• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

48 files

1. [LevelUp] Air Philippines 737-600NG

Air Philippines which now operates as PAL Express used to fly 737 Classics. This is a "replica" livery of RP-C8007, one of Air Philippines' 737-200 for the 737-600NG.
    Compatible with LevelUp 737NG V1.0.0 (-600 variant ONLY).
    For those who are unfamiliar on the installation process. Simply extract the .rar file, then copy the " Air Philippines" file into the Liveries folder in the liveries folder of the 737NG Series. It can be found in your X-Plane 11 directory. X-Plane 11\Aircraft\737NG Series\liveries.

52 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. SCAT Airlines LevelUp Boeing 737-600 (real 737-300) B736 UP-63718

SCAT Airlines — авиакомпания Казахстана. Штаб-квартира расположена в Шымкенте. Хабы: Актау, Алма-Ата, Нур-Султан, Шымкент. В 2015 году авиакомпания прошла процедуру аудиторской проверки Международной ассоциации воздушного транспорта на соответствие стандарту IOSA.

SCAT Airlines is the airline of Kazakhstan. The headquarters is located in Shymkent. Hubs: Aktau, Alma-Ata, Nur-Sultan, Shymkent. In 2015, the airline passed the audit procedure of the International Air Transport Association for compliance with the IOSA standard.

Livery for Boeing 737-600 (in real life 737-300) LevelUp

39 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. Malév 737-600 fleet liveries

Liveries for all Malév 737-600 registrations.

77 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. LevelUp 737-600 Wayfarer Airlines (fictional)

Wayfarer is a fictional airline company in Breaking Bad. It is the airline for which Wayfarer 515, a 737 commercial airliner, was operating before the aircraft collided with a small charter plane over Albuquerque, killing 167 people. Wayfarer itself is very rarely mentioned unless in association with the plane crash, and very little information about the airline is given. (Breaking Bad Wiki)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

This is my rendition of what the paint scheme for Wayfarer could've looked like.  Of course, since there are no images of what the aircraft would have looked like, I went with a western feel. I may update this livery at a future date.

51 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. Boeing 737-6D6 Air Algérie 7T-VJQ - LevelUP

Air Algérie Boeing 737-6D6 registration 7T-VJQ delivered on Apr 2002 for LevelUP

Installation:
    Extract the file in X-Plane11\Aircraft\737NG Series\liveries\B737-600 Air Algerie 7T-VJQ

Copyright Painterdz.

If you like the work, a Coffee makes a difference  

Enjoy!

515 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

6. AeroFlyer [C-GKFP] LevelUp 737-600

Hello!
    This is my new AeroFlyer livery, for the LevelUp 737-600.
    AeroFlyer is a newly created Canadian airline, based out of Kelowna airport, located in British Columbia, Canada.
    Its fleet currently consists of two Boeing 737-600, previously owned by Westjet.
    Instructions for the download are provided in the readme file.
    If you like my work, please consider leaving a nice review, and if you want to help even more, you can donate to me through my streamlabs.
    If you want a great place to chat, ask for support and request a specific livery, please consider joining my Discord Server.
    Thanks and enjoy the livery!
    Chris

199 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. (60NG) Wingo.com Levelup 737-600 Livery

At the request of a fellow flightsimmer, I have created a Wingo.com Livery for you to use on the LevelUP 737-600 aircraft.
    Wingo.com Airlines is a low cost carrier flying out of Colombia, South America.
    Please check out the photographs showing the level of detail including my version of an update cabin refurb.
    ****** Also try the QR code on the back of the seats, it works ******

To install: Simply extract the downloaded file directly into your liveries folder inside the 737NG Series folder which should be in your aircraft folder of Xplane 11. If this is your first livery installed, there will be no liveries folder and must be created by yourself.

Check out my other liveries by clicking here 
    https://forum.thresholdx.net/profile/40700-chuckiee/content/?type=downloads_file

It takes quite sometime to create a livery and if you would like to buy me a coffee to keep me going to create more liveries, please feel free to send a donation using the paypal.me link.
    https://www.paypal.me/arcademack  Thank you.

Enjoy the livery and feel free to post comments. Duncan.

THIS DOWNLOAD IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED OR SPONSORED BY WINGO.COM. ALL APPROPRIATE RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.

280 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. HA-LOF MALÉV HUNGARIAN AIRLINES BOEING 737-600

HA-LOF MALÉV HUNGARIAN AIRLINES BOEING 737-600

52 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. [60NG) Jet2 - LevelUp 737-600 LeedsBradford Livery

I have created a JET2 Livery for you to use on the LevelUP 737-600 aircraft. Please check out the photographs showing the level of detail including my version of an update cabin refurb. 

