• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

A330-200 (Laminar/X-Works)

6 files

1. Iberia EC-MSY "SANTO DOMINGO" For X-Works A330-200

Hola, just wanted to extend Iberia for a smaller variant.

There are only 2 versions, a regular and and a blank center cowling.

This GE engine mod comes from Carda: https://forum.thresholdx.net/files/file/567-general-electric-cf6-80e1-engine-mod-for-jar330/
    If the GE engine is not included or don't want to add them, that's ok, I have painted RR default engines as well.

That's about it and disfruten tus viajes!

17 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Aer Lingus EI-DAA "St Keeva / Caoimhe" For X-Works A330-200

Back to painting Aer Lingus, only this time a smaller variant.

There are only 2 versions, a regular and and a missing logo on both engines. It's supposed to be one engine mismatch in real life but due to limits with GE engine mod, I can only mismatch 2 or none, so I chose both engine blank.

To get the -200 version, link is down below: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/84906-x-works-a330-200-mod-for-laminar-a330-300/

This GE engine mod comes from Carda: https://forum.thresholdx.net/files/file/567-general-electric-cf6-80e1-engine-mod-for-jar330/
    If the GE engine is not included or don't want to add them, that's ok, I have painted RR default engines as well.

Anyways enjoy it lads.

17 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. X-Works A330-200 | iFly Airlines | RA-73688

This is an exact copy of a real iFly A330-223 with registration RA-73688.
    Livery contains some of real markings at the aircraft's fuselage.
    Pack contains 2 engine variants:
    - PW4000 engine variant (Cardajowol PW4000 mod required)
    - Default RR Trent 700 engine variant

To install, simply drop downloaded files into the aircraft's livery folder.

We look forward for your reviews and comments!
    Yours,
    Neбo Simulations!

51 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. X-Works A330-200 | Air Greenland "Norsaq" | OY-GRN

Air Greenland A330-223 named "Norsaq" as OY-GRN was first delivered to Sabena (OO-SFP) in late September 1998. Thereafter Air Greenland bought it and began service from February 2002. It has been serving Air Greenland for more than 20 years.

The livery is only compatible with Carda PW4000 Engine Mod. The default Trent 700 engines have not been painted. You can find the PW4000 Mod below:
    This is very optional!! Buy me a hot chocolate, beer or just for continuing support, consider donating via PayPal here: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/captainjakob 
    Thanks in advance!

55 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

5. Air Senegal (6V-ANB) - X-Works A330neo

Hello everyone!
    This is my new Air Senegal (6V-ANB) livery for the newly released X-Works A330neo mod for the Laminar Research A330!
    Air Senegal is the national Senegalese carrier, based out of Dakar. They operate various flights between Europe, Africa and the US. 
    Their fleet consists of various modern aircraft, like the A220-300 and the A330-900neo, but they also operate some A319s, A321s and some ATRs. Overall, an entire Airbus Type Fleet!
    Instructions for the download are provided in the readme file.
    REQUIRED! DOWNLOAD THE X-WORKS A330neo MOD HERE!
    If you want a great place to chat, ask for support and request a specific livery, please consider joining my Discord Server.
    If you like my work, please consider leaving a nice review, and if you want to help even more, you can donate to me through my Streamlabs.
    Thanks and enjoy the livery!
    Chris

31 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Air Greenland (OY-GKN) - X-Works A330neo

Hello everyone!
    This is my new Air Greenland (OY-GKN) livery for the newly released X-Works A330neo mod for the Laminar Research A330!
    Air Greenland is the national flag carrier of Greenland, consisting of a fleet of around 8 aircraft. Among those, we can find 7 Dash 8-200 and 1 A330-200, which will be replaced with this A330neo (OY-GKN) in the next weeks.
    Instructions for the download are provided in the readme file.
    REQUIRED! DOWNLOAD THE X-WORKS A330neo MOD HERE!
    If you want a great place to chat, ask for support and request a specific livery, please consider joining my Discord Server.
    If you like my work, please consider leaving a nice review, and if you want to help even more, you can donate to me through my Streamlabs..
    Thanks and enjoy the livery!
    Chris

41 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use