Wrong default door postion

GeorgyLastochkin16

Besides the fact that you missed to say the aircraft type you can check the default door position in the Authoring Tool in the Utils tab by selecting Draw help lines.

In case the appearing lines don't cross at the correct door location report it again. Otherwise inform the scenery author about the incorrect setup.

Just now, Marten@Stairport said:

Besides the fact that you missed to say the aircraft type you can check the default door position in the Authoring Tool in the Utils tab by selecting Draw help lines.

In case the appearing lines don't cross at the correct door location report it again. Otherwise inform the scenery author about the incorrect setup.

Ok, I will check it now. It is my scenery, and in last version of this plugin in the Authoring tool>Utils>Configure door I could fix this problem, but now I could not make it.

1 minute ago, GeorgyLastochkin16 said:

in last version of this plugin in the Authoring tool>Utils>Configure door I could fix this problem, but now I could not make it.

That was actually no fix! You changed the door position of the aircraft and not the jetway itself that's why we deleted this function 😉

You have to change the measurements slightly. Play around a bit, it's not difficuilt at all.

7 minutes ago, Marten@Stairport said:

Here is picture, with help lines.

Снимок экрана (632).png

Just now, Marten@Stairport said:

You would have to copy the object from the library into your custom scenery and either overdraw the original texture or create a completely new one. Those jetways are not ment to be repainted though. 

So, I have to copy folder "jetway" and paste it in folder of my scenery?