• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

747-200 (Felis)

26 files

1. Felis 747-200 - Northwest Airlines Bowlingshoe N623US Two Pack

Two liveries representing N623US, a 1979 Boeing 747-251B which was operated by Northwest Airlines between 1979 and 2009, when it was stored and later sold to Kalitta Air. Interestingly, the airframe would be re-designated N706BL the following year, and was the only aircraft to be painted in the livery of the infamous Baltia Air Lines, now known as USGlobal Airways, which was founded in 1989 and as of 2023 has still yet to operate a single revenue flight. The aircraft sat idle at Willow Run Airport in Ypsilanti, Michigan, before Baltia announced that it would no longer attempt to use the aircraft for revenue service and it was flown to the Kalitta Air maintenance and repair facility at Oscoda-Wurtsmith Airport for scrapping in 2017. The two liveries included in this download depict N623US at two points during its service with Northwest when it wore the "Bowlingshoe" or "Red Top" livery. The first depicts the aircraft circa 2004, in a cleaner, fresher state with the Northwest-KLM logo, and the second how it appeared near the end of its service life in 2008, with faded paint, heavy weathering, and the Northwest-KLM logo removed.
    INSTALLATION: Unzip "Northwest N623US.zip" to a temporary folder such as your desktop. Then, simply drag and drop the two included livery folders into your X-Plane/Aircraft/747 Felis X.X.X/liveries
    folder

71 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Felis 747-200 - EgyptAir N204AE

A livery representing N204AE, a 1975 747-2B4B(M) during its brief service with Egyptian flag carrier EgyptAir from 1985 to 1986. The airframe was later converted into a freighter and went on to serve with Kalitta Air in the United States as N713CK until its retirement in 2013.

This particular livery only has two windows plugged, but in order for them to appear as such you must have the following mod installed: LINK

29 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. Felis 747-200 - Flying Tigers/FedEx N806FT Three Pack

This is a set of three liveries representing N806FT, a 1979 Boeing 747-249F (serial number 21827) at various points during its service with the now defunct U.S. cargo carrier Flying Tigers, and following their merger, briefly with Federal Express. (After which it maintained most of its distinctive livery, with all of the Flying Tigers logos and titles scratched off or painted over). Numerous techniques combined with fairly extensive testing have been combined to create what I hope is the most accurate possible recreation of this aircraft within X-Plane, (both 11 and 12), and although it is far from perfect, I hope that it is satisfactory.
    That being said, I am currently going through the process of creating accurate custom cockpit textures for this airframe and all other FTL airframes, but since this is a very time consuming process I decided to publish this set of liveries anyway, and thus the cockpit textures will be released at a later date when they are ready. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you encounter any inaccuracies or have any suggestions for future additions. I do intend to replicate more Flying Tigers liveries in the near future, including some of their more interesting hybrid liveries, so stay tuned if that interests you.

Huge thanks to @dial_a_flap for allowing me to use assets from his excellent "shark mouth" livery, which you can find here: LINK It saved me a ton of time and frustration.

In order to have most of the windows realistically plugged like in the provided screenshots, please download and install the following mod: LINK
    Enjoy!

45 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Felis 747-200 - People Express/Continental Hybrid Four Pack

This is a set of four liveries representing N603PE, a 1970 Boeing 747-143 (MSN 19729) and N605PE, a 1972 Boeing 747-243B (MSN 20520) during the time that both airframes spent with People Express Airlines, as well is in their later hybrid liveries following the purchase of People Express by Continental Airlines. Both were later repainted in the standard Continental "Meatball" (and eventually "Globe)" liveries, but for a couple of years they still sported the old People Express colors with Continental titles and logo as is depicted here.

All four liveries include custom exterior and interior textures, normals, and compatibility with the Window Plug Mod by Future_Pilot_Sweden, which you can download here: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/77373-felis-747-200-freighter-window-plug-mod/  (Highly recommended for accurate windows).

I may include further tail numbers in the future, and intend to update all of my liveries in the future as soon as I complete my cockpit texture overhaul project, so I recommend following this file so that you can be notified whenever I publish an update. Please let me know if you run into any issues or have any suggestions or requests, I will consider all of them, but please keep in mind that I do this for free on my own time.

Enjoy!

40 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. True to life POLAR AIR CARGO Felis 747-200

Safe to say this is a One on One True to life livery of Polar Air Cargo N921FT 🇺🇸
    Got a livery request ? feel free to ask!
    Enjoy!
    Donations are appreciated but not necessary at all🤩
    PayPal: PayPal.Me/AeroHub

142 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Leased Freighter 747-200 MEGA DIRTY

Always thought about leasing an BEAT UP ABUSED Freighter ? well there she is...Dont worry i promise it wont fall apart once you reach VR LOL 🤣
    Note: Since the windows are customized, You will need to have window plug installed.
    get it here: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/77373-felis-747-200-freighter-window-plug-mod/
    Enjoy!

