Joe_K

Carenado B1900D HD SimVRlabs Mod

Out of the VR Lab: Carenado B1900D HD

Now featuring a fully working Autopilot for VR touch controllers, working yoke, and many other custom hand-tuned manipulators optimized to work with VR touch controllers.  No more axis lines on the throttle and condition levers and those armrests. I worked very hard to make things just act and "feel" as right as they can.

Manipulators that have been tweaked to work in VR are:

-All Autopilot buttons working
-Throttle with detents you can feel at the transition to reverse throttle
-Props and mixture customized and tuned
-Perfectly tuned IAS bugs around the airspeed indicator
-All overhead light knobs tuned
-ADF and Transponder knobs tuned
-Arm Rests
-Oxygen and AC levers tuned
-Pressurization Knobs
-CRS 1 OBS dial
-HDG dial
-CRS 2 OBS dial
-Flaps no longer an animated toggle, now a fully working lever with detents you can feel
-Altimeter baro pressure knobs
-Altitude Selector knob
-Parking Brake hand tuned
-Avidyne Page knob
-Avidyne zoom knob
-Custom interior volume knob rotation corrected and tuned
-VR Yoke added and tuned
-Custom teleport hotspots, including one at the cabin door and in passenger seats

Things that still don't work correctly:

*The Climb and Descend buttons on the autopilot require you to push the V/S autopilot button first for them to work correctly.  Carenado has these as custom manipulators that do both of these actions on one mouse click, but I couldn't create a custom VR-clickable manipulator that replicates this by firing two datarefs at once...so you just have to hit V/S and then hit Climb or Descend, and then it works fine - Starts you on a +800 fpm or -800 fpm climb and descent, respectively.

*The visors are a mess.

*The props do not have a centre click-spot to move them all at once, so you'll have to move them one at a time with the VR controllers.  This is due to some custom code conflicts that can not be corrected with this version.

*The Master Caution Reset and Master Warning Reset buttons do not work with VR controllers, only on mouse-click.  Again due to some custom coding that can only work on mouse click, not VR controllers.  It works well with VR mouse though.

What's New in V101: 

Heading Sync bug has been fixed, altitude knob has been tuned for faster speed.

Edited by Joe_K
  • Like 1

I have a problem with this - the yoke is wrong - pushing makes the plane-nose go up an pulling down. Can you help me?

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use