• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

757 (Flight Factor)

45 files

1. FlightFactor Boeing 757-300 Skyline Express Airlines fleet pack

Skyline Express (ex Azur Air Ukraine) fleet. This pack contains following airframes:
    UR-SLB (RB211-535E) UR-SLE (RB211-535E) Liveries tested in XP11, although should work in XP12 as well. Enjoy.

90 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. Aviastar CDEK RA-73354 FlightFactor 757v2 757PCF CARGO

RA-73354 Livery For Boeing 757-200F Fight Factor v2 CDEK. 

17 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. FlightFactor 757 Slat Improvement

Tired of waiting for a reluctant developer to fix a modeling defect that's been running for almost 10 years? Well, I was! I love the 757, and the FF rendition just hasn't done the aircraft justice.
    What I tried to do here was to more accurately capture the texturing on the 757's slats, and I think that I succeeded! They are segmented, weathered, painted where they should have been, and the material at the wing root was changed to match.
    Included are both DDS and PNG files for the wings, as well as a PNG for the wings_NML file. Copy and paste into the (757 Main)/Objects/757/ location, or freely modify for your liveries as I did to the excellent United paint in the screenshots by al_ayyubi on the inibuilds forums (link: https://forum.inibuilds.com/files/file/2341-united-flightfactor-757-200-pack/)
    You need to modify the livery file using GIMP or Photoshop (GIMP is free!) to add the coloring from the livery you wish to use, otherwise the winglets and tail will be blank. Make a copy of the improvement files, then paste into the liveries you wish to apply it to. In GIMP coloring the wing texture file is easily accomplished using lasso select in the livery's original wing.dds file, then selecting the winglets and the tail faces (separately, one at a time), copying the selection, then "Paste in Place" into the copied wing.dds file with the new slats. Export with DXT3 compression and make sure to generate new mipmaps.

945 downloads

(0 reviews)

12 comments

Updated

4. Air Berlin 757-200 N756AT | FlightFactor 757 |

Air Berlin 757-200 N756AT livery for the FF757.
    This 757-200 was first delivered to "American Trans Air" in 1994. In 1994 the plane was leased to Air Berlin for approximately 5 months.

This livery includes modified cabin textures, nothing too fancy though. Enjoy my first livery for XP11.

Install Instructions
    1. Open the downloaded ".rar" file
    2. Copy the " Air Berlin N756AT" folder and paste it into the <Xplane 11\Aircraft/Boeing757\liveries\> folder
    3. Once your completed all steps from above, check your folder structure:
         It should look like this: "\Boeing757-Full\liveries\ Air Berlin N756AT
    Congrats, you have successfully installed the livery!

22 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Air Berlin RB211-535E Engine Mod Livery

Air Berlin Livery for the RB211-535E Engine Mod provided by Cardajowol.
    This Engine Livery is only for the RB211-E535E-E4 Engines and does not include the livery for the entire aircraft.
    The Livery seen in the screenshots was made by iniBuilds.

Install Instructions
    1. Open the downloaded ".rar" file
    2. Open the "Air Berlin RB211-E535E" folder
    3. Copy the "objects" folder into the respective Air Berlin Livery folder
    4. Once you completed all steps from above, check your folder structure:
        It should look like this: "\Boeing757-Full\liveries\<livery_name>\objects\757\RB211".
    Congrats, you have successfully installed the Engine Mod Livery!

16 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. FlightFactor B757-200 Delta (The Spirit of Freedom) Livery

Hello all, this is our "Delta (The Spirit of Freedom)" Livery for the FlightFactor 757. This livery is based on a real life B757. Registration: N964DL 
    Full credit for the base Delta livery goes to ProfessorMadman: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/38001-delta-circa-2017-boeing-757-251wl-n537us/

Installation:
    1. Download the folder and unzip.
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "Delta (The Spirit of Freedom)" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > Boeing 757 (FlightFactor) > liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your FlightFactor 757-200.

We hope you guys enjoy! 
    File Creator - Turtle (Owner)

422 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. FlightFactor 757v2: Northern Pacific Airways (N627NP)

N627NP, a Boeing 757-2B7, in the colors of Northern Pacific Airways, for the FlightFactor 757v2. 
    Included in the livery is the following:
    Extensive exterior detailing Custom icons As always, thanks for taking a look, and thanks for downloading! If you see any issues or have any requests, shoot me a message!
    For use with CardaJowol's RB211 engine mod, linked below:

578 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

8. Manta Air Lines 1985 Livery

Featuring the Manta Air Lines 1985 edition for the Flight Factor 757!
    This 1985 design is compatible with the 757-200 and 757-300
    This livery is also compatible with cardajowol's RB211 engine modification as a separate download.

