Jetway docking differences v1.0.3

Argaeus

I hope there is no such requirement for the DGS panels as I have already placed more than 200 of them to my other scenery. I know we are dealing with somewhat moving target here but should this no be automatically updated after installing (copying over the old files) a complete new version by replacing the objects in the scenery with the new ones? I know nothing about coding or 3D so this might be a silly question, though I had to ask 🙂.

Regards.

For sure, there is a problem between SAM and XP 11.30r3. Dockings are not the same for both default aircraft (B737 and B747). I have the latest update 1.0.4 and cannot seem to get things right with 11.30. Hope you will find a solution soon as I do not want to test with XP 11.26 any more.

EDIT: I am sorry, false alarm, pls disregard. I guess the problem is with B747 Default in XP 11.30r3. See the difference between JAR A330 and default B744 at the exact same location..

a330_1.jpg

747-400_1.jpg

Edited by Argaeus

7 minutes ago, Marten@Stairport said:

They probably changed the acf file of the 747 (again). We will include a correct configuration in the next update.

I think it has not been changed since 11.30b4, better wait for Laminar's update on it. Thanks.