[[Template core/front/global/favico is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Jump to content

MATAVIA MOD - FFA320 2.0

17 hours ago, Matteo Avia said:

Yea and tell me your thoughts ! It has no impact on performance normally.

Yes sure, do you mean upload the files in a new topic in the forum or elsewhere ?

I think this category would fit the mod perfectly! You can submit it here if you'd like 😊 https://forum.thresholdx.net/files/category/43-airliner-mods/

I tried it out yesterday and I can safely say it is fantastic. Thanks for the work you've done on this one.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...

This is one of the best graphic overhauls I've seen! Damn! I must buy the FF A320 now just for this! Wish you could work your magic on Ramzess/FF 777, that thing is so damn ugly and needs a complete makeover badly. Even with pumper's textures, it doesn't look that great.

Any plans for the Zibo 737 and Ultimate 737-900 as well?

• Like 1
On 3/23/2019 at 12:59 AM, hellzballz said:

This is one of the best graphic overhauls I've seen! Damn! I must buy the FF A320 now just for this! Wish you could work your magic on Ramzess/FF 777, that thing is so damn ugly and needs a complete makeover badly. Even with pumper's textures, it doesn't look that great.

Any plans for the Zibo 737 and Ultimate 737-900 as well?

Thank you for your compliments ! I will certainly create others mod, but I want to make them on study level ones. Because if I want to sit in a wonderful looking plane, I want it to fly in concordance, if you see what I mean Haha. So I don't know how fly the 777 but I was more thinking in improving an A330 or an upcoming A340. Because I fly these planes in my VA lol

About the zibo, I think that they don't need an improvement, because when I see pictures about it, I find it looks already very good !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 1 year later...