• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

SAAB A340 (LES)

7 files

1. LES Saab 340A Pascan Aviation Livery

Hello all, this is my "Pascan Aviation" Livery for the Leading Edge Simulations Saab 340A. This livery is based on a real life aircraft. Registration: C-FKSL

Installation:
    1. Download the folder and unzip.
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "Pascan Aviation" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Saab 340A > Passenger > liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your Leading Edge Simulations Saab 340A.

We hope you guys enjoy! 
    File Creator -  Turtle
    Requested by yaca380

12 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. LES Saab 340AF Castle Aviation Livery

Hello all, this is our "Castle Aviation" Livery for the Leading Edge Simulations Saab 340AF. This livery is based on a real life Saab 340AF Registration: N340SL

Installation:
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "Castle Aviation" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > Saab 340A > Cargo > liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your Leading Edge Simulations Saab 340AF.

We hope you guys enjoy! 
    File Creator -  Turtle (Owner)
    Screenshots - flightyler (Member)

90 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. LES Saab 340 | Danish Air Transport | LY-RUS

DAT aka. Danish Air Transport livery for the LES Saab 340.
    The livery is based on the previously owned Saab 340 under the registration LY-RUS. It was delivered back in 2007, serving them for 12 years in total after it was delivered to TAG Transportes Aereos Guatemaltecos in 2019. 
    Hope you enjoy the livery, thanks for the support!
    Simply paste the folder "Danish Air Transport LY-RUS" inside following directory "X-Plane 11\Aircraft\X-Aviation\Saab 340A\Passenger Variant\liveries". Be sure it's in Passenger Variant and NOT Cargo Variant.
    Thanks in advance!

81 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

4. LES Saab 340 Prince Edward Air C-GYQM

Prince Edward Air livery (C-GYQM) for the LES Saab 340 

58 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. LES Saab 340 Pacific Coastal Airlines C-GPCQ

Hello, I made the C-GPCQ livery for the LES Saab. Enjoy

85 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. LES Saab 340AF Ameriflight Cargo Livery

Hello all, this is our "Ameriflight Cargo" Livery for the Leading Edge Simulations Saab 340AF. This livery is based on a real life Fairchild SA227-AC Metro III. Registration: N426MA

Installation:
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "Ameriflight Cargo" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > Saab 340A > Cargo > liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your Leading Edge Simulations Saab 340AF.

Discord:
    Here is our official Discord Server!

Patreon:
    Here is our official patreon profile!

We hope you guys enjoy! 
    File Creator -  Karim_ThePilot (Developer)
    Screenshots - Flightyler (Member)

118 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. American Eagle - LES Saab 340A

American Eagle for the LES Saab 340A
    Features
    Custom Weathering Effects: When I completed the first version of this livery I thought it looked way too clean and flat compared to my reference photos. Because of this, I added dirt, leaks, and stains to the exterior to match my reference images and make the livery more realistic.
    Custom Normal Maps: The default normal maps that ship with the aircraft are quite low resolution and only account for flat objects on the exterior like doors, panels, and rivets. I upped the base resolution to the match thus of the albedo textures (4K) and then I redid them to account for weathering effects. I also made them a bit less reflective (to match referece photos, of course) and added a tiny hint of variation and noise so that they wouldn't look as flat. 
    Custom Ambient Occulsion (AO) Effects: The default ambient occlusion effects that ship with the Saab appear to be hand painted and in some spots they are over-exaggerated and not very well done. I fixed the biggest examples of this: the Tail and the Wings. (The images below show the before and after of my edits: Before  & After ). I patched the old effects and completely redid them.

LES's Saab 340 can be purchased here. I highly recommend it.

584 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use