94 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. IranAir EP-IAI Felis 747 Dirty

IranAir Hub:Tehran Mehrabad intl airport
    International Departures: Imam Khomeini intl airport
    International Destination :

Armenia Yerevan Zvartnots International Airport     Austria Vienna Vienna International Airport     Azerbaijan Baku Baku International Airport     Bangladesh Dhaka Dhaka International Airport     Bahrain Manama Bahrain International Airport     China Beijing Beijing Capital International Airport     Cyprus Larnaca Larnaca International Airport     Denmark Copenhagen Copenhagen Airport     Egypt Cairo Cairo International Airport     France Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport     Orly Airport     Germany Cologne Cologne-Bonn Airport     Hamburg Hamburg Airport     Frankfurt Frankfurt Airport     Munich Munich Airport     Greece Athens Athens International Airport     Hungary Budapest Budapest International Airport     India Delhi Delhi International Airport     Mumbai Mumbai International Airport     Got a livery request ? feel free to ask!
    Enjoy!

82 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. AIR HONG KONG(Chinese) RETRO Felis747

Note: Since the windows are customized, You will need to have window plug installed.
    get it here: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/77373-felis-747-200-freighter-window-plug-mod/
    Enjoy!

20 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. CF6 Paint kit for Felis 747 engine mod

alright painters there should be 2 .PSD Files in the package
    1. CF6_Eng1 and CF6_Eng3
    once finished painting
    CF6_Eng1 is for the right side and for second engine just change it to CF6_Eng2 Same scenario for Left Side CF6_Eng3 and CF6_Eng4
    Enjoy!

15 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. AIR HONG KONG RETRO Felis747

Made this livery upon request ❤️‍🔥
    Enjoy!

32 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. Felis 747 Scandinavian Airlines Cargo RETRO

Enjoy!

41 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. Atlas Air Retro v2

Made this livery awhile back and decided to give it an update;
    which i added CF6s Engine mod for felis, Added Cargo door, Added realistic weathering texture to the fuselage and more...
    Enjoy!

85 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

13. Singapore Airlines Pack for Felis 747-200 (PAX and Freighter)

Your choice of 3 liveries, 9V-SKQ, 9V-SQT and 9V-SQS. 
    SKQ is a 747-212F was delivered to SIA straight from Boeing. It was the main 747-200F in the fleet and flew with them from 1988 to 1997. It's a lot dirtier in the pack and has the freighter cheatline and only a single unplugged upper deck window. 
    9V-SQT is 747-245F originally delivered to Flying Tigers and only flown by SIA from 1992 to 1995 and features a the same cheatline as the pax version with most of the uppder deck windows unplugged. 
    9V-SQS is a 747-212B delivered to SIA from Boeing in 1981. It flew for Singapore until 1994. It's  livery is representative of the majority of the SIA 747-200B fleet. 

201 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. Felis 747 Classic Virgin Atlantic G-VNAP 'Sleeping Beauty Rejuvenated'

Hi all,
    This is a Virgin Atlantic livery featuring the 'a big Virgin Atlantic thank you' titles. Please let me know if there is a mistake in the repaint and I will be more than happy to update it!
    All logos and titling were all painstakingly and faithfully hand drawn for the utmost precision Accurate colours Many more... Enjoy!
    Please leave a comment and review!
    Braniff

43 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. Felis 747 Classic Virgin Atlantic G-VFAB 'Lady Penelope'

Hi all,
    This is a a repaint of G-VFAB 'Lady Penelope' in the special colours it wore during its service with Virgin Atlantic. G-VFAB was the oldest 747-400 in the Virgin Atlantic fleet with G-VBIG 'Tinker Belle' second. This livery was quite hard to do, especially the tail section so there may be some mistakes.
    This livery includes:
    Accurate colours Real registration based off a 1994 built Boeing 747-4Q8 Custom thumbnail (icon) Custom flying Lady on the rear  Nicknamed 'Lady Penelope'  
    Please message me if you find a mistake in the repaint!
    Please comment and leave a review!
    Have fun!!
    Braniff

87 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Felis 747 Classic Etihad F1 livery pack

