Aerobask ViperJet SimVRlabs Mod

Joe_K

This update tweaks nearly everything to work better in VR.   I worked very hard to make things just act and "feel" as right as they can.  

https://youtu.be/uSOEi4f8fHg

Manipulators that have been tweaked to work in VR are:

-All knobs
-Throttle
-Flaps
-Speed Brake
-Parking Brake
-Custom Avionics and Menu System
-Lighting knobs
-VR Yoke added and tuned for realistic mode
-Hotspots in each seat

Installation Instructions:

I recommend making a backup copy of your X-plane 11/Aircraft/Viperjet folder.  Just rename it to something like Viperjet Old, so you can easily just revert back if you need to.

Step 1. Unzip the file and you'll find 2 files.   Add them to your Aircraft's root folder, overwrite.

Step 2.  Enjoy!

Disclaimer: This is not an officially supported update by the developer, so don't expect support from him on it. If you need help you can always ask me or just revert to your backed up folders. If you lose the old files and just want to reset everything just reinstall the aircraft.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You must be a member of the club to download any files so please go ahead and join up, otherwise you will get an error.

ViperJet SimVRlabs Mod V102.zip

Edited by Joe_K

• Joe_K unlocked and locked this topic
  • Joe_K unlocked and locked this topic