• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

TBM 900 (HotStart)

8 files

1. Hot Start TBM 900 NordAir

This download contains a fictional NordAir livery for the Hot Start TBM 900. I purchased the aircraft a little while ago and have thoroughly enjoyed the few flights I have taken with it, and therefore decided to do a quick livery. It is fairly simple, and contains a custom tail logo, teal stipes, painted winglets and tail, thumbnails, as well as a front door logo for the entrance door, with both lettering and a little aurora logo positioned above.
    It also includes a Canadian registration that at the time of publishing is no longer active according to the Transport Canada website, though it can be changed if the user wishes.
    This is my first published livery for the TBM 900, and I hope you enjoy!
    Credits to the paint team at Hot Start for the "Steel Blue" default livery from which this livery was created. 
    Requirements
    - Hot Start TBM 900
    Installation is pretty simple, however instructions are included upon extracting the file.
    And that is all.
    Thank you for downloading!
    Whether you need assistance or have a request, join my discord if you feel so inclined.
    discord.gg/W4nJFEVsKc
    BY DOWNLOADING THIS FILE YOU ARE AGREEING TO NOT RE-UPLOAD OR REDISTRIBUTE THIS FILE OR ANY OTHER WORK OF MINE WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION

46 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

2. HotStart Socata TBM900 "Manufacturer liveries"

Fictional liveries for HotStart Socata TBM900. They're all based on the default designs but they have been custom modeled, some things (wingtips on one of the designs) were added and little details were altered to my liking.
    INSTRUCTIONS
    READ THEM IN THE READ ME FILE. THIS TIME THEY'RE IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!
    MORE REGISTRATIONS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST - SEE README. ALL LIVERIES WILL WORK WITH THE AIFRAME REGISTRATION GENERATOR BUT FOR BEST RESULTS USE THE NOREG VARIANTS OF GIVEN LIVERY (note that you won't have registration on the wings, flags, etc.).
    CONTACT
    If you come across any issues, don't like something in particular, want something changed, added or want to have different registration write me on forum.x-plane.org, Threshold forum or put it in the comments.
    If you like my work, you can buy me a beer https://www.paypal.me/zenonstarcuk

2,878 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

3. TBM 900 Slate Gray

Slate Gray livery for Hotstart TBM 900

Uses Heebo font for registration SIL Open Font License 1.1
    Copyright 2014 The Heebo Project Authors
    Heebo Font on Github

310 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Hotstart TBM900 | Blue Spring | N900EH

Delta_Who Liveries | HotStart TBM900 - Blue Spring v1.0 | N900EH

>>> To see ALL my liveries... click here : https://bit.ly/2L35KIy <<<

To Install
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Simply place the folder "Delta Liveries - Blue Spring v1.0" into the liveries folder of your TBM900 Liveries folder 
    2. That's it...easy right?
    (Optional) I've included a fuselage option containing Grau Adler's FSE group logo. To apply, just replace the from the "Fuselage_Front.dds" texture from the "(Optional)" folder into your "objects" folder.
    NOTE : The registration is already pre-made, but you can use the existing registration editor to tailor the livery to your liking!
    Version Notes
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    + Special thanks to Cessnarox for the paintkit, and my congratulations to Totoritko and Goran for an amazing aircraft
    Creative rights go to Delta_Who. Logos and branding are associated with their respective copyright holders.

403 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. AS-MGS14

This livery is inspired by Microsoft's latest announcement of Flight Simulator, but this livery can be found on OE-EMG and N930TD in real life. In the trailer TBM has registration AS-MGS14 hence the name of the file.
    Shout out to Hotstart for this amazing plane and Cessnarox for easy to use paint kit.
    Cheers!

131 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Hotstart TBM 900 | Pure Metal | N422AZ

Delta_Who Liveries | HotStart TBM900 - Pure metal v1.0 | N422AZ
    To Install
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Simply place the folder "Delta Liveries - Pure Metal v1.0" into the liveries folder of your Flightfactor A320 Liveries folder 
    NOTES : I'd say for the first time ever for one of my liveries, PLEASE READ THIS! :Delta
    - A disclaimer on registration fonts. This livery comes pre-installed with a registration... which uses a different font than provided for accuracy. The reason why I cannot insert the exact font is due
    to licensing issues. I cannot distribute a commercial font. The version of Galactic Vanguardian provided... is the non-commercial variant and is appropriate for distribution. Please keep this in mind
    if you decide to apply your own livery.
    - This livery is based on a TBM 850 livery... and is technically fictional. You've been warned.
    The registration is already pre-made, but you can use the existing registration editor to tailor the livery to your liking!
    Version Notes
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    + Special thanks to Cessnarox for the paintkit, and my congratulations to Totoritko and Goran for an amazing aircraft
    + This is a highly extensive and customised livery.
    + All chrome PBR application
    + Custom heat discolouration
    + Normals remade to make leading edges (de-ice boots) more glossy
    + Custom tinted windows
    + Custom dirt
    + Custom window trim
    Creative rights go to Delta_Who. Logos and branding are associated with their respective copyright holders.
    If you are a fan of my work and wish to support me, feel free to send me a donation here : https://bit.ly/2H4uGhZ. Donations are never mandatory or demanded, but are appreciated ❤️

300 downloads

(1 review)

8 comments

Submitted

7. HotStart - TBM 900 - French Air Force

This repaint is made for TBM 900 by HotStart.
    It is inspired the TBM 700 flown by the French Air Force
    Installation:
    1. Copy the folder "French Air Force" to the folder "liveries" of the TBM.
    2. Start the simulator and have fun!!
    Every feedback on things you like or don't like is highly appreciated.
    For requests and further repaints please visit me on Facebook.
    With best regards
    Christoph_T
    Facebook: Christoph_T Liveries

82 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

8. HotStart TBM900 | Silver Wave | D-FABT

Delta_Who Liveries | HotStart TBM900 - Silver Wave v1.0 | D-FABT
    To Install
    1. Simply place the folder "Delta Liveries - Silver Wave v1.0" into the liveries folder of your TBM 900 Liveries folder 
    NOTE : The registration is already pre-made, but you can use the existing registration editor to tailor the livery to your liking!
    Version Notes

Creative rights go to Delta_Who. Logos and branding are associated with their respective copyright holders

300 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use