• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

747-4 (Default)

9 files

1. Qantas Wunala Dreaming (VH-OEJ and VH-OJB) for mSparks 747-400

I'm strongly distancing myself from the statements being made on mSpark's discord server. These statements are absolutely disgusting and disrespectful in multiple ways. I'm strongly suggesting you do not support the project any further. The reasons these liveries are staying up is that I don't want to take them away from people who enjoy them, it is not due to me continuing to support the mSparks 744 project. 
    This is a Qantas Wunala Dreaming livery for the mSparks 747-400. It is not 100% accurate but it was the best I could do without compromising my mental health. To install, download the file, unzip and put the folder in your liveries folder. Enjoy!
    VH-OEJ is compatible with both the mSparks 747 and the default 747 and uses GE engines. 
    VH-OJB is also compatible with both but as it had RB211 engines irl I recommend you use it with the mSparks 747 as the default 747 doesn't have RB211s. If you don't use the mSparks 747, use VH-OEJ. 

508 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. mSparks 747-400 / X Plane 11 default 747-400 Global Freightways D-ASTR (legends will remember)(FSX default virtual airline)

I'm strongly distancing myself from the statements being made on mSpark's discord server. These statements are absolutely disgusting and disrespectful in multiple ways. I'm strongly suggesting you do not support the project any further. The reasons these liveries are staying up is that I don't want to take them away from people who enjoy them, it is not due to me continuing to support the mSparks 744 project. 

This is a livery for the mSparks 744 and the X Plane default Boeing 747-400. It replicates the Boeing 747-400BCF you flew in Microsoft's FSX in the Quito-Mission. Since there was no reg with the FSX aircraft it wears the D-ASTR reg which, according to the MSFS wiki, Global Freightways' first 747 wore. 

115 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

3. RA001 For The Boeing 747-400

Originally Made For The Turboblazer 747-100 But Ended Up Being Deleted. So I Converted It For The Laminar 747-400/Msparks 747-400
    Please Do Note That The Quality Is Blurry As That's How It was When I Converted It So Dont Ask For A Better Quality.
    Higher Quality Airline Logo's Higher Quality Boeing 747 Line Cockpit Registration Plate Says N7470 Higher Quality "City Of Everett" On The Side XPLANE.ORG VERSION:https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/71347-ra001-for-the-boeing-747-400/&tab=comments
    Issues
    Middle Paint Not Aligned
    Original File: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/48502-turboblazers-boeing-747-100-immersion-package/

83 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Brunei Sultan´s 747-400

Brunei Sultan´s flight for default 747-400
    REG:V8-ALI

Enjoy.

49 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. ANA for default 747-400

ANA for default 747-400
    REG: JA8961
    Can be used with Spark´s 747 too!
    Enjoy.

251 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Northwest N663US for Default 747-400

ORTHWEST old livery for default 747-400
    REG: N663US

Can be used with mSparks43´s model too.

Enjoy.

73 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Varig PP-VPG for Default 747-400

VARIG in old colors for the Defauld 747-400
    REG: PP-VPG
    This is my contribution for the 747-400. Please note that it is very crazy to make a straight line on it!!

Can be used with mSparks43´s model too.

Hope you like it.

77 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

8. Default B747-400 Flynas Livery

Hello all, this is our "Flynas" Livery for the Default B747-400. This livery is based on a real life B747. Registration: ER-BAC

Installation:
    1. Download the folder and unzip.
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "Flynas" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > Boeing B747-400> liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your Default B747-400

Discord:
    Here is our official Discord Server!

Patreon:
    Here is our official patreon profile!

We hope you guys enjoy! 

File Creator -  Karim_ThePilot

Our Patrons:
    CaptainSkyles (Platinum)

114 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

9. Global Supertanker for Default 747-400

Global Supertanker for 747-400 Default.
    Reg: N744ST

Comes with new format (4096 pixel block) with new normal maps, textures, rivets, cockpit glass...
    Hope you like it!

215 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use