To install: Simply extract the downloaded file directly into your liveries folder inside the 737NG Series folder which should be in your aircraft folder of Xplane 11. If this is your first livery installed, there will be no liveries folder and must be created by yourself.

Also please also check out the JET2 Metallic edition of this livery. 

It takes quite sometime to create a livery and if you would like to buy me a coffee to keep me going to create more liveries, please feel free to send a donation using the paypal.me link.
    https://www.paypal.me/arcademack  Thank you. Also a special thanks to BaronArron on the .org for allowing me to use some assets from his own livery.

NOTES: Due to the limitations of how xplane models the aircraft's cabin reversing images, you will notice on the overhead lockers some of the Jet2 text is reversed. I preferred this as without it, you will lose the desired effect.

Enjoy the livery and feel free to post comments. Duncan.

THIS DOWNLOAD IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED OR SPONSORED BY JET2.COM AIRLINES. ALL APPROPRIATE RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.

659 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. [60NG) Jet2 - Metallic - LevelUp 737-600 LeedsBradford Livery

I have created a JET2 Livery for you to use on the LevelUP 737-600 aircraft with the metallic effect as Jet2 do use on a number of selected aircrafts. Please check out the photographs showing the level of detail including my version of an update cabin refurb. 

Also please also check out the JET2 Matt edition of this livery. 

https://www.paypal.me/arcademack  Thank you. Also a special thanks to BaronArron on the .org for allowing me to use some assets from his own livery.

NOTES: Due to the limitations of how xplane models the aircraft's cabin reversing images, you will notice on the overhead lockers some of the Jet2 text is reversed. I preferred this as without it, you will lose the desired effect.

Enjoy the livery and feel free to post comments.

THIS DOWNLOAD IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED OR SPONSORED BY JET2.COM AIRLINES. ALL APPROPRIATE RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.

460 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

11. Scandanavian SAS (SE-DOR) B737-600 LevelUp

Scandanavian SAS (SE-DOR) B737-600 livery for the B737-600 made by LevelUp. Hope you guys enjoy this as much as I did making it!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Installation:
    1. Copy the extracted file to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/Laminar Research/737NG Series/liveries
    (you may have to make the 'liveries' folder if it's not already there)
    2. Open X-Plane, and select the livery on -60NG.
    Simon

519 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

12. WestJet 737-600 Fleet Pack for the LevelUp 737NG

C-GPWS' updated cabin is still being worked on. When it's complete I'll add the livery to this pack. Thanks!
    WestJet 737-600 Fleet Pack for the LevelUp 737NG
    This is a 13-pack of liveries covering all of WestJet's 737-600s. I've included a mix of clean and weathered textures, some with decals by the L1 door and some without.
    C-GWJU and C-GWSK feature WestJet's interim "Maple Leaf" logo
    All aircraft include custom cabins and seats
    Thanks to @19adam99 and @Jviation for their help with this pack
    Feel free to reach out with any questions or comments!
    By CJAL

2,497 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. Thomsonfly G-THOC "Spirit of Doncaster" Boeing 737-600 [Fictitious]

Thomsonfly (now known as TUI Airways) Boeing 737-600. Based on G-THOC, a Boeing 737-500 that was with Thomsonfly between 2004 and 2008.

251 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. Sabena Airlines Livery (OO-SYG) - LevelUp Boeing 737-600

A Sabena Airlines livery for the LevelUp Boeing 737-600 derived from a past Boeing 737-500 aircraft flying under the registration OO-SYG.

All feedback is appreciated!

224 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. Garuda Indonesia/Citilink PK-GGD (Fictional) Pack for LevelUp 737-600

A triple livery pack depicting PK-GGD, one of Garuda/Citilink's few 737-500s still in operation.
    Garuda had a complete 737 Classic fleet consisting of -300, -400, and -500 variants simultaneously before they were being replaced by 737-800s. Currently, most of their 737 Classic fleet are either being returned to their lessors or is still in operation under their low-cost subsidiary Citilink as cargo aircraft.
    This livery pack includes three different liveries that PK-GGD worn throughout its lifetime. First one is the old 1989-2009 scheme before the Quantum Leap rebranding in the latter year. Second one is the post-2009 rebranding livery, sporting a livery that is familiar for today's Garuda, as the airline kept operating 737 Classics until 2015. The final livery is the Citilink livery, which is still in operation to this day.
    Special thanks for @rafiero for the initial idea for making this livery.
    Installation is simple, simply drag and drop the respective livery folders (e.g. "(60NG) Garuda Indonesia PK-GGD") into your LevelUp liveries folder (if there's none, make a new folder called "liveries" in your LevelUp base folder).