To install the livery, drop the folder inside the .zip into your X-Plane/Aircraft/Boeing757-XXXX/Liveries directory.
    To install the extra textures for the RB211 engine mod, download the additional "Bare Metal RB211.zip" file. Choose the desired engine type within the .zip, and add the "RB211" folder to X-Plane\Aircraft\Boeing757-XXXX\liveries\757 Manta Air Lines 1985\objects\757

The Manta 1985 Livery is also available for:
    X-Plane - Toliss A319 (Original and 50K special)
    MSFS - FBW A320neo (Original and 50K special)

As ever, please do not redistribute or re-upload any of my work.
    Happy Flying!

35 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. Turkmenistan Airlines EZ-A011 Flight Factor B757-200

Tukmenistan Airlines EZ-A011 livery for the model B757-200 by Flight Factor.
    Liveries, as usual, made by me to achieve maximum plausibility with the original aircraft.

A large number of changes regarding the default paintkit:
    - Improved door handles;
    - Baggage compartment opening handles added;
    - New static ports;
    - New door and technical stickers;
    - Various small details added;
    - Metal fatigue effect on the rear bottom of the fuselage; 
    - Fixed gutters above doors (now they are convex).

Attention, for the livery, it is highly desirable to install a mod on the engines  by @cardajowol:
    Please do not use this work or parts of it without the permission of the author. 
    If you liked this livery and you want to thank the author
    PayPal PayPal.Me/simmerdiman
    MasterCard 5536 9138 4451 4402

Best regards, Dmitry Ovchinnikov.

58 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. American Airlines "Flagship Freedom" B757-223 (FlightFactor)

American Airlines "Flagship Freedom" N690AA for the FlightFactor 757-200.
    If you would like to download the standard livery for the 757, view the post below:
    Concerning winglets, I am unable to add "AA.com" text given the winglets have mirrored mapping. The winglets only state "AA" on them.
    Special thanks and credit to Gerald (19adam99) for his improved 757 base textures.
    Compatible with Carda Jowol's RB211 Engine Mod, which I highly recommend:

If you like my work, feel free to donate! It isn't necessary, but helps a ton!
    https://paypal.me/jviation?locale.x=en_US

451 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

11. American Airlines "Bare Metal" B757-223 (FlightFactor)

American Airlines "Bare Metal" N676AN for the FlightFactor 757-200.
    Rather than complicate the process and have an excessively large download, I've provided separate downloads. Both are variations of N676AN. One features a "757 Luxury Jet" sticker and the other is a standard verison. Concerning winglets, I am unable to add "AA.com" text given the winglets have mirrored mapping. The winglets only state "AA" on them.
    Special thanks and credit to Gerald (19adam99) for his improved 757 base textures.
    Compatible with Carda Jowol's RB211 Engine Mod:

If you like my work, feel free to donate! It isn't necessary, but helps a ton!
    https://paypal.me/jviation?locale.x=en_US

1,283 downloads

(3 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

12. The Pencil - FF 757-300 V2.5.2

Pencil livery for the FF 757-300. This is my first ever livery, so feedback is much appreciated!! 😄
    Inspired by Geeky.exe on the Threshold Discord Server
    Credit to Moi Ok on Discord for the Awesome screenshots and Thumbnails!!

66 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

13. FF757 Old Condor 757-200 (actually realistic)

Old Condor Livery for the FF757-200 and actually the only realistic Condor Boeing 757-200 livery around. Not perfect but will probably slowly get improved in the future.

99 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. FlightFactor 757v2: British Airways 'Negus' 2-Pack

This is a 2-Pack of British Airways liveries for the FlightFactor 757. Includes 2 registrations; G-BIKA, named "Dover Castle" & G-BIKK, named "Eilean Donan Castle", are both represented as they looked during their time painted in British Airways' Negus livery.
    Each of the liveries includes the following:
    Extensive exterior detailing, with ship-specific details Custom icons/thumbnails This is also compatible with cardajowol's RB211-535C/E mod, found below:

If you wish to purchase the FF757,  visit https://store.x-plane.org/Boeing-757-v2-Professional-Extended_p_697.html
    As always, thanks for taking a look, and thanks for downloading! If you see any issues or have any requests, shoot me a message!
    If you like what I do, why not make a donation? It's not necessary, but it helps a lot! 
    https://paypal.me/19adam99

396 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

15. Icelandair engine textures for Carda Jowol's RB211 engine mod for the FF757

Hi!
    I created a Icelandair engine texture for the Carda Jowol RB211 engine mod.
    Installation:
    After you downloaded and extract the file just put the "RB211" folder into your FF757 / liveries / liverie of your choise / objects / 757
    If there are any mistakes or whishes don't hesitate to contact me via Discord : Tn2004#7714
    Feedback is appreciated !
    Enjoy😄
    Engine Mod here ↓↓↓

