Compatible Airports

JoaoVBettu

Aerosoft - LIMJ Genoa is compatible and has just been released.

AFLOSIM - LRCL Cluj-Napoca is compatible since last update to 1.01

Aerosoft - LSZH Zurich will be updated next week.

Aerosoft - KDAB Daytona will be updated next week.

Aerosoft - EDDT Berlin-Tegel will be updated next week.

And more to follow of course 😉

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kevdawg3 said:

How long will it be (estimated) before users like ShortFinal Designs and Xcodr implement this into their sceneries? LAX and DEN would be great to have the multiple jetways at!

https://www.thresholdx.net/news/sfdddm

ShortFinal Design is implementing SAM into his next project EDDM - X-Codr might not be using SAM at all due to cost per scenery for payware developers.

SAM for right now is useful the most for freeware development.  On the payware side if you had to choose between a 200 euro(Hasn't been confirmed yet,projected price) tag or use autgate most payware developers will choose autogate. Does exactly the same thing as SAM jetway wise, minus a couple of things.  This is where I think it isn't going to do the best. Being in the payware scenery development other dev's I know aren't going to be using SAM due to the projected price. I do understand that they deserved to be paid just as much as we do but the price is way too high for most dev's except for MisterX6 since he knows all of his scenery will do well and that he will make that money back within a few days. But you can expect the freeware development side in the community to start incorporating SAM between now and a month.

10 hours ago, Xephyr said:

https://www.thresholdx.net/news/sfdddm

ShortFinal Design is implementing SAM into his next project EDDM - X-Codr might not be using SAM at all due to cost per scenery for payware developers.

Ah ok. I really hope more and more developers, payware or freeware, are going to implement this. It sucks that it costs so much for payware devs to use because many of the payware airports would be great with this. Maybe we will see a rise of freeware scenery over payware? Lol

• Like 1

Hi all,

About the MROC scenery, I'm working right now on a big update of it which includes a entire new taxiway. That takes some time, but the SAM plugin is on it already and fully working. I've tested the gates with all the possible aircrafts there (A330, A320, A350, 767, 777, 787, 747-8, 737 series) and the result has been a sucess. 

I hope to have the update by the end of the week, once it's done, I'll let all of you know. 

Cheers!

Edited by Javbs
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1