Evillian

Some minor issues

Hello,

Really love this aircraft, love the detail. Only i found some issues:

- Glare shield lighting is only working when looking at the cockpit panels under a certain angle. When i look right-downwards towards the instrument light controls it works but when i turn to look straight-forward the glare shield lights go dark. When i look around the cockpit randomly the lights flicker on and off.

- G1000 2D popups center on mouse position every time you click instead of popping up in a fixed position (nor does it remember the last position).

- G1000 2D popup cursor vanishes when mouse-over a button. (But i understood this is fixed for the next version already)

Thanks for making these great planes!

7 hours ago, Evillian said:

Hello,

Really love this aircraft, love the detail. Only i found some issues:

- Glare shield lighting is only working when looking at the cockpit panels under a certain angle. When i look right-downwards towards the instrument light controls it works but when i turn to look straight-forward the glare shield lights go dark. When i look around the cockpit randomly the lights flicker on and off.

- G1000 2D popups center on mouse position every time you click instead of popping up in a fixed position (nor does it remember the last position).

- G1000 2D popup cursor vanishes when mouse-over a button. (But i understood this is fixed for the next version already)

Thanks for making these great planes!

Thanks for reporting these!

• The glareshield lighting bug is logged and will be fixed in v4 🙂
  • The auto-placement of popup windows based on cursor window may be changed - we might add a toggle option in settings to switch between open at the cursor or open at predefined spots. Saving of where it was popped out is not currently planned.
  • The 2D cursor is already fixed in the v4 cycle - if you aren't part of it, you can get access to the v4 prerelease versions through our discord. Just PM me (@Coop) your order number and I can give you access to the channel.