SAM causing CTD

softreset

Thanks a lot.  Follow up question.  Is there a way to disable just ground vehicles in x organizer?  I searched high and low for it and could not find it and had to uninstall them from sam suite. The rest of enhancements including planes follow me and gates are working just fine at the moment as far as I can tell. 

39 minutes ago, matrosov said:

Thanks a lot.  Follow up question.  Is there a way to disable just ground vehicles in x organizer?  I searched high and low for it and could not find it and had to uninstall them from sam suite. The rest of enhancements including planes follow me and gates are working just fine at the moment as far as I can tell. 

Not yet. SAM3 will hopefully give you that option. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2021 at 12:08 PM, matrosov said:

@matrosov Using the SAM2 Suite application click on the 'More Detail' button  on the 'Airport Vehicles' tile and there will be an 'Uninstall' option. That is what I had to do...

Edited by jgniewkowski