Peter Tram

Boeing 777 Series 3D Cockpit update

I'll say for him: Peter is very busy at the moment with exams, also, according to his Facebook page, he opened his own business.

Also, he did not confirm the cancellation of the project.

• Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

I honestly don't mind, as long as we keep using X-Plane 10, we have a good 777 😜

Speed-Bird_1.png.476aaab47556d9957ce1e0e5b90267d3.png

Edited by ILPilot
  • Haha 3

On 11/11/2018 at 6:48 AM, Lpurcell27 said:

Btw, I will happily BETA test for this team on my sim. It would be a pleasure and I could get loads of hours into it bc I prefer long haul. If you want to contact me email me lpurcell11350@gmail.com.

Likewise, Peter Tram. I will also be willing to Beta Test (Albeit with a lot of screenshots) such as posted below, but with your 777:

b738 - 2019-11-09 18.52.42.png

5 hours ago, trellbrown23 said:

Likewise, Peter Tram. I will also be willing to Beta Test (Albeit with a lot of screenshots) such as posted below, but with your 777:

b738 - 2019-11-09 18.52.42.png

i think freewares dont need beta testing 

I think it's time to clarify some points. Most importantly - according to him, he, to put it mildly, suspended work on the project. He talked about what he thought about opening the code 777, so that the community itself eventually developed it as Zibo 737.

Also, it should be added that at the moment Peter works as a 3D modeller in YesAviation 747 (cheers, 747 from Peter, I think, will be at the level). In theory, there's a chance of ever seeing a YesAviation 777.

Damn, that's sad, but life can get in the way sometimes. I think zibo style would be great, and im sure some prominent freeware devs would be happy to get this show on the road.

That's possible due to the use of Github and they did upload an intial version of 747 which in reality is a corrected Laminar 747. The memory lead issue was fixed by the community in particular. Boeing 777, I have to admit this project is on the razor edge in reality. It takes at least a year to develop an aircraft and FS2020 is a greater threat with PMDG porting their products and FlightFactor possibly coming up with a 777 V2.

In the mean time the FF777 users can do a lot of things like use Pumper's cockpit in it, add the better wingflex and even tune the engine specs and add BSS sounds. It was pretty descent and flyable for me.