Please read the RULES
If you have trouble registering please use this form
Note that you have to comment once to get out of stowaway class and into economy class. Further advancements into leg room and cocktails will demand more effort on your part. Just start using the forums and create posts.
The first tier (stowaway class) is to avoid spammers and bots. The idea behind the rest is to ease server loads from inactive members and to reward and give more access to the forum after a visible contribution from the member was seen. The normal classes are automatically upgraded to the next when some parameters are reached. We do promote members to higher classes if needed. Any class can be withdrawn at any moment by Crew or Captains. Misconduct can lead to such a withdrawal. A bad reputation can dump you back to stowaway class. (The classes in the forum does not reflect the ones in the Threshold discord.)
If you want an AdSense-free experience in Threshold you will need a 1st class membership (or developer). This is done either through long dedication in the forums or through one of the support subscriptions. As soon as we have enough subscriptions to cover forum and storage expenses for the year we will remove the AdSense ads. Read more about the different classes and what they give you further down on this page.
(We will still have custom ads, but they will be relevant)
Want your ad here? We design and customize your ad space at Threshold. Read more about our Media Kit.
A donation of 5USD gives you Business Class.
A donation of 10USD or above gives you 1st class.
Any subscription plan gives you 1st class and thus no AdSense ads.
If you want to support the forum but don't want to purchase using the store, you could donate here to help us grow.
- The starting class
- Not allowed to start new posts (spam prevention)
- NO UPLOADS! (spam prevention)
- Limited in every way other than viewing and commenting
- 500 Kbit/Sec download speed
- 5 seconds delay on downloads
- Max 1 download at the time
- 1 post will get you out of the luggage compartment and into Economy
- Limited access to Gallery uploads
- 2 Mbit/sec
- 1 sec delay
- max 3 downloads at a time
- Upload restrictions: 500MB size / some bandwdth lmitations
- 10 posts and 10 days will move you to Business class
- More liberal access to Gallery
- Restricted access to video uploads
- Limited access to Video upload
- No upload limitations
- No download restrictions
- How to get to 1st class is a mystery
- Not really, 20 posts and 30 days and a reputation of over 5
- Unlimited Gallery permissions
- Upload permissions: Max 500MB/month
- No download restrictions
- There is a chance to leave the hassle of relating to other people on the journey altogether
- How to charter your own Jet is not known yet
- No ads
(These classes are unobtainable without the action of Crew or Captain)
- Basically unlimited on upload, download and gallery access
- Only given to recognized developers
- Secondary class mostly given to developers but can be assigned to others as well if found appropriate
- Can create and manage 2 Clubs (more club permissions will need the "super club" owner permission)
*Clubs are mini-forums for members who want to have their own place for support and beta testing teams. We may consider opening Clubs up for others later. Contact a Captain or Crew for access if you are a developer.
Supporter: Any donation amount over 2USD (removes ads above 5USD and lasts for one year)
Subscriber: Any support subscription (removes ads at any tier and lasts for as long as subscription is active)
- [[Template nexus/front/widgets/subscriptions is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
- [[Template nexus/front/widgets/donations is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Please send a message to Alex here if you wish to:
- Change your username
- Delete your account (Please expect a reply that makes absolutely sure you want to delete your account)
- Resolve trouble posting topics
- Report a problem
- Discus warnings/posting restrictions
- Discus anything else you deem important and relevant to the forum
We welcome suggestions and feedback through this link!
If you are a developer and want more space to upload your freeware or want to sell your product in our store, please contact Alex or Magnus directly.
Official Threshold channels:
Threshold Market (Used sim gear market on Facebook)
Want to keep up with the X-Plane news?
Use these RSS links for anything from Discord bots to online RSS readers.
Store account VS forum account
No members to show
1st class members
- Steve Carter
- Regent 013
- R1 Aviation
- Pilot LISA
- P Oscar Kraus
- Flying Squale
- Ethan Fletcher
- Colin Hunt
- Chris Maver
- Captain Alex
- antonio Violi
- Anish Danish
Business Class Members
- X-Plane Development Pro
- X Plane sim Lover
- WIKA Airlines VA
- tsiantas dimitios
- The Dog of Space and Time
- Ron Baruah
- Oliver Thomas
- Mohamed Hegazy
- MB Liveries
- Marco Puscher
- Just Aviation YT
- Irfan Ahmed
- Homer Jay
- Gary Whitcutt
- Freddy De Pues
- Florent Martinot
- Elliot CHEN
- Daniel af Cee
- Captain McGee
- Anders Bermann
Who's Online 23 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)