Slammers

737-900 ultimate and 737-800 x

Ok so I have watch every youtube video possible to get help but nothing. Everytime I try to fly the 737-900 ultimate or the 737-800x it says that I am missing some airfoils does anyone know what airfoils I am missing? Would really appreciate the help.

What version have you installed?. You may notice that the updates doesn´t contain all the files. You need full 3.31 version, and after apply the desire patch

Hi Slammers,

LuisE is right: make sure you have installed the FULL package and not the "fix only". Go to the download page and download the B737-800X... once you have installed the complete aircraft you can download the "fix only" files in order to get the latest updates.

Not sure if this is the forum for this question.  If not please let me know where I can search for an answer.  My Ultimate 737-900 pretty much quits climbing past FL200.  Reduces rate of climb to almost zero and speed reduces to almost stall.  Have engaged de- icing and unless it isn't functioning at all it doesn't seem to help.  Found a few queries on XP's forum but no answers.  Can only suspect it has something to do with SAT or OAT.  I set current temp at ground when setting N1 on parameters.  Using Climb 1 with Cost Index 25.

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 9:47 AM, Slammers said:

Ok so I have watch every youtube video possible to get help but nothing. Everytime I try to fly the 737-900 ultimate or the 737-800x it says that I am missing some airfoils does anyone know what airfoils I am missing? Would really appreciate the help.

Hi. I think the airfoils message usually relates to the fact that you installed your aircraft into "Laminar Research". This will cause all kinds of weird errors. Never install any plane inside this Folder. Please let us know if any answer here helped you or how you resolved your issue (if or when you did) - it would help other users with similar problems. Good luck!

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use