Static jetway connectors required

furrer411

Can you please add static jetway connectors to the terminal? On some airports the jetways are too short to be connected to the terminal. We need connectors between the terminal and the animated jetways. Using connectors of other libraries are creating bad airport designs.

17 hours ago, furrer411 said:

Do you think static jetway connectors will be available? I wanted to add SAM jetways to EDDE Erfurt, but they were too short to be connected to the terminal.

+1 - This is a must. Can we expect some options soon @Marten@Stairport? These jetway and wall extensions are from Laminar stock lib and they do not match at all 😞

b738_1.jpg

4 hours ago, Marten@Stairport said:

Did you tried to use the stock facade components of the LR jetways? They are very flexible and probably better than a static object.

I just finished one pier with 3 jetways serving 3 different a/c. Just have to try with the light grey option of the facade to get a better match (I hope). The next thing would be to add the HSBC logo to the Jetways.

WDIT: By the way, I had real hard time matching the level of facade and the jetway - for future reference; I used Solid 4.0 m option of Type 1.

747-400_1.jpg

b738_1.jpg

b738_2.jpg

Edited by Argaeus