I've been hesitant to release my preset before, but, here we are! Let me begin with:
I don't really plan on announcing this release much, as releasing would also mean that I'd have to optimize it, which I may do at some stage, but not right now.
Should I receive enough feedback on this, I may release publicly, but atm its just a per-request basis.
If you need a hand with this, feel free to send me a PM on the Threshold Forum or via Discord (Xephyr#4872)
Note with the screenshots - the newer ones (I consider them higher quality) are on the far side, so scroll to the end if you'd like to see the most up-to-date screenshots 🙂
WARNING - This is the "FULL ON" preset, and can be quite frame heavy.
e.g. I use an i5-7600, GTX 1060 6gb and 16gb of DDR4. I use XP with ~30fps (FF A320 can take it down to 22ish), which I really don't mind, however others don't really like that idea!
- Reshade (https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/36509-reshade-xp11/)
- Does ALL of the post-processing.
- Ambient Lighting is likely the hardest on frames, however I deem it worthy as it adds a lot to the sim.
- Install Reshade (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqLfiqULqUw)
- Drag "Xephyr Preset.ini" into your root X-Plane 11 folder.
Thanks again for downloading my preset!
If you do have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
Don't say I didn't warn you about low FPS! I'll work on it if enough people ask ?