• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

Liveries

7 files

1. IndiGo a320ceo Pack || Fenix V2

IndiGo a320ceo leased from SmartLynx
    This pack includes 2 liveries
    ES-SAG YL-LDF The liveries feature
    True to life wear and tear Accurate layout and design Custom interior To install simply unzip in your community folder

Jai Hind

9 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Philippine Additional CSL Pack (LATEST BATCH 1) (X-CSL for X-PLANE)

AN INSTALLATION GUIDE PDF WILL BE UPLOADED SOON, IN THE MEAN TIME READ THE INCLUDED "READ ME" FILE IN THE DOWNLOAD.
    Special thanks to Job Grafil for providing some of the liveries in this pack!
    This pack includes CSL files not included in the original X-CSL download nor can be downloaded anywhere. INCLUDES BOTH REAL LIFE AND FICTIONAL LIVERIES INCLUDING "PLACEHOLDER" (NO LOGO) LIVERIES FOR VIRTUAL AIRLINES.
    (IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS FOR LIVERIES, FEEL FREE TO SEND THEM)
    For the best CSL experience, download and install the following CSL files as well:
    Sputnik Aviation (SNK)
    Philippine Airlines A359
    https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/67183-x-csl-philippine-airlines-a359-ai-traffic-livery/

PROGRESS LIST:
    ***note, the liveries in planned batches are not final and may change upon upload***
    BATCH 1 (UPLOADED)
    A319: RYL
    A320: AAV, FMB, JBE, JOL, RYL, JBE/JOL
    A321: JBE/JOL
    A333: CEB (NEW)
    AT75: SRQ (NEW), ATX
    B733: GAP (AIR PHILIPPINES), MSJ
    B735: GAP (AIR PHILIPPINES), MSJ
    B738 (X-CSL): APG, FMB, JBE/JOL
    B738 (Bluebell): PAL, CEB, GAP (PAL EXPRESS)
    DH8D: FMB
    E170: SRQ, GAP
    L410: RIT, WCC
    BATCH 2 (PLANNED)
    A306: PAL (CURRENT AND OLD), BSW/BZY (SkyBloo)
    A319: CEB (OLD), SMD (SkyMedic), BSW/BZY (SkyBloo)
    A320: EZD (ZEST), BSW/BZY (SkyBloo), SMD (SkyMedic)
    A321: BSW/BZY (SkyBloo), SMD (SkyMedic)
    A333: PAL (RR)
    A346: SMD (SkyMedic), BSW/BZY (SkyBloo)
    AT75: RLB
    B462: MSJ
    B738 (X-CSL): GAP (PAL EXPRESS), PAL, CEB (NEW, OLD, CLASSIC, AND SPECIAL), EZD, BOI, APG (PUREGOLD), BSW/BZY (SkyBloo)
    B739: PAL
    B735: CEB (CLASSIC), SGD, RLB
    B757: CEB (CLASSIC)
    DH8D: BSW/BZY (SkyBloo)
    MD11: PAL
    MD81: RIT

37 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

3. Sputnik X-CSL pack

Here is a pack of X-CSLs for the planes that our virtual pilots fly the most on VATSIM. Our callsign is SNK - Sputnik
    The A320 family has the most variety of CSLs right now, because they're the easiest ones to convert from their original paintkits, and also the most flown family of planes.
    If you see us on VATSIM, feel free to say hi! We mostly fly in the Philippines, but we also try to initiate group flights all around the world in challenging or high-traffic airspaces. See you around!
    We will try to update our CSLs to include our newer liveries as well.

21 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Project 76 Korean Air 대한항공

여기에도 한국인 분들이 계실진 모르겠지만
    이 리버리는 Project76용 대한항공 리버리 입니다.

