• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

737-200 (FlyJSim)

31 files

1. British Airways '50 years of DSOTM' G-BGDA (Fictional livery)

This is a fictional British Airways livery promoting 50 years of 'The Dark Side of the Moon' which was an album released by British band Pink Floyd in 1973. If anyone does spot any mistakes in this repaint just comment, I'll be happy to edit anything that isn't accurate! 
    NOTE: THIS LIVERY MAY ONLY WORK WITH THE 'DuckMod for 732' AS IT REPLACES THE FILES INSIDE THE OBJECTS FOLDER AND THE 'COCKPIT DDS' FILES.
    It can be found here:
    https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/80460-duckmod-for-732/
    Sorry for any inconvenience.
    Have a pleasant flight! 
    Please leave a comment and a review!

22 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Sabena & Aerosucre livery pack [REUPLOADED]

Hi all,
    This is a pack which contains the following liveries:
    Aerosucre (Basic colours)   Cargo    HK5026   Custom dirt textures                                                    Real livery
    Sabena (Last colours)         Combi   OO-SDJ   Custom cabin             No dirt (has extra rivet detail)   Real livery

*Please close all window shades on the Aerosucre livery to make it look like windows have been plugged!*
    In total, this pack contains 1 combi livery and 1 freighter livery
    Both liveries are based on real registrations
    Just unzip the file in your livery folder
    If anyone does spot any mistakes in any repaint just comment, I'll be happy to edit anything that isn't accurate!
    Please leave a review and/or a comment. 
    Enjoy!
    NOTE: THIS LIVERY MAY ONLY WORK WITH THE 'DuckMod for 732' AS IT REPLACES THE FILES INSIDE THE OBJECTS FOLDER AND THE 'COCKPIT DDS' FILES.
    It can be found here:
    Braniff 

29 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. Cargo and Combi livery pack 2 (Sabena & Aerosucre)

Hi all,
    Aerosucre (Basic colours)        Cargo                  HK5026                                 Custom dirt textures                       Real
    Sabena (Last colours)              Combi                 OO-SDJ     Custom cabin      No dirt has extra rivet detail           Real

*Please close all window shades on the Aerosucre livery to make it look like windows have been plugged!*
    In total, this pack contains 1 combi livery and 1 freighter livery
    Both liveries are based on real registrations
    If anyone does spot any mistakes in any repaint just comment, I'll be happy to edit anything that isn't accurate!
    Enjoy!
    It can be found here:
    Braniff 

49 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Ferrari I-FAST 'Jose Froilan Gonzalez' FlyJSim 737 (fictional livery)

This is a fictional Ferrari corporate jet livery for the FlyJSim 737 which is based on a completely fictional scheme. This livery features the famous 'Prancing Horse, on the nosecone, yellow engines, custom cabin, outlined doors, ferrari sponsers along the fuselage, black cheatline with a smaller yellow cheatline on top, 75 year sticker on the undercarriage, a fitting registration which reads 'I-FAST and much more details. If anyone does spot any mistakes in this repaint just comment, I'll be happy to edit anything that isn't accurate! 
    It can be found here:
    Have a pleasant flight! 

9 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Lion Air PK-LMN FlyJSim 737 (fictional livery)

This is a fictional Lion Air livery for the FlyJSim 737 which is based on the standard scheme. This livery features custom dirt textures all over the fuselage and wings, orange engines and 2 darker spoiler textures to make it look like it has been replaced. It also features a custom cabin! The registration is also based of an Boeing/Mcdonnell Douglas MD-82 which sadly crashed in 2004 as Lion Air 538 If anyone does spot any mistakes in this repaint just comment, I'll be happy to edit anything that isn't accurate!
    It can be found here:

18 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Cargo and Combi livery pack

Hi all,
    Iran Air                                      Combi                EP-IRH       Custom cabin      Custom dirt textures      Real
    Transmile Air DHL livery           Cargo                 9M-PML     Custom cabin                                             Real
    DHL                                          Cargo                 OO-DHM                                                                       Fictional
    Fedex                                       Cargo                 N124FE                                                                         Fictional
    Alitalia Cargo 2007 colours      Cargo                 EI-UPA                                                                          Fictional
    Cargolux                                  Cargo                  LX-DCV                                                                        Fictional
    Swissair                                   Combi                 HB-IGC      Custom cabin      Custom dirt textures       Fictional

In total, this pack contains 2 combi liveries and 5 freighter liveries.
    All liveries are based on real registrations
    Enjoy!

65 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Southwest 737-2H4 Livery Pack (1971~1987)

Southwest Airlines livery pack for the FlyJSim 732.
    Consists of four historical liveries that flew for Southwest Airlines.

