Any suggestions are welcome

• 2 years later...

Hello,

Are you still, even a VERY LITTLE bit, a website builded to present us X-PLANE novelties too ???

I am using a Mac computer and I absolutely don’t care about Flight Simulator for Windows news.

I was everyday on your website... but I think to leave you definitely and I hope I won’t be the only one !

Your articles no longer have any interest for me : you are no longer interested in X-Plane. 

I thought the « x » at the end of your name was for X-Plane, I was completely wrong.

You should call your website « thresholdforflightsimulator.net »

• Confused 1
22 hours ago, BERNARD said:

Hello,

Are you still, even a VERY LITTLE bit, a website builded to present us X-PLANE novelties too ???

I am using a Mac computer and I absolutely don’t care about Flight Simulator for Windows news.

I was everyday on your website... but I think to leave you definitely and I hope I won’t be the only one !

Your articles no longer have any interest for me : you are no longer interested in X-Plane. 

I thought the « x » at the end of your name was for X-Plane, I was completely wrong.

You should call your website « thresholdforflightsimulator.net »

We still cover everything X-Plane. The fact that there are more MSFS news, now around the release of that sim, is natural. We started with X-Plane and will never leave it. Since we write about what interests us we decided to include MSFS as well in our editorial. But we have not forgotten about x-plane 😃 Not by a long shot. Our latest reveal of the LevelUp 737NG freeware that will be released for X-Plane in october should be a good sign for that.

I hope we can have a good community where both sims are present and valued.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

More and more difficult to find one article on x-plane among dozens and dozens of others on MSFS.

Dividing the site in half seems to be the only solution, unless you decide to abandon x-plane altogether. You promised not to do it but it is already done.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2020 at 5:56 PM, BERNARD said:

More and more difficult to find one article on x-plane among dozens and dozens of others on MSFS.

Dividing the site in half seems to be the only solution, unless you decide to abandon x-plane altogether. You promised not to do it but it is already done.

It has not been done and is never going to happen. We are looking for a solution to this but it is not as simple as many think. As soon as we find a good solution we will implement it.