Marshaller [SOLVED WITH V1.0.5]

seelenkrieger

Hey Marten it's me again 🙂

have a small request for you, we are working at the Moment on LOWK and have a Problem.
the Position could be taxied from both sides, now the Problem is that both Marshaller are getting activated.

Is it possible for next update to set Status 1 only if Aircraft is +- a specifik value? for example +- 140° to the final Position?

nice regards
Patrick 

Edit: If you didn't want to insert it, just say it and I will make my own Workaround for that problem

Unbenannt.png

Insert other media.url

Edited by seelenkrieger

I'm Pretty shure not, cause I was driving at this Taxiline before. and there was no Marshaller.
Also checkt a second time, still the same.

made some screenshoots

Pic1 arriving stand -> false Marshaller shown (after passing his Aircraft end Position)
Pic2 when wrong Marshaller disapear and correct Marshaller apear (he is already in lengh mode, so when he put his arms up)
Pic3 Final endposition, engine still running and wrong Marshaller apear again

1.png

2.png

3.png

Hi Marten!

The new Marshallers work really fine, many thanks.
I have only one question: what is the meaning of the two lines (red and white) from the Marschaller to the holding point.
Which of them should be aligned with the "ramp" in WED?
Best regards
gerhard