• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    The forum is also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

If you have trouble signing up: 
    Refresh the page (ctrl+F5) / and also disable AdBlocker
    You might also have to try another browser.
    If you need more help, join our Discord.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

39 files

1. (9ENG) Al-Atheer Aviation (HZ-ATR)

HZ-ATR, a Boeing 737-9FGER(WL) BBJ3, in the colors of Al-Atheer Aviation, operated for the Saudi Ministry of Finance & Economy, for the LevelUp 737 Series.
    Included in the livery is the following:
    Extensive exterior detailing Custom icons As always, thanks for taking a look, and thanks for downloading! If you see any issues or have any requests, shoot me a message!

517 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. XL Airways UK [PACK] LevelUp 737-900ER

Hi all, Chris here!

This is my XL Airways UK Livery Pack, for the LevelUp 737-900ER.
    XL Airways UK, was a british low cost airline, which ceased operations in 2008. Their hubs were Manchester, Gatwick and Glasgow. I decided to create their Boeing 737-900ER Fleet.
    This package consists of 2 liveries:
    G-XLAP
    G-XLAR
    I also provided a configuration file for each livery, which removes the PIP, and selects the correct Winglets option, without needing you to do so.
    To apply the correct options, go to the EFB, Save and Load Configs, Manage Aircraft Presets and click on Load Config #1.
    Instructions for the download provided in the readme file.
    If you like my work, please consider leaving a nice review and leaving me a donation through my streamlabs.
    If you have any requests or questions, write me a DM on Discord. (Chris ✈#7630)
    Thanks and enjoy the liveries!
    Chris

217 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

3. Lufthansa LevelUp 737NG B737-900ER

Package contains fictitious Lufthansa livery for the LevelUp 737-900ER NG in the new color scheme.

714 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Lufthansa LevelUp 737NG B737-900

Package contains fictitious Lufthansa livery for the LevelUp 737-900 NG in the new color scheme.

380 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

5. (9ENG) Delta (10-Pack)

A 10-Pack of Boeing 737-932ER(WL)s, in the colors of Delta Air Lines, for the LevelUp 737 Series. 
    These tail numbers are included:
    N809DN - Spirit of Seattle N818DA N823DN N827DN - C. E. Woolman N830DN N863DN N877DN N911DQ N928DU N930DZ Included in the livery is the following:
    Extensive exterior detailing Custom Interior (seats, bulkheads, etc) Custom icons Credit to @Jviation for the Delta seats, is work is amazing as always!
    There is a known bug where the seats do not show up. We're working to resolve this and will provide an update when we can.
    As always, thanks for taking a look, and thanks for downloading! If you see any issues or have any requests, shoot me a message!

12,636 downloads

(4 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

6. Korean Air - HL8249 [900ER]

Korean Air currently operates 6 737-900ER on routes across Asia.
    Automatic Configuration files for this livery is provided, however for reference the correct config is:
    HL8249 - Winglets, PiP Engines, No SATCOM, and Plugged Eyebrow Windows.
    If you require a specific reg variant, please contact me and I will consider adding it to the pack.
    Don't forget to click "send me version updates" above to be notified when a new reg/update is available!

423 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Korean Air - PACK [900NG]

Korean Air currently operates 11 737-900s (NON-ER) on routes across Asia.
    This pack contains three different configurations of 737 in Korean's fleet.
    The correct configs for these liveries is
    HL7704 Collins Autopilot, No Winglets, Classic Engines, No SATCOM, and Eyebrow Windows.
    HL7706 Collins Autopilot, No Winglets, Classic Engines, No SATCOM, and Eyebrow Windows.
    HL7569 Honeywell Autopilot, No Winglets, Classic Engines, No SATCOM, and Plugged Eyebrow Windows.
    HL7718 Honeywell Autopilot, No Winglets, Classic Engines, No SATCOM, and Plugged Eyebrow Windows.
    HL7728 Honeywell Autopilot, No Winglets, Classic Engines, No SATCOM, and Plugged Eyebrow Windows.
    If you require a specific reg variant, please contact me and I will consider adding it to the pack.
    Don't forget to click "send me version updates" above to be notified when a new reg/update is available!

555 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. LU B737-900ER | KLM SkyTeam livery

Made from scratch, the KLM SkyTeam livery for the B737-900ER made by LevelUp. Enjoy!

If there are any bugs with the livery, or mismatched textures, please let me know 🙂
    @ All rights reserved to Sven de Vries

===
    Installation:

1. If not already, make a folder within X-Plane 11/Aircraft/737NG Series, named 'liveries'.*
    2. Download the rar file, and drag the folder within the rar inside of the liveries folder, which you just created.
    3. Open X-Plane, and select the livery on either the -900 or the -900ER.

924 downloads

(4 reviews)

10 comments

Updated

9. Korean Air B737-900ER Livery for Level Up B737NG

Korean Air B737-900ER Livery for Level Up B737NG
    Installation
    - Extract downloaded file into "...\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\Laminar Research\737NG Series\liveries"
    - If there is no "liveries" folder in "737NG Series" folder, just create new folder, and name in "liveries"

Have fun!

1,237 downloads

(4 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. (90NG) United (N72405)

N72405, a Boeing 737-924(WL), in the colors of United Airlines, for the LevelUp 737 Series. Please note, this is a 737-900 Non-ER.
    Extensive exterior detailing Custom Interior Custom icons As always, thanks for taking a look, and thanks for downloading! If you see any issues or have any requests, shoot me a message!

1,660 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

11. (9ENG) United (N66848 - March of Dimes)

N66848, a Boeing 737-924ER(WL), in the colors of United Airlines - March of Dimes, for the LevelUp 737 Series. 
    Extensive exterior detailing Custom Interior Custom icons As always, thanks for taking a look, and thanks for downloading! If you see any issues or have any requests, shoot me a message!

1,127 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. (9ENG) United (N38417)

N38417, a Boeing 737-924ER(WL), in the colors of United Airlines - EvoBlue, for the LevelUp 737 Series. 

3,661 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

13. Delta Pack for LevelUp 737-900 (N830DN, N899DN)

Delta pack (N830DN, N899DN) for LevelUp 737-900
    N830DN has blended winglets and no satcom. N899DN has split scimitars and both satcoms. 
    Note: N830DN is NOT compatible with the 900ER, only 900NG. N899DN is compatible with both variants. 
    Includes:
    High definition exterior textures Delta logo on the belly Sky team logo at the front left door Installation: Drag and drop into the levelup737's liveries folder. Remember, you have to create this folder. 
    Livery was requested on my discord, join here: https://discord.gg/AU85QFw8xG
    Thanks for reading! Leave a review if you liked the livery. 

2,432 downloads

(1 review)

11 comments

Updated

14. Turkish Airlines - (TC-JYJ) [900ER]

Tukish Airlines operates 15 737-900ERs on routes from Turkey across Europe and Asia.
    This pack contains two different configurations of 737 in Turkish's fleet.
    The correct configs for this livery is Blended Winglets, PiP, No SATCOM, Plugged Additional Exit, and Plugged Eyebrow Windows.

1,492 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use