•  image.png.9482dad65fbc76551de8aace56890fc2.png

12 Screenshots

About This File

American Airlines N871AY for the Kuro Boeing 787-8 (v2)

Features:

• Accurate American Airlines Stencils and Details
  • Exterior Weathering
  • 8K Texture Resolution
  • Redone Metallics in 8K
  • Redone Base Textures in 8K
  • Newly Added Details: Rivets (special thanks to Henrik for his help), Static Ports, GEnx Details, Improved Parallax Interior, Spoiler Warnings, etc.
  • Satcom model (courtursy and credit of REM_13)

Installation:

1. You must have a premium deluxe edition of MSFS that includes the Default 787-10

2. Drag and drop the livery into your community folder

Known Issues:

• Due to the Default/Kuro 787 using mirrored textures in several areas (such as the underbelly), some details are not possible and/or are flipped backwards. I cannot remedy this.
  • The "American" text and flight symbol are slightly raised and cutoff at the wingbox. See the bullet point above
  • The nose gear doors are missing "ETOPS" details. I am unable to add said text as it would be backwards on the other gear door.
  • American uses GE GEnx engines. The Default/Kuro 787 engines are RR Trent engines. I've added GE-specific stencils and details; however, the shape is off in areas. Until a custom GEnx model is included, this is my temporary solution.

Feel free to join the Canvas Corner discord server where you can download other liveries from myself and good friends of mine: Canvas Liveries Discord Server

If you like my work and would like to support me, you can donate via this link: My PayPal

Please do not modify, redistribute, or reupload this livery or contents of this livery without permission.

• Thanks 1

Other Files from Jviation

User Feedback