Aircraft Included:
    N20SW - Original Lettering (One of the original three Southwest Airlines planes.)
    N24SW - Standard Gold (Southwest's first new airplane purchased from Boeing.)
    N27SW - Gold with black radome
    N103SW - Standard Gold

Special thanks to to Bill_3 over at X-Plane Forums for allowing me to incorporate his work into these liveries Check out his other content here. https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/42259-mixed-cabins-for-flyjsim-732-pro-v3/

See my other Southwest packs here!
    Southwest 737-2H4 Livery Pack (1987~2005)
    Southwest 737-2H4 Livery Pack (Specials)
    Southwest 737-2H4 Livery Pack (Luv'd)

275 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

8. Air Mauritius (Basic colours) 3B-NCF FlyJSim 737 (fictional livery)

This is a fictional Air Mauritius livery for the FlyJSim 737 which is based on the basic Air Mauritius scheme. This livery features no dirt (clean fuselage and engines to replicate the real thing), Mauritius flag and a very vibrant tail. This livery also includes a stunning custom cabin which if you do not want this, just delete it from the file folder. The registration is also based of an Air Mauritius Airbus A350-941. If anyone does spot any mistakes in this repaint just comment, I'll be happy to edit anything that isn't accurate!
    This livery also features a custom black mask around the windshield like the A350!
    Info about why this along with 2 other Air Mauritius A350's which are also white, remain scarce. According to Planespotters.net, the 3 A350's were originally meant for Air Mauritius but were never taken up. They were then leased to South African Airlines but due to financial issues, were returned to Air Mauritius at the start of 2022 and have still not been repainted into the full Air Mauritius livery.
    Please leave a review and comment!
    Enjoy doing some island hopping in the Indian Ocean!

9 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Alitalia Cargo (2007 Colours) EI-UPA FlyJSim 737 (fictional livery)

This is a fictional Alitalia Cargo livery for the FlyJSim 737 which is based on the 2007 Alitalia scheme. This livery features a black nosecone, grey undercarriage and a very colourful tail as well as a realistic freight door which isn't functional. Also, I recommend that you close all the window shades to give the appearance that it was an ex-passenger aircraft and that now the windows have now been plugged. The registration is also based of an Alitalia Cargo Boeing/Mcdonnell Douglas MD-11C (Which had the freight door at the back but was converted to a pure freighter). If anyone does spot any mistakes in this repaint just comment, I'll be happy to edit anything that isn't accurate!
    I thought this would be a nice fictional livery to replicate as Alitalia Cargo System used to operate 2 freighter DC-9-30F's (I-DIKF and I-DIBK) and that the 737-200 is quite similar to the DC-9 (both competitors in the 60's) I'm quite intrigued by Alitalia Cargo's DC-9 operations so if anyone has any information, please send a message or leave a comment!
    Please leave a review!
    Enjoy flying this one in and out of Italy!

32 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. Southwest 737-2H4 Livery Pack (1987~2005)

Southwest Airlines livery pack for the FlyJSim 732.
    Consists of four past liveries that flew for Southwest Airlines, all of which are a different variation of the lighter and more tan desert gold which flew in the late 80's, 90's and up until retirement.
    Aircraft Included:
    N85SW - Desert Gold (prior to addition of heart logo)
    N105SW - Desert Gold (prior to addition of heart logo, repair/patched vertical stab)
    N129SW - Desert Gold (with heart logos)
    N721WN - Desert Gold (with heart logos, slightly different configuration)

Special thanks to to Bill_3 over at X-Plane Forums for allowing me to incorporate his work into these liveries Check out his other content here. https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/42259-mixed-cabins-for-flyjsim-732-pro-v3/

Southwest 737-2H4 Livery Pack (1971~1987)

55 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. Southwest 737-2H4 Livery Pack (Specials)

FlyJSim 732 Livery pack consisting of 5 reworked liveries from my original SWA pack and one new livery. 
    N52SW - The Herb D. Kelleher - (Gold)
    N67SW - The Rollin W. King - (Gold)
    N68SW - The Winning Spirit (Gold)
    N71SW - The Donald G. Ogden (Tan)
    N96SW - The Fred J. Jones (Canyon Blue)
    Special thanks to to Bill_3 over at X-Plane Forums for allowing me to incorporate his custom cabin textures into these liveries Check out his other content here. 

449 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. Southwest 737-2H4 Livery Pack (Luv'd)

Excuse the pun...
    The last of my four Southwest packs for the FJS732. Interestingly enough, through the late 80's while aircraft were transitioning from "original gold" to "desert gold", it was all too common that mismatched parts would make it on the plane so it could get back in the air as quickly as possible.
    Aircraft Included:
    N29SW - Desert Gold. Higher dirt levels, faded paint, aft fuselage soot from thrust reversers.
    N62SW - Standard Gold. Higher dirt levels, faded paint, aft fuselage soot from thrust reversers.
    N95SW - Standard Gold. Desert gold radome and forward entry door.
    N104SW - Standard Gold. Desert gold radome.

48 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. CDF - US Air B737-200

For the FlyJSim 732, modelled after US Air N314AU

84 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

14. CDF - United N9039U

One of United's earlier jet-age liveries. I believe this was the 100th 737 to roll off of Boeing's production line.

79 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

15. CDF - Air California Livery (FJS 732)

Air California livery for the FlyJSim 732. This appears to be the third of four different liveries flown by Air California, and the last to uniquely feature their logo on the radome.

