Sign in to follow this  
Joe_K

Carenado Bonanza A36 VR Mod

This aircraft was plenty different to work on because of the custom Aspen 1000 system, but I got it working perfectly with some digging through code and some hide/show sledgehammering.  A lot of this aircraft was 2d panel based, so there is a whole lot of custom manipulators going on.

Highlights include:

- All GPS, Autopilot, ADF, Transponder, and Aspen 1000 system buttons, knobs, and switches brought in and tuned (over 75 custom manipulators).  

- Static elements (flags/chocks) clickable from outside the aircraft for a walkaround.

- Hotspots in every seat.

- Panel Brightness switch made smooth for dim-able adjusting instead of all-on / all-off.

- All the usual SimVRlabs adjustments and tuning

Installation Instructions: 

Step 1.  Just unzip this and add it into your root A36 folder, overwrite the two files.  You should save a copy of your old folder, just in case you want to revert back to the original.

Step 2.  Enjoy!!

------------------------------------------------------------

This is not an official Carenado update or mod, so don't expect support from them on it.  If you have any questions or need support you can just ask me and I'll try and be as responsive as I can.

You must be a member of the SimVRlabs club (not just the Threshold Forums)  to download any files so please go ahead and join up, otherwise you will get an error.

SimVRlabs Carenado A36_Bonanza_V100.zip

Edited by Joe_K