SAM & OverlayEditor

ek_Fly

Hi,

I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but is there a way to add the jetways to a scenery using OverlayEditor? I see that I can add the hangars & dockings in OverlayEditor, but not the jetways & marshaller.

The problem I have is that the scenery I want to edit (not by me) seems to have been developed entirely in OverlayEditor and as soon as I add the jetways in WED and export the scenery, it throws away all buildings & other detail of the airport / scenery and only leaves the jetways 🙄.

I will admit that I am new to scenery development, so if there is a trick to use both in a way that nothing is lost, I am very happy to learn.

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

Sorry, figured it out - I'm on Linux and for some reason the .obj files got extracted as .OBJ files and therefor OverlayEditor did not recognize the objects (linux being strict on case & all :)).

Renamed everything to lowercase .obj and it works perfect now.

Thanks for the reply & good job on this!