• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

737-200 (FlyJSim)

8 files

1. Boeing 737-200 Glencore (Raglan) C-GXNR

Hey guys!

Here's Glencore's 737-200 C-GXNR painted for the amazing 737v3 by FlyJSim with a custom window filler mod.
    This livery and modification does not alter or include FlyJSim assets beyond enclosed instructions for modifying the .ACF.

Huge thanks to Gabrielle Madden (@madsketchbook) for sending photos of her owl sketch which is painted onto the aircraft. Gabrielle's sketch was hand vectorized to be included in the livery with ultra HD resolution. Some modifications were made while vectorizing the sketch.

This is one of my most extensive livery projects to date. This pack was crafted to take advantage of custom PBR normals. Notable features are:
    Extensive base paint which matches the real jets as accurately as possible Brand new PBR normals (better metallic door plates, accurate wing and engine glossiness/metalness) Brand new wing textures with new PBR to suit livery materials Exported in .DDS format for Vulkan optimization  
    If you find a bug or a detail that is off or wrong, please write a comment so I know to fix it.

Enjoy,
    Matheson

35 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

2. CDF - Southwest 737-2H4 Livery Pack (FlyJSim)

Southwest Airlines livery pack for the FlyJSim 732.
    This consists of nine liveries derived from N93SW that comes with the FJS download. All models have been recolored, rivets and panel lines have been slightly toned down to more closely reflect numerous photos, normal maps have been re-textured to slightly reduce fuselage reflection and better show engine decals, custom cockpit placards have been added, and subtle intricacies have been added to each livery based on photos available on the web. A slightly darker gold has been used for the earlier registration numbers while the later numbers contain the "Desert Gold" tan that was used up until the 200's were retired from the fleet. 
    Each livery comes with a custom interior. A very special thanks to Bill_3 over at X-Plane Forums for allowing me to incorporate his work into these liveries! Check out his other custom cabins for the 732 as well as his other content here. https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/42259-mixed-cabins-for-flyjsim-732-pro-v3/
    There are a few redundant looks as I'm currently tweaking a few different liveries to show soot on the back-end of the fuselage from the thrust reversers. Hope to put this out in a future update if I ever master this!

Aircraft Included:
    N20SW - Southwest Airlines' first plane decorated in SWA's original paint.
    N24SW - Southwest's first airplane purchased from Boeing (first 737-2H4).
    N27SW - Gold with black nosecone
    N50SW - Gold with Boeing logo and engine decals
    N62SW - Gold with engine decals only
    N87SW - Desert Gold with engine decals
    N95SW - Desert Gold with engine decals (clean)
    N105SW - Desert Gold with Boeing logo and engine decals
    N722WN - Desert Gold with engine decals

[FUTURE] N23SW - Southwest's only aircraft to be equipped with a cargo door. (737-200C retrofitted for passenger service)

28 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Boeing 737-200 Canadian North New Livery

Hey, 
    I've always been a bit fan of Canadian North, my obsession with the 732 actually comes from them. I started to do aircraft repaints recently and decided to pay tribute to their trusty 737-200. I opted for their brand new livery, coming from the merger with First Air, and decided to apply it on the FJSim 732. Unfortunately, during the making of this livery I learnt that their real 732s will never bear the new colors. That made this livery fully fictional. 
    This is my tribute to a great airline, and a fantastic little airplane.
    I am quite new to the painting game so please, do share your feedback with me.
    I hope you will enjoy flying it as much as I enjoyed painting it!

50 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Boeing 737-200 Nolinor FLEET

Hi guys,

Here is the entire Nolinor 737-200 fleet painted for the FlyJSim 737-200. These aircraft have been painted to exactly as they appear as of October, 2020. These liveries will not be updated as aircraft are repainted/acquired unless someone asks.
    The fleet has been meticulously crafted to be faithful recreations of each jet individually. Each wear custom PBR normal maps to support proper anti-glare nose paint, matte black wing shapes, brand new dirt texture/PBR for the tail and HStabs, and a slightly metallic material on the gold fuselage paint.

This pack does include C-GNLW (Nolinor Alouettes)
    These paints are designed to be used WITHOUT an HF wire enabled.

If you find a bug or missing detail, please let me know so I can fix it.
    If you like my work, please consider buying me a coffee: Coffee Fund
    This paint was made in partnership with SimTextures and iniBuilds.

This livery pack is not affiliated with NOLINOR. All appropriate rights reserved.

125 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Boeing 737-200 Canadian North FLEET

Hey guys!

Here's the Canadian North 737-200 fleet paint for the amazing 737v3 by FlyJSim.

This is one of my most extensive livery projects to date. This pack was crafted to take advantage of custom PBR normals. Notable features are:
    Extensive base paint which matches the real jets as accurately as possible Brand new PBR normals (better metallic door plates, accurate wing and engine glossiness/metalness) Brand new wing textures with new PBR to suit livery materials Brand new cabin painted to match the real fleet interiors (tray table writing EN/FR, gasper panel colours, seat colours, bulkhead colours) Exported in .DDS format for Vulkan optimization Cockpit stickers matching tail 582 Known issues:
    Underwing registrations are not included. This is a FlyJSim texture mapping limitation and cannot be fixed.  
    If you find a bug or a detail that is off or wrong, please write a comment so I know to fix it.
    If you like my work please consider buying me a coffee. Thanks! ?Coffee Fund

Enjoy,
    Matheson

285 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. FlyJSim 737-200 Canadian Airlines International Livery

Hello all, this is our "Canadian Airlines International" Livery for the FlyJSim 737-200. This livery is based on a real life B737-200 livery. Registration: C-GVPW

Installation:
    1. Download the folder and unzip.
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "Canadian Airlines" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > Boeing 737-200 (FlyJSim) > liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your FlyJSim 737-200

Discord:
    Here is our official Discord Server!

Patreon:
    Here is our official patreon profile!

We hope you guys enjoy! 

File Creator - Turtle (Developer)
    Screenshots - NikM (Member)
    Post Creator - Turtle (Developer)

Our Patrons:
    CaptainSkyles (Platinum)
    F-VIPER (Gold)

34 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. Bahamasair (Three Variants) - FlyJSim 737-200

Bahamasair for FlyJSim's 737-200
    Features
    Weathering toned down a bit according to the age of the airplane: especially around the cockpit windows. The default just wasn't matching my reference images.
    Custom typeface for the new and old 'Bahamasair' text, colors, and accurate scaling and placement of graphical elements.
    FlyJSim's 737-200 can be purchased here. I highly recommend it.

246 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

8. Alaska Airlines - FlyJSim Boeing 737-200 (N744AS)

Features
    Paint Job Accurate to the real Airplane
    High Quality Textures
    Custom Normal Maps
    Custom wear and tear (Applied to color textures and Normals

481 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use