• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

747-8 (SSG)

5 files

1. [XP12,11] SSG 747-8Freighter Korean air HL7610

Hi
    my third livery is realeased!
    recently, 747 korean air cargo livery is disappear in forum.
    I couldn't find any korean air freighter livery.
    So I made this livery.
    and enjoy

247 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. SSG 747-800f paint kit

so due to the lack of a paint kit for the f version of this lately, i chose to start talking this project, this is far from being done but its a big step in the right direction. 
    what i have made: 
    all three fuselage textures. with panel lines and dirt on independent layers adjust to your own want. 
    what i did not make:
    the wings engines tail and wells was not made by me and was used from the official  ssg 747 800i paint kit, might take some work to make match thanks for allowing the use of them for the time being. 
    i am working on the parts that i dident make and will be putting them out there aswell so this is deffently just a start, will make it eazy to transfer a paint on what is here, with what i make, 
    i hope this works out for most of you at the time being, and enjoy
    improvments will be comming out as i make them, and this will be updated, it jsut takes a lot of time to make this. 

319 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

3. Old American Airlines for SSG 747-8i

Old American Airlines
    to be use with SSGs 747-8i

This is a fictional repaint representing one of the 747's most iconic colors.

You may try with my cockpit textures.

Happy flights!

266 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

4. VARIG for SSG 747-8i

Fictional repaint representing the old Varig colors using their 747-300/400
    To be use with SSG 747-8i.

This texture have all new normal files(NML) for all the fuselage as new rivets and dirty.

Try flying with my cockpit set too!

158 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Old Varig for SSG 747-8i

This is my old Varig version for the SSG´s 747-8i.
    Fictional registration: PP-BIN

have a try with my cockpit textures
    Happy flights!

76 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use