doudoualexou

Aircraft in development for X-Plane 11

I don't think the FF777 V2 is close to release, they gave very little info on it other then vague hints at it, and the forum used as a source has been locked since like 2012.

I have to agree this is pretty subjective but Flight Factor tends to keep their projects secret until they actually are about to be released because of what happened with the A320. I think like that and the people I talked to also thought like that, you are free to think differently though.

6 hours ago, Rcflyer86 said:

I don't think the FF777 V2 is close to release, they gave very little info on it other then vague hints at it, and the forum used as a source has been locked since like 2012.

5 minutes ago, skyplane said:

Hi,

Just came accros this dev thread on the org forums.

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/146667-raytheon-390-beechcraft-premier-1a/&do=findComment&comment=1662352

Looks very promising and surely deserve a mention on the threshold news site.

Thanks

This project is for sure promising! This aircraft appears in my list but I saw the latest previews just now. Sadly I am not part of the writing team but I will report it to them. Thanks! 

There have been some strange messages from random posters (perhaps one random poster) on other forums too.  This from Aerosoft forums, funnily enough posted in the OS and Hardware section:

"'Max Team Design' Release ZIBO/Ultimate 737 Derived MAX Series of Aircraft

Title pretty much says it all. This is the aircraft that was allegedly stolen from the Ultimate team, however the developer has a very different story posted on the 'FAQ' page of their  I am not associated with this organization, however figured people here might be interested! Did a short flight with the MAX 8 earlier and it was really awesome, I'm excited to finally have this option in X-Plane."

Source:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/150952-max-team-design-release-ziboultimate-737-derived-max-series-of-aircraft/

Edited by scotth6

5 hours ago, scotth6 said:

There have been some strange messages from random posters (perhaps one random poster) on other forums too.  This from Aerosoft forums, funnily enough posted in the OS and Hardware section:

"'Max Team Design' Release ZIBO/Ultimate 737 Derived MAX Series of Aircraft

Title pretty much says it all. This is the aircraft that was allegedly stolen from the Ultimate team, however the developer has a very different story posted on the 'FAQ' page of their  I am not associated with this organization, however figured people here might be interested! Did a short flight with the MAX 8 earlier and it was really awesome, I'm excited to finally have this option in X-Plane."

Source:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/150952-max-team-design-release-ziboultimate-737-derived-max-series-of-aircraft/

I can't really say it's dead yet though.

They promised some screenshots in september but they didnt appear, I think nothing is known from the developer and the team doesnt answer community's questions. Everybody from their discord consider it dead after 7 months silent.

Thanks for the aircraft list, but what about the flight factor A320 and the Magknight 787 updates?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RFPilot said:

Thanks for the aircraft list, but what about the flight factor A320 and the Magknight 787 updates?

Hello @RFPilot,

I did not included both of these updates as I considered them to be minor, if more poeple think it should be added I could probably do so. Thanks for the suggestion I will take it into account. 

Hello all:

How can I export individual objects of my plane from skechup so that they all align when imported into plane maker

54 minutes ago, ukr43253 said:

Hello all:

How can I export individual objects of my plane from skechup so that they all align when imported into plane maker

Hey @ukr43253

Unfortunately, you are not talking with either the right person or in the right place. A lot of people could help you on our Discord server though : 

https://discord.gg/MAByh3z

Alexandre