3 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Southwest Airlines "California One" w/Cabin PMDG 737-8H4

Southwest Airlines "California One" for the PMDG Boeing 737-800. 
    Features:
    Custom Southwest Airlines cabin Accurate SWA-specific stencils Realistic SWA aircraft/equipment configurations pre-installed Cockpit and exterior weathering Improved textures and metallics Southwest Airlines cockpit decals and placards (IDG Stickers, CATIII plate, Broadband Wifi Panel, Airworthiness/Registration Information, Yoke Evacuation Checklist, etc) Southwest Airlines pushback tug Paintkit/Base textures improvement in partnership of Atarium Liveries and Comet Liveries     
    Installation: 
    - Open the PMDG Operations Center v2.
    - Aircraft and Liveries > Livery Utilities > Installed Products > PMDG 737-800 > Install Livery from PTP.
    - Delete any previously installed iterations of the livery. 
    - Select the "N8653A - California One" .ptp file to install
    2. Because aircraft configurations don't always save properly, I've created a "Southwest Airlines 737NG Configurations" document to assist in setting up SWA liveries to correctly mimic their real-world counterparts. Verified by Southwest 737 pilots as well as other 737 pilots. It is included in the download, and you can also view it via this link: SWA 737NG Configurations
    Feel free to join the Canvas Corner discord server where you can download other liveries from myself and good friends of mine: https://discord.gg/W2gFugg2ka
    If you like my work and would like to support me, you can donate via this link: My PayPal
    I've also created Southwest Airlines ground equipment vehicles. You can download them via this link: SWA GSE
    Please do not modify, redistribute, or reupload this livery or contents of this livery without permission.

63 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

6. American Airlines N871AY | Kuro B787-8 v2 | (8K)

American Airlines N871AY for the Kuro Boeing 787-8 (v2)
    Features:
    Accurate American Airlines Stencils and Details Exterior Weathering 8K Texture Resolution Redone Metallics in 8K Redone Base Textures in 8K Newly Added Details: Rivets (special thanks to Henrik for his help), Static Ports, GEnx Details, Improved Parallax Interior, Spoiler Warnings, etc. Satcom model (courtursy and credit of REM_13) Installation:
    1. You must have a premium deluxe edition of MSFS that includes the Default 787-10
    2. Drag and drop the livery into your community folder
    Known Issues:
    Due to the Default/Kuro 787 using mirrored textures in several areas (such as the underbelly), some details are not possible and/or are flipped backwards. I cannot remedy this. The "American" text and flight symbol are slightly raised and cutoff at the wingbox. See the bullet point above The nose gear doors are missing "ETOPS" details. I am unable to add said text as it would be backwards on the other gear door. American uses GE GEnx engines. The Default/Kuro 787 engines are RR Trent engines. I've added GE-specific stencils and details; however, the shape is off in areas. Until a custom GEnx model is included, this is my temporary solution. Feel free to join the Canvas Corner discord server where you can download other liveries from myself and good friends of mine: Canvas Liveries Discord Server
    If you like my work and would like to support me, you can donate via this link: My PayPal
     Please do not modify, redistribute, or reupload this livery or contents of this livery without permission.

53 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Southwest Airlines "New Mexico One" w/Cabin PMDG 737-8H4

Southwest Airlines "New Mexico One" for the PMDG Boeing 737-800. 
    Features:
    Custom Southwest Airlines cabin Accurate SWA-specific stencils Realistic SWA aircraft/equipment configurations pre-installed Cockpit and exterior weathering Improved textures and metallics Southwest Airlines cockpit decals and placards (IDG Stickers, CATIII plate, Broadband Wifi Panel, Airworthiness/Registration Information, Yoke Evacuation Checklist, etc) Southwest Airlines pushback tug Paintkit/Base textures improvement in partnership of Atarium Liveries and Comet Liveries    Installation: 
    - Open the PMDG Operations Center v2.
    - Aircraft and Liveries > Livery Utilities > Installed Products > PMDG 737-800 > Install Livery from PTP.
    - Delete any previously installed iterations of the livery. 
    - Select the "N8655D - New Mexico One" .ptp file to install
    2. Because aircraft configurations don't always save properly, I've created a "Southwest Airlines 737NG Configurations" document to assist in setting up SWA liveries to correctly mimic their real-world counterparts. Verified by Southwest 737 pilots as well as other 737 pilots. It is included in the download, and you can also view it via this link: SWA 737NG Configurations
    Feel free to join the Canvas Corner discord server where you can download other liveries from myself and good friends of mine: https://discord.gg/W2gFugg2ka
    I've also created Southwest Airlines ground equipment vehicles. You can download them via this link: SWA GSE

53 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use