doudoualexou

Aircraft in development for X-Plane 11

Dear @Christophe,

11 hours ago, Christophe said:

Hi guys,

Are you sure about the AirfoilLabs & ASDG projects ? A status like "Confirmed" is quite misleading IMHO.

Thanks for maintaining this spreadsheet BTW.

I have checked the links again and saw that two of the ASDG links were down. AirFoillabs is still good for me as the projects are on their website. (even though I don't think they will be coming any time soon) . For the "confirmed" status, I understand what you mean but couldn't come up with another one! 🙂 Also, thanks for the kind comment!

18 hours ago, doudoualexou said:

Dear @Christophe,

I have checked the links again and saw that two of the ASDG links were down. AirFoillabs is still good for me as the projects are on their website. (even though I don't think they will be coming any time soon) . For the "confirmed" status, I understand what you mean but couldn't come up with another one! 🙂 Also, thanks for the kind comment!

The speed, or lack of, getting the Kingair 350ti finished is remarkably similar to the Milviz version - signed up for that long time ago.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, olderndirt said:

The speed, or lack of, getting the Kingair 350ti finished is remarkably similar to the Milviz version - signed up for that long time ago.

The difference is that we are getting some progress updates (I wish they would do more) on the Airfoillabs 350. They are very slow but at least there is some. On Milviz' side, we haven't gotten an in-sim preview of the ATR yet.

56 minutes ago, doudoualexou said:

The difference is that we are getting some progress updates (I wish they would do more) on the Airfoillabs 350. They are very slow but at least there is some. On Milviz' side, we haven't gotten an in-sim preview of the ATR yet.

Actually, yes we have: 

The problem with Milviz is that their PR is very poor. Yesterday for example, they published their work on the PBR materials for the ATR, and in the comments stated the X-Plane version was still in the works (comment now deleted). Less than 24 hours later, they said the decision to develop it for X-Plane has not yet been made. Because they keep changing their minds, we've kind of stopped giving them press coverage until they say for definite.

As for AirFoilLabs, the 350 is almost complete as far as I'm aware.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for this, I've scoured every other forum and thought of building my own list. I found Threshold's news to be the most informative of upcoming releases to it figures someone here is already on it!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Nightflyer said:

Thanks for this, I've scoured every other forum and thought of building my own list. I found Threshold's news to be the most informative of upcoming releases to it figures someone here is already on it!

Thanks a lot for those kind comments! @Nightflyer

Hi guys,

The latest news annnounces the Citation 525A from TorqueSim but listed here as AFM's 525.

I guess you are talking about the same project since there is a joint venture between them, right ?

So, AFM or TorqueSim ? 😉

Thanks for your time,

Christophe

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Christophe said:

Hi guys,

The latest news annnounces the Citation 525A from TorqueSim but listed here as AFM's 525.

I guess you are talking about the same project since there is a joint venture between them, right ?

So, AFM or TorqueSim ? 😉

Thanks for your time,

Christophe

Hello, 

Yes it is the same project, AFM is a partner of Torquesim. They have changed it yesterday now it is a Torquesim project. I forgot to change it, sorry! 😃

8 minutes ago, jriyawong said:

Any up dates on the 737-700? 

Not much but here are two ways of seeing the progress: 1:There are regular livestreams on Twitch by the BETA testers. 2:You can check the development here, there are a few screenshots: 

Thanks! 

Just now, avgaskoolaid said:

What are the twitch names of the people streaming it? I only know of jonfly. 

There is also 737CloudyBox that is streaming right now actually. Probably others but I don't know them. 

Fantastic list, however, I am sad to see two Jetliners missing from it. The L1011 and the 757. FF 757 is okay but unfortunately has poor unrealistic flight dynamics. Can't wit for Captain SIm to start making X-Plane 11 Creations. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eastern@JFK said:

Fantastic list, however, I am sad to see two Jetliners missing from it. The L1011 and the 757. FF 757 is okay but unfortunately has poor unrealistic flight dynamics. Can't wit for Captain SIm to start making X-Plane 11 Creations. 

Yes, I aslo hope more quality developers come to X-Plane. Thank you for the positive comments! For the Tristar, there is one already available not sure if it is good though. 

14 hours ago, Dervakon said:

Hi

I would like to know were are the info for FF 777 V2 , it said on the list that is closed to relase...

Thx

Dear Dervakon, 

This update has been confirmed but we have no "official" statments that can give me some information on the ETA, therefore I have to estimate it myself. I took in account the fact that a small test update was released recently and lots of other factors. I hope this answers your question. 

25 minutes ago, linuski said:

Can't understand why no one is developing a b747-400 really want a good one xD hahah

YesAviation is making a mod for the default 747-400. Similar to the "ZIBO" mod. Some rumors say PMDG might bring their 747-400 to X-Plane.