• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

A330-300 (Laminar)

13 files

1. Aer Lingus (New) & Aer Lingus UK; EI-EDY/G-EIDY "St Munchin / Maincín" For Laminar A330-300

With my inexperience with airline painting, some flaws may be noticeable but I did my best to my ability to make this realistic as possible. Without further do, here's some info.

There are 4 version, EI-EDY as Original Aer Lingus, G-EIDY registered for Aer Lingus UK, and finally engine mismatch cowling that includes on each registrations.

This GE engine mod comes from Carda: https://forum.thresholdx.net/files/file/567-general-electric-cf6-80e1-engine-mod-for-jar330/
    If the GE engine is not included or don't want to add them, that's ok, I have painted RR default engines as well.

Anyways enjoy lads!

92 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. Laminar A330-300 Virgin Atlantic Minipack

Included is two aircraft from Virgin Atlantic's fleet of Airbus A330-300's. Both of which routinely operate out of Manchester Airport (EGCC), which serves as Virgin Atlantic's hub for the north of England.
    This pack mostly contains files from the original Virgin Atlantic livery provided by Laminar, only with a few changes to logos, registrations, nameplates, and the "_MAT" files, which give the metallic paint look.
    The aircraft included so far are:
    G-VKSS - Mademoiselle Rouge (Fully painted in metallic)
    G-VNYC - Uptown Girl (Only fore and aft engine cowlings have metallic paint)
    You may find a few inaccuracies, mostly with fonts being almost impossible to find.

Installation:
    Download the .zip file in "Aircraft\Laminar Research\Airbus A330-300\liveries"
    Upzip the file
    Drag out the two liveries and place into "\liveries"

37 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. SAS Scandinavian Airlines 1998 [LN-RKN] [4K/8K](Laminar A330-300)

SAS Scandinavian Airlines 1998 Livery for the Laminar A330-300 in 4K & 8K
    Simply Drag and drop into the Laminar A330 Liveries folder

Copyright Redhill

53 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

4. Jet2 by AirTanker [G-VYGL/GM] [4K/8K](Laminar A330-300, Fictional)

et2 Livery on the Wet/Damp leased A330-300 (IRL -200 MRTT).
    There are 2 versions both in 4K and 8K:
    G-VYGL with white engine paint
    G-VYGM with grey engine paint
    Both have correct reg in the cockpit, tail and nosegear bay doors.
    Simply drag and drop into laminar a330-300 liveries folder

Copyright Redhill

19 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. Thai Airways International [HS-TBE] [4K8K](Laminar A330-300)

Thai Airways "Sakon Naxhon" Livery for the Laminar A330-300 in 4K/8K
    Simply drag and drop into the laminar A330-300 liveries folder.

Copyright Redhill

47 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Iberia EC-LZJ "MIAMI" For Laminar A330-300

Hola, not a lot going, just a simple Iberia livery here.
    This GE engine mod comes from Carda: https://forum.thresholdx.net/files/file/567-general-electric-cf6-80e1-engine-mod-for-jar330/
    If the GE engine is not included or don't want to add them, that's ok, I have painted RR default engines as well.
    Anyways, disfruten tus viajes!

56 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. [XP12]Larminar research A330-300 VietJet Air VN-A815

Hi guys 
    This another livery is release!
    Thanks for keep download my liveries
    pls enjoy this livery 

134 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

8. Aer Lingus (Current) EI-EAV "St Ronan / Ronán" For Laminar A330-300

Keep in mind this is my very 1st time painting a realistic airline based on real life, my inexperience with airline painting may be noticeable but I did my best to my ability to make this realistic as possible. Without further do, let me explain a bit.
    There are 2 versions, one of them is a proper painted as normal as it should be and the mismatch version includes a grey cowling one engine and the nose is left without blank. It's supposed to be one engine mismatch in real life but due to limits with GE engine mod, I can only mismatch 2 or none, so I chose 2.
    This GE engine mod comes from Carda: https://forum.thresholdx.net/files/file/567-general-electric-cf6-80e1-engine-mod-for-jar330/
    Anyways enjoy lads!
    Also thanks to Miska347 for the paintkit: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/82892-x-plane-12-default-a330-white-paint/

47 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. A330-300 Turkish Airlines UEFA Champions League 2023 (TC-JNM)

Turkish Airlines commemorative new UEFA Champions League 2023 livery for the Laminar Research A330-300. This livery is based on the real Airbus A333 of Turkish Airlines with registration number (TC-JNM) celebrating the final series that will be played in Istanbul 2023.

77 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. Asiana Airlines Livery for default A330 XP12

This plane is for XP12.
    Many Koreans and other user are waited to get this livery!
    Asiana Airlines A330!
    For following the real aircraft I am fixing and editing this livery to look more real!!!

Can I request my livery? -> Yes, you can. Contact me on PM.
    Hey Pilot LISA, There is problem in this livery.-> Please tell me
    Thanks. Enjoy your flight!

70 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. Air China Star Alliance for Laminar A330 (X-Plane12 Default A330)

If you like this livery, please give me a like or vote 
    Air China Star Alliance for X-Plane 12 A330
    Air China is the flag carrier of the People's Republic of China and one of the "Big Three" mainland Chinese airlines (alongside China Southern Airlines and China Eastern Airlines). It is based in Beijing(Peking) and it has several hubs across the China. It operates both domestic and international flights with more than 470 aircrafts.
    The aircraft's Registration number is B-6093
    It was delivered to Air China on 2007.12.3
    Important:
    Do not re-upload this livery to other platforms. Do not re-edit the file. Livery requests are accepted
      If you want to follow the update of this livery or report any issues, you can join Discord server https://discord.gg/FGAP9qmuAy, QQ group: 726511393
    ---
    Current Version
    Initial release Next Version
    Fix more details ---
    Thanks
    Chalice

60 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. Delta "Onward and Upward" three-pack for Laminar A330-300

All liveries include extensive exterior detailing, including custom base textures and hand tuned ambient occlusion. Additionally, the colors on this livery have been derived from thousands of samples, meticulously taken from hundreds of real-world images. Installation: Unzip file and place in Airbus A330-300 liveries folder. 
    Included liveries:
    N810NW – Standard Delta “Onward and Upward” livery on the A330
    N811NW
    N813NW

Join the discord for more high quality liveries (and an upcoming A330 NEO mod): https://discord.gg/EHZsFwznJM

281 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. Garuda Indonesia PK-GPW for Default Laminar A330-300 XP12

This has been my goal once XP12 is released to the public - making a livery for the magnificent Airbus A330-300 which is included with the sim.
    Repaint depicting PK-GPW, one of Garuda Indonesia's Airbus A330-343 in their fleet.
    Installation is simple. Simply drag and drop the "Garuda Indonesia" folder into your default Laminar A330-300 liveries folder.
    If you like my work, feel free to donate to my PayPal at https://paypal.me/AsherPramono - it would be greatly appreciated!

88 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use