• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

787-9 (Magknight)

14 files

1. Xplane 11 Magknight B787-8 - Air Austral F-OLRB ''ILE De la Reunion''

This is the repaint of the Xplane 11 Magknight 787-8 - Air Austral.
    Requires the payware model Magknight 787.
    REG : F-OLRB ''ILE De La Reunion''
    Origin : Reunion island 🇫🇷

8 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Xplane 11 Magknight B787-8 - Air Austral F-OLRC ''Mayotte''

This is the repaint of the Xplane 11 Magknight 787-8 - Air Austral.
    Requires the payware model Magknight 787.
    REG : F-OLRC ''Mayotte''
    Origin : Reunion Island 🇫🇷

7 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. Magknight 787-9: Virgin Atlantic G-VNEW

This livery was first made by Potat0119 on the .org forum, with his permission he allowed me to reupload this.
    The changes I have made are as follows:
    - Custom .nml files.
    - Revised colours on the tail, engine, wing and fuselage bannner.
    - Fixed the issue where the wing texture would not show up properly.

If there is anything wrong with the livery, please feel free to leave feedback 🙂

You can find the original livery here: 

225 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. BLX - TUI Fly Nordic - SE-RFZ - Magknight B787-9 v1.8.0+

Hello everyone!
    This is my new TUIFly Nordic (SE-RFZ) livery for the Magknight B787-9.
    TUI Fly Nordic (Subsidiary of TUI) is a swedish airline based in Stockholm Arlanda International Airport, Sweden.
    Their fleet consists of 3 737-MAX8, and one B787-9.
    Instructions for the download are provided in the readme file.
    If you want a great place to chat, ask for support and request a specific livery, please consider joining my Discord Server.

If you like my work, please consider leaving a nice review, and if you want to help even more, you can donate to me through my streamlabs.
    Thanks and enjoy the livery!
    Chris

314 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Magknight 787 LOT Polish Airlines Cabin

LOT Polish Airlines 787 Dreamliner cabin 

Instalation : 

1. Go to LOT 787-9 Cabin and copy all files
    2. Go to XPlane-11/Aircraft/Magknight787/Liveries/your livery/9 
    3. Paste all files to 9 folder in your any liveries 
    4. DONE!

1. Wejdź w pobrany folder a następnie skopiuj wszystkie pliki z niego.
    2. Wejdź do katalogu X-Plane11/Aircraft/Magknight787/liveries/twoje malowanie jakie chcesz/9
    3. W folderze 9 wklej wszystkie skopiowane pliki 
    4. GOTOWE!

This is my livery - 
    I POSTED THE SAME FILE ON XPLANE.ORG/FORUM - THIS IS NOT A PLAGIATURE!
    ENJOY!
    Any questions write on discord :  Bernard3kツ#2300

215 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. ANZ - Magknight 787-9: AIR NEW ZEALAND (ZK-NZF)

AIR NEW ZEALAND for Magknight787-9.
    This package includes custom cabin, custom tail(HLFC, static ports) and engine textures(stencils),
    THIS PAINT CAN USE FOR V1.6.7+ ONLY.

485 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Magknight789 v1.7+ Virgin Atlantic G-VNEW

Virgin Atlantic G-VNEW for Magknight787-9.
    This package includes custom cabin, custom engine textures(stencils),

1,043 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. Magknight 787 Window Tint Fix

Window tint fix for the Magknight 787! (https://store.x-plane.org/B787-9-Aviator-Edition_p_921.html)
    Credit to Magknight for this magnificent aircraft!

261 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

9. ANZ - Magknight 787-9: AIR NEW ZEALAND (ZK-NZE)

AIR NEW ZEALAND for Magknight787-9.
    This package includes custom cabin, custom tail(HLFC, static ports) and engine textures(stencils),

621 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. Magknight 787-9 1.7+: United Airlines (N25982)

N25982, a Boeing 787-9, in the colors of United Airlines, for the Magknight 787-9 1.6.7+. N25982 was delivered to Chicago's O'Hare airport & United in September 2020. This aircraft, wearing United Airline's newest livery dubbed "Evo-Blue", was one of the first 787-9s delivered in this livery.
    Included in the livery is the following:
    Extensive exterior detailing Modest interior detailing Custom normal maps and window configuration Custom icons/thumbnails THIS LIVERY IS MEANT ONLY FOR THE NEW FUSELAGE ADDED IN 1.6.7-ALPHA 10
    If you wish to purchase the Magknight 787-9, visit https://store.x-plane.org/B787-9-Aviator-Edition_p_921.html
    As always, thanks for taking a look, and thanks for downloading! If you see any issues or have any requests, shoot me a message!
    If you like what I do, why not make a donation? It's not necessary, but it helps a lot! 
    https://paypal.me/19adam99

3,695 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

11. Magknight 787-9 1.6.7+: Etihad - Manchester City (A6-BND)

A6-BND, a Boeing 787-9, in the colors of Etihad Airways, for the Magknight 787-9 1.6.7+. A6-BND wears the special livery of Manchester City FC.
    Extensive exterior detailing Custom normal maps and window configuration Custom icons/thumbnails THIS LIVERY IS MEANT ONLY FOR THE NEW FUSELAGE ADDED IN 1.6.7-ALPHA 10
    If you wish to purchase the Magknight 787-9, visit https://store.x-plane.org/B787-9-Aviator-Edition_p_921.html
    As always, thanks for taking a look, and thanks for downloading! If you see any issues or have any requests, shoot me a message!
    If you like what I do, why not make a donation? It's not necessary, but it helps a lot! 

1,210 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

12. Magknight 787-9 1.6.7+: Etihad - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (A6-BLV)

A6-BLV, a Boeing 787-9, in the colors of Etihad Airways, for the Magknight 787-9 1.6.7+. A6-BLV wears the special livery for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, sponsored by ADNOC (Abu Dhabi National Oil Company)
    Extensive exterior detailing Custom normal maps and window configuration Custom icons/thumbnails THIS LIVERY IS MEANT ONLY FOR THE NEW FUSELAGE ADDED IN 1.6.7-ALPHA 10
    Known issues:
    Due to the Alpha nature of this aircraft, certain parts of the aircraft's mapping aren't correct. The AFT most VHF antennas are red because of where they are placed on the aircraft's mapping.

1,138 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

13. ANA - Magknight789 v1.6.7+ All Nippon Airways JA873A R2-D2 STAR WARS Livery

ANA R2-D2 livery for the new v5 787-9 Magknight Fuselage
    This is for the latest fuselage that has been released in version 1.6.7-alpha10.
    As the title says:
    This is for version 1.6.7+. This will not work correctly with any previous version.
    Livery settings file is included and set up with the correct information.

You can also get the ANA Cabin soundpack that I created for that livery here:
    https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/60194-all-nippon-airways-announcement-soundpack-magknight-787/

Since I started to use XP11 I have spent a lot of time creating content for it.
    So if you like my works and want to support me a little, fell free to spend me a coffee.
    Donation Link:Spend me a coffee (PayPal)

792 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. Magknight 787-9 Starlight Airlines (fictional)

so continuing my line of bored, this is my second paint, 
    you know how to install. if not you drop it in to the liveries folder in the 787 
    reg code W33B1
    1.5+ compatible 

60 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use