• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

A350 (FlightFactor)

25 files

1. Sputnik Aviation FlightFactor A359 90k livery

Sputnik Aviation is a community of learning and friendship. Pilots, aspiring pilots, air traffic controllers, and cabin crew from around the world come together with this virtual airline (callsign SNK - “Sputnik”) on group flights with the intention of becoming an airline for all. Follow us on www.facebook.com/SputnikAviation and download our liveries and X-CSL to join our group flights!
    We just hit 90,000 followers on Facebook and we are changing the way people approach aviation and inspiring the dreams of aviators.
    INSTALLATION:
    Extract the livery into the aircraft's livery folder.
    #DreamBelieveBuild
    #OneDaytoDayOne

4 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. Flight Factor Airbus A350-900 Airline rollout liveries

G'day everyone, CJSim here and let me present to you these 3 amazing rollout liveries of Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific and Turkish Airlines. These Aircraft all looked like this when they first had their test flights. These aircraft now are B-LQH, 9V-SJG and TC-LGS.
    I hope you enjoy this mod and every week I will update the google drive and add more airlines to the folder, enjoy!
    Original livery  
    https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/40251-factory-rollout-for-flight-factor-a350-xp11/
    Credit to https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/profile/341022-fscabral/ for the original livery and idea!

Socials
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0bN_qonHBGUv4lC2Hx1Wyw
    Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@cjsim9
    Discord Server : https://discord.gg/Y2q4Y92Y

7 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. Finnair FFA350 (Full fleet pack)

Finnair A350-900 liverypack for FFA350.
    This pack includes all of the A350s that Finnair operates (OH-LWA,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,K,L,M,N,O,P,R and OH-LWS.
    Hope you like it 

discord Juustomies#2114

2,235 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Sputnik Aviation FlightFactor A350 livery pack

Sputnik Aviation is a community of learning and friendship. Pilots, aspiring pilots, air traffic controllers, and cabin crew from around the world come together with this virtual airline (callsign SNK - “Sputnik”) on group flights with the intention of becoming an airline for all. Follow us on www.facebook.com/SputnikAviation.

Liveries included are for the FlightFactor A350:
    Sputnik 30k (Geometric livery)
    Sputnik 60k (Gold ribbons livery)

48 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Finnair OH-LWL marimekko kivet (FFA350)

Finnair A350 OH-LWL Marimekko kivet for FFA350.
    also make sure to download my liverypack.

273 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. Fictional jetBlue Ribbons Flight Factor A350-900

This is my first repaint for x-plane, it's a fictional jetBlue repaint for the Flight Factor a350-900, it's inspired in jetBlue Ribbons livery, hope you like it 🙂

44 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. ( FICTIONAL ) jetBlue livery for A350-900

How download the livery ?
    -Unzip the file
    -Drop the "jetBlue ( N3509 )" folder into the liveries folder of your Flight Factor A350 installation.

Included in the livery is the following:
    -Extensive exterior detailing
    -Custom Interior

72 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. ITA Airways [FULL FLEET] FlightFactor Airbus A350-900.

Hello everyone!
    This is my new ITA Airways livery pack, for the Flight Factor Airbus A350-900.
    ITA Airways is the new Italian Flag Carrier, after Alitalia (The former Carrier since 1946) ceased operations in October 2021.
    Its fleet consists of a total of 63 aircraft, between various A319s, A320s, A330s and A350s. They also have various "Wet-Leased" aircraft, from both German Airways and Hibernian Airlines, 2 E190 from German, and 4 CRJ1000 from Hibernian, which bring up the total to 69 aircraft.
    They also placed various orders, for various A320neo, A321neo, A330neo and A220-100/300, which are coming in the near future.
    ITA is based in Rome Fiumicino, with an Hub in Milan Linate, and they offer multiple destinations, both short-haul and long-haul, accross the Globe.