Hi,
    This is a super detailed livery pack which includes the following liveries: 
    A6-EHJ 'Abu Dhabi F1 2009' A6-EHJ 'Abu Dhabi F1 2010' A6-EHJ 'Abu Dhabi F1 2011' A6-EHJ 'Abu Dhabi F1 2012' A6-EHJ 'Abu Dhabi F1 2013' A6-EHJ 'Abu Dhabi F1 2014' A6-EHJ 'Abu Dhabi F1 2015' A6-EHJ 'Abu Dhabi F1 2016' A6-EHJ 'Abu Dhabi F1 2017' These liveries are based of A6-EHJ, an Airbus A340-642(HGW) which wore the F1 based livery from 2009 till 2017.
    *Please check back for updates*
    Installation instructions: Unzip in your liveries folder.
    They are all for individual download as you may not want all of them and the file size was to large. No mod is needed and please message me if you find a mistake in one of the repaints!
    Have fun!!
    Braniff

104 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. Felis 747 Classic Lufthansa D-ABVM (New Livery)

Hi,
    This livery represents D-ABVM (a Boeing 747-430 in real life) in the new and latest Lufthansa livery in great detail.
    This livery features:
    Accurate shade of colours Registration under the starboard wing Star Alliance logo Yellow door box next to doors 1L & 2L (https://simpleflying.com/lufthansa-yellow-welcome-box/)  
    No mod is needed and please message me if you find a mistake in the repaint!
    Have fun!!
    Braniff

86 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. Felis 747 Classic Air Mauritius livery pack

Hi,
    This is a super detailed livery pack which includes the following liveries: (They all feature custom names)
    3B-NAU 'Pink Pigeon' (2018 Vishwa Hindi Sammellan sticker) 3B-NAY 'Cardinal' 3B-NBD 'Parakeet' 3B-NBE 'Paille - en - Queue' 3B-NBI 'Le Flamboyant' 3B-NBJ 'Le Chamarel' These registrations are based of the last few A340-312's,-313's,313x's and 313E's that Air Mauritius had in operation.
    They are all for individual download as you may not want all of them and the file size was to large. No mod is needed and please message me if you find a mistake in one of the repaints!
    Have fun!!
    Braniff

115 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. Felis 747 Classic British Asia Airways G-BNLZ

This is a super detailed British Asia Airways livery which includes:
    Outlined doors Famous 'Speedwing' on Landor livery Custom dirt textures 英亞 characters on tail which translate to 'British Asia'
    No mod is needed and please message me if you find a mistake in one of the repaints!
    British Asia Airways was set up by British Airways because in the 90's, the Chinese Government refused to give landing permission in China, for carriers which also operated to Taipei hence many airlines opening subsidiaries for their asian routes.
    Destinations:
    London Heathrow Hong Kong Kai Tak Taiwan Taipei *Singapore Changi???* Fleet Size:
    5 747-400's leased from British Airways Aircraft:
    G-CIVB (Standard British Asia Airways livery) (Returned to British Airways) G-BNLZ (Wore a slightly different livery to G-CIVA & G-CIVE) (Later wore 'Animal and Trees livery) G-CIVA (Later wore 'Chelsea Rose livery) G-CIVE (Standard British Asia Airways livery) (Returned to British Airways) G-BNLI (Benyhone Tartan livery) Please comment and leave a review!
    Have fun!!
    I also do take requests so please message me if you want a repaint to be done on the Felis 742 or FJS 732
    Braniff

138 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. Felis 747 Classic Virgin Atlantic livery pack

This is a super detailed livery pack which includes the following liveries: (They all feature custom icons and flying lady names)
    G-VHOT
    G-VTOP
    G-VROM
    G-VLIP
    G-VGAL
    G-VROS
    G-VTOP
    They are all for individual download as you may not want all of them and the file size was to large. No mod is needed and please message me if you find a mistake in one of the repaints!
    Have fun!!
    Braniff
    I also do take requests so please message me if you want a repaint to be done on the Felis 742 or FJS 732

136 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. [GE] Felis 747 - N741PR - Philippine Airlines Classic/Retro/80s - Livery

Philippine Airlines Classic Livery for Felis 747-200.
    Important! You need to install CF6-50 MOD and Window plug mod first on your 742 for the complete look of this livery.

