Painting

Sure you can however the texture is not like a paint kit. You might create a completely new one or cut out the original if you have the required texturing skills.

If someone could provide a Jetway object with an easy UV Map we would love to put that into our library but due to limited resources we need support of the community here. 

Edited by Marten@Stairport

1 hour ago, Marten@Stairport said:

Sure you can however the texture is not like a paint kit. You might create a completely new one or cut out the original if you have the required texturing skills.

If someone could provide a Jetway object with an easy UV Map we would love to put that into our library but due to limited resources we need support of the community here. 

Look, I can work with Photoshop. But what I should do? To copy or what?

• 1 month later...
On 12/10/2018 at 6:55 AM, Marten@Stairport said:

I am adding SAM jetway into my own airport, but I have no idea how to add painting layer or livery on the currently provided jetways using sketch up. Could you please provide us a jetway with blank livery so I can simply replace it with my own design?

By the way, can you tell me is there an easier way to import 3DSMAX models into x-plane along with its textures? Right now I export the models into SKETCH UP, and re-paint them again before I can really import it into x-plane scenery.

Thank you very much!