This pack includes the following registrations:
    EI-IFA
    EI-IFB
    EI-IFC
    EI-IFD - Born to be Sustainable cs
    EI-IFE - Monza Race Track 100th Anniversary cs
    EI-IFF
    I've also made a custom cabin, and I tried to make it as detailed as possible and as close as the real one.
    Instructions for the download are provided in the readme file.
    If you like my work, please consider leaving a nice review, and if you want to help even more, you can donate to me through my streamlabs.
    If you want a great place to chat, ask for support and request a specific livery, please consider joining my Discord Server.
    Thanks and enjoy the livery!
    Chris

3,271 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. Lufthansa D-AIVC

Here is the "new" München. A former Philippine Airline A350, now wearing the Lufthansa Livery and the registration D-AIVC

658 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. Flight Factor A350-900 Air France (2019 colours - F-HTYC)

This aircraft was delivered to Air France in November 2019, and wears the updated Air France livery that includes larger titles and blue winglets.
    About this livery:
    - hand-drawn textures
    - custom normal maps
    - mod for corrected shape winglets (older variant)
    To install: Drop the "Air France F-HTYC (by Tom Collins)" folder into the liveries folder of your Flight Factor A350 installation.

881 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. FF A350 China Eastern B-304D

China Eastern A350-900(B-304D) for FF A350.

276 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. FF A350 British Airways (G-XWBA)

G-XWBA is British Airways' s A350-1000.
    --features
    Customized handmade logo.
    Correct line position.
    And More...

1,823 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. Polarjet Canada A350-900Xwb FF

This is the Polarjet Canada fictional airlines livery for Flight Factor's A350-900Xwb.
    enjoy.

350 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. FFA350 Cathay Pacific Mini-Pack

Hey all! I wasn't satisfied with any of the Cathay Pacific liveries available for the A350, so I set about making one. I'm not entirely set on the light blue-green around tape around the fuselage so I might be updating the livery sometime in the future to make it better, but for now its good enough.
    Plane available here - https://store.x-plane.org/Airbus-A350-XWB-Advanced_p_348.html
    Paint kit used - https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/64858-flightfactor-a350-xwb-paintkit-unofficial/

3,522 downloads

(6 reviews)

6 comments

Updated

15. Flight Factor A350 Starlight Airlines (fictional)

So i got bored and chose to make some weeb skins for planes, first of many to come. 
    improved bump maps thanks to the paint kit from pyreegue
    unzip, open folder, place liveries and objects folders in to the main 350 directory.
    few issues here and there, will update with some improvements at some point.

ignore my idiot move of fps counter. 

125 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

16. FlightFactor A350 Austrian Airlines Retro Livery

Hello all, this is our "Austrian Airlines Retro" Livery for the FlightFactor A350. This livery is based on the old livery of Austrian Airlines . 

Installation:
    1. Download the folder and unzip.
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "Austrian Airlines retro"" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > A350 > liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your FlightFactor A350.

Discord:
    Here is our official Discord Server!

Patreon:
    Here is our official patreon profile!

We hope you guys enjoy! 

File Creator - Bananenpürree (Developer)
    Post Creator - Turtle (Developer)

150 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. FlightFactor A350 - Singapore Airlines 9V-SMA

FlightFactor A350 XWB - Singapore Airlines 9V-SMA

This is my first upload on Threshold, hope you like it 🙂

Credits:
    Paintkit provided by pyreegue.

If you like this livery, be sure to give it a thumbs up! 🤗

1,923 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. FlightFactor A350 Egyptair Livery

Hello all, this is our "Egyptair" Livery for the Flightfactor A350. This livery is based on a real life A320. 

Installation:
    1. Download the folder and unzip.
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "Egyptair" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > A350 (FlightFactor) > liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your FlightFactor A350.

Discord:
    Here is our official Discord Server!

Patreon:
    Here is our official patreon profile!

We hope you guys enjoy! 