493 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. Boeing House Livery - Boeing 737NG (60NG) - Level Up

Boeing House Livery for the Boeing 737NG (60NG) - Level Up. Have fun!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Boeing 737NG series:
    https://forum.thresholdx.net/files/file/1298-boeing-737ng-series/
    Facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/mbliveries
    Instagram page:
    https://www.instagram.com/mbliveries/
    Liveries for the Boeing 777 series:
    http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?showtopic=73003
    Liveries for Airbus A350:
    http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?showtopic=83045
    Topic for painters:
    Painters Workshop (New Topic):
    http://forums.x-plan...p?showforum=249
    MB Liveries - Liveries support (New Topic):
    http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?showtopic=89416
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Donations:
    If you like my liveries, why not a donation? Donate it's optional, you can feel free to do it or not, but if you do it, is greatly appreciated.

Donations link

410 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. (60NG) Air Namibia V5-NDI

Repaint of the Levelup 737NG, 60NG,  in the colors of Air Namibia, V5-NDI.  Actually a 737-528 in real life.
    Done in X-Plane 11.55.
    Copy the downloaded folder to your aircraft's liveries folder.

112 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Centralwings - LevelUp B737-600

Centralwings livery for the LevelUp B737-600, have fun 🙂

235 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. Tunisair TS-IOM & TS-IOR Livery Pack for B737-6H3 for LevelUp B737-60NG

After painting the 70th Anniversary version of this livery, I was asked if I could paint the regular livery, so here you go, here's two of them - TS-IOM & TS-IOR from the Tunisair fleet. Both models include accurately placed artwork, underwing registrations and a flightdeck configurations representative of age and operation, with Reg and SELCAL placarded.
    Any omissions please let me know in comments and I will make adjustments where possible.

273 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. Titan Airways (Retro) for B737-600 (Registration : G-POWS)

Titan Airways has never operated on the Boeing 737 600 but on the 300.
    It's my very first livery ever, there are probably many things that could be improved. I hope you'll enjoy flying it though! 

INSTALLATION :
    Copy and paste the content in the zip file into Xplane 11 > Aircraft > 737NG Series 
    If you already have the livery folder created, simply drag and drop the folder "Titan Airways (B736)" into it)

274 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. Lauda Air - LevelUp B737-600

Lauda Air livery for the LevelUp B737-600, have fun 🙂
    You can use 2 callsigns:
     LDA ----> Callsign: Lauda Air  AUA ----> Callsign: Austrian I also made a Lauda livery for:
    B737-800, you can download it here, B737-700, you can download it here,

313 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

22. Fly Globespan - B736 Fleet Pack for LevelUp 60NG

This fleet pack contains all four B737-600 aircraft registered to flyglobespan.com, a Scottish (UK) Low Cost airline that operated between 2003 and 2009.
    All the logos are created by hand so there may be some differences to the actual original as seen on the aircraft but I have tried to replicate the tail as accurately as possible.  I have include a basic configuration file as well.
    Included in the pack are registrations:

G-CDKD
    G-CDKT
    G-CDRA
    G-CDRB
    All were of type B737-683 and configured as Y123.  They were in the airlines fleet from 2005 to 2008

154 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. Linjeflyg Boeing 737-600 SE-DNB

This Is a repaint of Linjeflyg Boeing 737-500 SE-DNB. I wanted a linjeflyg livery in x-plane so I decided to do one on the 600 series. SE-DNB made Its debute In Linjeflyg 1990 and was scrapped 2009. Hope you like It.

56 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. Austrian [OE-LNL] B737-600 Levelup

Austrian for the Levelup Boeing 737-600.
    https://www.atariumliveries.com/
    If you like my work and you would like to support me you can donate to this link https://www.paypal.me/Atarium !
    It´s of course not necessary and you are free to do so but it´s greatly appreciated!
    Any not allowed Copies of this repaint will be followed by a Report. Be fair. Respect peoples work

1,234 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. Tunis Air TS-IOP B737-6H3 70th Anniversary Livery for LevelUp B737-60NG

I thought this looked like a fun challenge to get the exterior artwork correctly placed so I decided to give it a go. Includes underwing registration and a flightdeck config representative of the age and operation, with Reg and SELCAL placarded.
    Any omissions please let me know in comments and I will make adjustments where possible.

245 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use