Toliss A319-A321 CABIN MOD SETS future updates

On 4/16/2021 at 5:23 AM, Zoke_Aye said:

Any new info so far?

On my side everything is ready. We are waiting for the A319 update and later the A321. Obviously their priority is the A340. However as far as I know the beta update of the A319 will be released very soon. 
Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear Captains,   Currently I prepare the popular Cabin Mod A319 version and also the update of the A321 Cabin Mod.   Lessons learned therefore I want to ask your opinion and help.

Toliss A319 Cabin Mod Sets are out!   https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/71679-toliss-a319-cabin-mod-sets-cms/

Lufthansa, Austrian,Swiss, Brussels

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Full-Flight said:

Do you think a European config with a the all economy and then the "Business Class" up front with the middle blocked seat and curtain between economy class cabin would be possible for the A321, sort of like the one with the A319 🙃

I am sure! It is already prepared. Lufthansa/TAP and Air France/La Compagnie. Check the video. We are waiting for the A321 update. Neo addon will be necessary.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Airdrigh75 would you ever consider making a cabin mod for the FlightFactor 767? AT least for the -300ER, the cabin feels very outdated and would look very nice with a CMS mod to it. I would definitley fly it a whole lot more because of it! I understand I you can't though. It is a whole lot different from the ToLiSS stuff. Thanks and I hope you can consider it! 🙂

On 5/6/2021 at 6:34 AM, Zoke_Aye said:

@Airdrigh75 would you ever consider making a cabin mod for the FlightFactor 767? AT least for the -300ER, the cabin feels very outdated and would look very nice with a CMS mod to it. I would definitley fly it a whole lot more because of it! I understand I you can't though. It is a whole lot different from the ToLiSS stuff. Thanks and I hope you can consider it! 🙂

First we’d like to finish -or at least reach a certain point- the Toliss planes mod. Until this we don’t think to consider to cover any other planes.