doudoualexou

Aircraft in development for X-Plane 11

I am pretty sure the Ultimate team has split up. Even if they got back together, my guess is that they would focus on updating the -700 and -900 before doing a MAX. Your best bets right now are the Max Team Design aircraft. Hopefully something happens and the team gets back together. I would love to see them continuing to work on the -700 and -900.

20 hours ago, jmsantafe said:

I am pretty sure the Ultimate team has split up. Even if they got back together, my guess is that they would focus on updating the -700 and -900 before doing a MAX. Your best bets right now are the Max Team Design aircraft. Hopefully something happens and the team gets back together. I would love to see them continuing to work on the -700 and -900.

Whether the team has split or not, the "Max Team Design" aircraft by "WW" are built with stolen assets from the Zibo and Ultimate team, breaking many copyright laws. Therefore, it shouldn't be downloaded. However, I do hope someone will take over the project at some point legally and I'm sure it will happen.

• Like 1