File Creator -  Turtle (Head-Dev)
    Screenshots - Joelymole (Owner)

Our Patrons:
    CaptainSkyles (Platinum)

262 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

19. Japan Airlines - FlightFactor A350 - JA05XJ

Information:
    This is my take on the Japan Airlines livery for the A359! The livery i chose was JA05XJ, which wears a support message on the fuselage for rebuilding the Shurijo Castle on Okinawa, which tragically burned down in 2019. It has a Shurijo Castle rebuilding campaign logo on the side of the L1 door used for boarding and deboarding, and the message "The JAL Group will support the rebuilding of the Shurijo Castle" on the rear of the aircraft. I have also included custom cabin textures, which i tried my best to base on the real JAL cabin textures. It's not perfect but better than nothing! Hopefully you enjoy the livery! 🙂
    Includes:
    JAL - Japan Airlines - JA05XJ livery for the Flight Factor A350
    Installation:
    Open the downloaded ZIP file of your choice, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/AirbusA350/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder inside the zip file into the same folder path
    Credits:
    Me for coming up with the general idea and painting
    Legal:
    Do not re-upload this item to the org or any other site (Edited or not edited). 
    Please contact me first if you would like to use some of the things added in this pack.

1,298 downloads

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

20. Flightfactor A350 Lufthansa new Fleet

Lufthansa new fleet package for Flightfactor A350-900
    -Reworked bump files
    -Reworked Engine and Wing textures
    -Reworked FanBlades
    -Reworked Cockpit Textures (More blue)
    -Reworked Right EFB screen
    -Reworkerd Tire Textures
    ----RDPresets----

2,402 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

21. FFA350 - Carbon Lufthansa

For personal use only
    Fictional Carbon livery for Lufthansa.
    Only for FlightFactor's A350-900.

Official repost from xplane.org

642 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

22. SAS - Scandinavian Airlines - FlightFactor A350 - SE-RSA/RSB/RSC

Information:
    The brand new 2019 Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) livery for the Flight Factor A350. Made as realistic and as high quality as possible. Custom cabin textures are included, which are made to the best of my ability with this model. That also means there are some parts of the cabin which will not be accurate when seen side-by-side to the real cabin. The SAS logo on the side is made to have realistic reflections, and i'm pretty sure i got it on point! I will most likley update with more registrations in the future as they come in real life.
    Includes:
    SAS - Scandinavian Airlines - SE-RSA livery for the Flight Factor A350
    SAS - Scandinavian Airlines - SE-RSB livery for the Flight Factor A350
    SAS - Scandinavian Airlines - SE-RSC livery for the Flight Factor A350
    Installation:
    Open the downloaded ZIP file of your choice, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/AirbusA350/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder inside the zip file into the same folder path
    Credits:
    Legal:
    Please contact me first if you would like to use some of the things added in this pack

2,527 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. Asiana Airlines - FFA350 - HL8078

Information:
    The simply amazing Asiana Airlines livery for the Flight Factor A350. Made as realistic and as high quality as possible, with a lot of attention to detail! Custom cabin textures are included, which are made to the best of my ability with this model. The IFE/AVOD is even custom made just for this plane, but unfortunatly the quality of the cabin textures doesn't show it in it's full glory!  That also means there are some parts of the cabin which will not be accurate when seen side-by-side to the real cabin.
    Includes:
    Asiana Airlines - HL8078 livery for the Flight Factor A350
    Installation:
    Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/AirbusA350/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder "Asiana Airlines - HL8078" in the zip file into the same folder path
    Credits:
    Legal:
    Please contact me first if you would like to use some of the things added in this pack

1,126 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. FFA350 German Luftwaffe

In light of the discussions that Germany's next "Air Force 1" will be an A350 aircraft, I have made a fitting livery for the Flight Factor A350. It is not perfect (especially the nose was rather complicated to paint), but I am really happy with it.
    Features:
    - Painted Fuselage
    - Customized interior

Thanks to fscabral for the great paintkit:
    https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/50099-unofficial-paintkit-blanc-textures-for-flight-factor´s-a350/

713 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. Trent ALPS engine mod + Rolls Royce livery for FF A350

This is my Trent ALPS mod in Rolls Royce colors.
    To be used with Flight Factor Airbus A350
    Texted with X plane 11

In this pack comes:
    - Trent ALPS engine mod.
    -New base textures, lines, rivets and not so dirt textures.
    -Reworked normal files.
    -Dirty wheels.

Many thanks to Angelique from X-Plained.com who dedicated lots of her time helping me.
    If you are interested to know more about the Trent ALPS engines, X-Plained made an amazing post about it, you can find it here:
    https://www.x-plained.com/ff-qpac-a350-rolls-royce-alps-livery/

I hope you like it!

765 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use