103 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. TUI (Magic Life livery) D-ATUG FlyJSim 737 (fictional livery)

This is a fictional TUI (Magic Life) livery for the FlyJSim 737 which is based on a special TUI scheme. This livery features a white wingbox, yellow fuselage and 'Tui.com' on the engines. The registration is also based of a Tui (Magic Life) Boeing 737-8K5 (with scimitar winglets) If anyone does spot any mistakes in this repaint just comment, I'll be happy to edit anything that isn't accurate! Hopefully, more special TUI special schemes will follow!
    Have a pleasant flight! 

12 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. Crossair (McDonald's livery) HB-IUH FlyJSim 737 (fictional livery)

This is a fictional Crossair (McDonald's) livery for the FlyJSim 737 which is based on a special Crossair scheme. This livery features outlined doors and a the letter 'M' at the front. The registration is also based of a Crossair (McDonald's Livery) McDonnell Douglas MD-83. If anyone does spot any mistakes in this repaint just comment, I'll be happy to edit anything that isn't accurate!
    Have a pleasant flight! 

21 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Singapore Airlines (Old Livery) 9V-BFF FlyJSim 737 (fictional livery)

This is a fictional Singapore Airlines livery for the FlyJSim 737 which is based on the old Singapore Airlines scheme. This livery features outlined doors, a very colourful tail and a black and yellow cheatline. The registration is also based of a Singapore Airlines (Old Livery) Boeing 737-112 (which had blow in doors). If anyone does spot any mistakes in this repaint just comment, I'll be happy to edit anything that isn't accurate!
    Have a pleasant flight! 

26 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. Federal Express N124FE FlyJSim 737 (fictional livery)

This is a fictional Federal Express livery for the FlyJSim 737 which is based on interim FedEx scheme. This livery features a black nosecone, a grey undercarriage, 'NOT IN USE' stickers for the rear doors and a realistic freight door which isn't functional. Also, I recommend that you close all the window shades to give the appearance that it was an ex-passenger aircraft and that now the windows have now been plugged. The registration is also based of a Federal Express Boeing 767-3S2F. If anyone does spot any mistakes in this repaint just comment, I'll be happy to edit anything that isn't accurate!

40 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. DHL (European Air Transport) OO-DHM FlyJSim 737 (fictional livery)

This is a fictional DHL (European Air Transport) livery for the FlyJSim 737 which is based on the old DHL scheme. This livery features a black nosecone, a red undercarriage and a realistic freight door which isn't functional. Also, I recommend that you close all the window shades to give the appearance that it was an ex-passenger aircraft and that now the windows have now been plugged. The registration is also based of a DHL (European Air Transport) Boeing 727-31(F). If anyone does spot any mistakes in this repaint just comment, I'll be happy to edit anything that isn't accurate!

24 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. Cargolux (Old livery) LX-DCV FlyJSim 737 (fictional livery)

This is a fictional Cargolux livery for the FlyJSim 737 which is based on the old Cargolux scheme. This livery features a black nosecone and a realistic freight door which isn't functional. Also, I recommend that you close all the window shades to give the appearance that it was an ex-passenger aircraft and that now the windows have now been plugged. The registration is also based of a Cargolux (European Air Transport) Boeing 747-228(F). If anyone does spot any mistakes in this repaint just comment, I'll be happy to edit anything that isn't accurate!
    Enjoy flying this one in and out of Luxembourg!

17 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. Cathay Pacific B-KPM FlyJSim 737 (fictional livery)

This is a fictional Cathay Pacific livery that is based on the latest livery by the airline. This livery on the FJS 737 has the letter 'M' on the nosecone which is the last letter of the registration and it is not fictional as it is from a  Boeing 777-367(ER). Also, this is the first livery that I have made so I'll be happy to edit anything that isn't accurate!

17 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. Virgin Atlantic Maiden Voyager G-VIRG FlyJSim 737 (fictional livery)

This is a fictional Virgin Atlantic 'Maiden Voyager' livery for the FlyJSim 737 which is based on the Virgin Atlantic's first aircraft (G-VIRG) This livery also features a black nosecone and the "NO WAY BA/AA" sticker on the rear of the aircraft. NOTE: The 'Maiden Voyager' font at the front of the aircraft is not the original font but is very close as I couldn't find the original one. If anyone does spot any mistakes in this repaint just comment, I'll be happy to edit anything that isn't accurate!

13 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. Lufthansa [D-ABFW - Classic] B737-200 Flyjsim

Lufthansa for the Flyjsim Boeing 737-200.
    https://www.atariumliveries.com/
    If you like my work and you would like to support me you can donate to this link https://www.paypal.me/Atarium !
    It´s of course not necessary and you are free to do so but it´s greatly appreciated!
    Any not allowed Copies of this repaint will be followed by a Report. Be fair. Respect peoples work

307 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. Lufthansa [D-ABFW - 90´s] B737-200 Flyjsim

Lufthansa for the Flyjsim Boeing 737-200.
    https://www.atariumliveries.com/
    If you like my work and you would like to support me you can donate to this link https://www.paypal.me/Atarium !
    It´s of course not necessary and you are free to do so but it´s greatly appreciated!
    Any not allowed Copies of this repaint will be followed by a Report. Be fair. Respect peoples work

239 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use