doudoualexou

Aircraft in development for X-Plane 11

Hello all!

I made this list of all aircraft that will be available for X-Plane in the future. If I missed anything or if you are a developer wanting to add something, please message me or comment in this thread. If you have any questions or advice, you can also comment on the thread.

This is updated daily! 

Hope this is useful and happy flying! 😀

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XGZ1udkLuOAkECU8Sgi2An-CknJCqIGdEcncTVgfUqI/edit?usp=sharing

This is NOT a support thread.

-doudoualexou

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, GarrettYalch said:

Take out the FJS 707 too, they’ve said that it’s canceled multiple times before.

Thanks I will ask Goran if the DC-3 is still under development and delete the 707. Thanks a lot for helping! 

4 hours ago, ChristianH727 said:

We know the Colimata Concorde is releasing (fingers crossed) by March this year so you could probably change that to close to release 

Yes, I also hope it releases this soon. I usually change status when I see a finish interior and that the beta has started. From what I saw on their thread they have just started modelling the side panel. This is why I will probably still keep it for a little while! 

Thanks

Great list but I think 'close to release' is a little misleading. The way I've seen it interpreted by some is "any day now", whereas you seem to be using it to mean  'regular development progress updates'. I think that you should save the 'close to release' tag for products with a firm release date or for when devs indicate that it's late in beta testing and will be out extremely soon. Otherwise, I think a 'regular dev updates' or 'in active development' tag would be more appropriate to avoid confusion.

Also, Milviz is very wishy-washy about the ATR. Since the post you linked, they have said that the ATR is 'maybe' coming to XP, then they said it was unlikely, then they said it wouldn't be coming at all, and now they're back to 'maybe' as of a few days ago. Maybe you could reflect this in the list somehow to avoid people getting their hopes up too much (a tag like 'possible' or 'unconfirmed' perhaps). 

Edited by avgaskoolaid
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, avgaskoolaid said:

Great list but I think 'close to release' is a little misleading. The way I've seen it interpreted by some is "any day now", whereas you seem to be using it to mean  'regular development progress updates'. I think that you should save the 'close to release' tag for products with a firm release date or for when devs indicate that it's late in beta testing and will be out extremely soon. Otherwise, I think a 'regular dev updates' or 'in active development' tag would be more appropriate to avoid confusion.

Also, Milviz is very wishy-washy about the ATR. Since the post you linked, they have said that the ATR is 'maybe' coming to XP, then they said it was unlikely, then they said it wouldn't be coming at all, and now they're back to 'maybe' as of a few days ago. Maybe you could reflect this in the list somehow to avoid people getting their hopes up too much (a tag like 'possible' or 'unconfirmed' perhaps). 

Thank you! I will modify the list taking in account your suggestions, thanks for helping! 

I really apologize for this error! For the new name I saw it and thought I had changed it but forgot :). Thanks for helping

3 minutes ago, Ðŗąçø said:

Great list! Small correction for you: the A380 is now under the company name iniSimulations as of a week ago. Also you spelt our team member's name wrong (Peter Tram)! 😜

• Like 1

12 hours ago, doudoualexou said:

I really apologize for this error! For the new name I saw it and thought I had changed it but forgot :). Thanks for helping

His 777 is also known under the name 'Aerobridge' - which is probably more recognisable to people at first glance.

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

Are you sure about the AirfoilLabs & ASDG projects ? A status like "Confirmed" is quite misleading IMHO.

Thanks for maintaining this spreadsheet BTW.

• Thanks 1