Check out this amazing site dedicated to 747 classics, here is a thread for PAL routes:
    Philippine Airlines (PR) | 747classic (freeforums.net)
    Note: This livery will be converted to the official release GE CF6-80 Variant once Felis starts developing that one.
    This livery is available in six separate variants, but I hope this guide can help you get the specific version you want:

First of all I would like to thank the "Engine Magicians" of the Felis Discord: @Willi614@Fidiii @Dyno744, for their magnificent CF6 Engines.
    Thanks to @future_pilot_sweden for his Window plug mod.
    This livery utilizes both the Felis 747-200 Freighter / Window plug mod and Felis 747-200 CF6-50 MOD from the X Plane org forums for a complete look.
    To install just paste the folder inside:
    <X-Plane 11>\Aircraft\747 Felis X.X.X.X\Liveries

146 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

22. Felis 747 - HK-2980X - Avianca "Cartagena De Indias" - Livery

Avianca "Cartagena De Indias" Livery for Felis 747-200
    Check out this amazing site dedicated to 747 classics, here is a thread for Avianca routes:
    Avianca (AV) | 747classic (freeforums.net)
    This livery has two options either normal or CCW like the real aircraft, the rest are the same:

Credits:
    First of all, I would like to thank @Samuel Aroca who lend me his amazing eye for the hard details in the early stages of the development of this livery. His eye and guidance led to the intricate accuracy of this livery. 
    Thanks to @FLCh_B747 from the Felis Discord for recommending me a more accurate fonts for the numbers on the throttle quadrants.
    Thanks to @dial_a_flap for discovering paint discontinuities on the fuselage and discovering the parts which should be metallic and has inspired me to improve my metals/normals a bit.
    Thanks to @leighw02 for his Replacement Darker Fan Textures which I modified a bit for this livery
    Thanks to both @leighw02and @future_pilot_swedenfor their cargo door texture which I combined for more accuracy.
    Thanks to @future_pilot_swedenfor his Window plug mod.
    This livery utilizes the Window plug mod by @future_pilot_sweden at the X Plane org forums. 
    If you like my work, consider buying me a cup of coffee or a snack. 🙂😊🙏 Thanks https://paypal.me/jnddlasolomon?locale.x=en_US

88 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

23. Felis 747 - N730PA - Pan Am "Clipper Gem of the Ocean" - Livery

Pan Am "Clipper Gem of the Ocean" Livery for Felis 747-200. 
    Check out this amazing site dedicated to 747 classics, here is a thread for Pan Am routes:
    Pan Am (PA) | 747classic (freeforums.net)
    Credits:

First of all, I would like to thank @FLCh_B747 from the Felis Discord for the intricately handmade "Clipper Gem of the Ocean" font on the front side of the aircraft. His efforts made the aircraft very complete and accurate.
    Additional thanks to @FLCh_B747 from the Felis Discord for recommending me a more accurate fonts for the numbers on the throttle quadrants.
    Thanks to @Samuel Aroca for his suggestions and logo sizes.
    Thanks to @leighw02 for his Replacement Darker Fan Textures which I modified a bit for this livery.
    Thanks to both @leighw02and @future_pilot_sweden for their cargo door texture which I combined for more accuracy.
    This livery utilizes the Window plug mod by @future_pilot_sweden at the X Plane org forums. 
    If you like my work, consider buying me a cup of coffee or a snack. 🙂😊🙏 Thanks https://paypal.me/jnddlasolomon?locale.x=en_US

252 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. Felis 747 Freighter - N793CK - Kalitta Air - Livery

Kalitta Air Livery for Felis 747-200.
    This livery has two options, either Original or B1LD:

Credits:
    Thanks to both @leighw02and @future_pilot_sweden for their cargo door texture which I combined for more accuracy.
    Additional thanks @leighw02and @future_pilot_sweden additional guidance like the Exit Inoperative details on the doors.
    Thanks to @FLCh_B747 from the Felis Discord for recommending me a more accurate fonts for the numbers on the throttle quadrants.
    Thank you for your interest on my livery! I hope you will enjoy this livery again as it is mostly complete.
    If you liked this livery, you might also like its sibling here 😂:
    If you like my work, consider buying me a cup of coffee or a snack. 🙂😊🙏 Thanks https://paypal.me/jnddlasolomon?locale.x=en_US\

268 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. Felis 747 Freighter - N701CK - Kalitta "American International Airways" Variant - Livery

Special Variant of Kalitta Air Livery for Felis 747-200.
    Since this is a 747-146SF in real life, this would make the livery very semi fictional, but I would update this once an official freighter and/or a -100 is released by Felis in the future.  

Credits:
    First of all, I would like to thank @dial_a_flap for discovering paint discontinuities on the fuselage and discovering the parts which should be metallic and has inspired me to improve my metals/normals a bit and most importantly lend me his -100 style wing textures
    Thanks to @leighw02 for his Replacement Darker Fan Textures which I modified a bit for this livery
    Thanks to both @leighw02and @future_pilot_swedenfor their cargo door texture which I combined for more accuracy.
    Thanks to @future_pilot_swedenfor his Window plug mod.
    If you liked this livery, you might also like its sibling here 😂:

112 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use