• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

Liveries

3 files

1. VT-SZJ SpiceJet Livery For Level Up 737-800NG

This livery has  been made for level up 737-800,
    PS- The livery contains the red colour over the engine and the name of spice ONLY ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE AIRCRAFT and the size of the REGISTRARTION is also accurate, the livery is made as accurately as possible by me

15 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Airbus H145 STARS C-GLLS

Hey guys!
    Here's a STARS H145 (C-GLLS) painted for the Hyper Performance Group H145.
    If you have a favourite STARS H145 registration that you would like painted, drop me a message and I'll be happy to make it for you.

KNOWN ISSUES:
    The black window framing does not have the correct shaping as HPG have not modelled the H145 windows correctly.
    The white stripes at the back doors has moderate warping. This is a limitation of the HPG H145 paint kit and cannot be fixed.

If you find a bug or a detail that is off or wrong, please write a comment so I know to fix it.
    If you like my work please consider buying me a coffee. Thanks! Coffee Fund

Enjoy,
    Matheson

6 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. F15-C JASDF 02-8801

The series JASDF continues    F-15 02-8801 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gifu_Air_Field
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Development_and_Test_Wing_(JASDF
    Take off  Gifu Air Field ( icao RJNG )
    enjoy

11 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

Announcements

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use