16 AM, DanielR1 said:

right but we don't have an A330 NEO for x-plane(a good payware anyways), so this would be the next best thing. Kind of like the A320 NEO mod. Not really an A320 NEO, but the engine mod coupled with sounds gives it that feel

Well but the A330neo has a bit more than just another engine. 

You need new winglets, you need some additional systems, you need OANS and a HUD would be a good option. 

And even if that were no issue you would get an A330-800neo which is practically nonexistent irl. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2021 at 3:21 PM, gusram5 said:

Hello, it's possible to have a mod for the RR Trent 800 engines for the FF 777-200ER? from all mods this has been forgotten by the people

FF need to bring out V2 before I look at any mods for the 777. Not worth for its current state.

• Like 1

On 7/2/2021 at 11:09 AM, cardajowol said:

FF need to bring out V2 before I look at any mods for the 777. Not worth for its current state.

I understand your position but think on this; I don't believe that even if FF release a V2 for the 777, the RR Trent 800 would be better than your mods, for example the RR engines for the FF 757.

Edited by gusram5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...