195 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

16. RB211 Mod: FlightFactor 757-200v2 JMC Air

This paint has been updated to work with Carda Jowol's excellent RB211 improvement/mod for the FlightFactor 757-200v2. Textures have been included so that the repaint will also work without the mod. 
    The mod can be found here:

Please let me know if you have any suggestions/ feedback

72 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. Condor D-ABON (Wir lieben fliegen) for Carda Jowol's RB211 engine mod for the FF757

Hi!
    I created the Condor D-ABON "Wir lieben Fliegen" engine texture for the Carda Jowol RB211 engine mod.
    The engine mod fits well with Atarium's "Wir lieben Fliegen" livery : https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/59861-condor-willi-b757-300-d-abon-flightfactor/
    Installation:
    After you downloaded and extract the file just put the "RB211" folder into your FF757 / liveries / liverie of your choise / objects / 757
    If there are any mistakes or whishes don't hesitate to contact me via Discord : Tn2004#7714
    Feedback is appreciated !
    Enjoy🙂
    Engine Mod here ↓↓↓

206 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

18. La Compagnie engine textures for Carda Jowol's RB211 engine Mod (FF757)

Hello there!
    This is my first try painting an engine, so I think it's pretty simple.
    These textures are for Carda Jowol's RB211 engine mod for the FF757 only. You can find mentioned mod via the link at the end of this text.
    These black textures may fit for La Compagnie liveries. This one for example: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/41846-ff-boeing-757-200-pro-v2-rr-la-compagnie-f-htag-livery/
    Installation is pretty simple:
    1: Open any livery of your 757 copy
    2: Inside the livery, there is a folder called "objects", open it
    3: Inside the"objects"-folder, there is a folder called "757", open it
    4: Extract the downloaded "RB211"-folder and paste it into the "757"-folder
    5: Enjoy 🙂
    If there is anything you don't like or want to be improved, please just comment below this post. Every other feedback will also be appreciated 🙂
    All credits and copyright to Carda Jowol. The engine mod is his work, the basic textures of this repaint are his work. I just repainted them.

133 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. Carda Jowol RB211-535E-E4 Mod Condor Textures

Condor engine textures for the new RB211-535 engine mod by Carda, enjoy

Installation is simple: just put the folder "RB211" found in the zip file you just downloaded into the folder "757" found in your already downloaded and installed livery.

If you find bugs, contact me on Discord PilotPaul#2661

180 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Submitted

20. RB211-535E Engine Mod Livery (FF757) | Icelandair

Icelandair Livery for the RB211-535E Version of the Engine Mod provided by @cardajowol (link to mod further down in the description)

It is important to mention that this is only the livery for the RB211-535-E4 type of the engine mod and does not include paint for the fuselage itself.

In the previews, I use the Icelandair Package by @Atarium (link to be found further down in the description)
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    To install

There are two folders included each containing 2 liveries. One with the RR logo and one without.

With/Without RR Logo (step by step): Go to your respective Icelandair Livery and open the folder. Now open the file attached in the provided download, "Icelandair RB211-535E" and thereafter open "With/Without RR Logo". This should contain just one folder called "Icelandair" which you now open. Inside should be one folder named "objects". Copy/Move this folder into your respective Icelandair Livery folder. Thereafter to check whether you have it installed correctly navigate to; "Icelandair/objects/757/RB211" When inside, there should be 3 files respectively named "rb_l_engine.png", "rb_n1_fast.dds" and "rb_r_engine". If those 3 files are there, the engine mod livery should be installed correctly.

With/Without RR Logo (simple): Navigate to your respective Icelandair Livery. Open the file provided with the download and navigate to either "Icelandair RB211-535E/With RR Logo" OR  "Icelandair RB211-535E/Without RR Logo". Copy/Paste "objects" folder inside either of those inside your respective Icelandair folder.
    (Additionally To Check whether it's installed correctly or not) - Navigate to "Icelandair/objects/757/RB211" There should now be 3 files called "rb_l_engine.png", "rb_n1_fast.dds" and "rb_r_engine".
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Link to RB211 Engine Mod provided by cardajowol: 
    Link to Icelandair Livery provided by Atarium (could be any Icelandair Livery): https://forum.inibuilds.com/files/file/1008-icelandair-icelandair-cargo-b757-flightfactor/

292 downloads

(1 review)

4 comments

Updated

21. FF757 AMERIJET N818NH

Recently delivered to Amerijet as there 1st 757 N818NH.
    This is my first XP11 Repaint looking to do more, If there any issues with this repaint please do reach out to me in the comments or over at Discord and i will ammend right away.
    Please would you be so kind to check out my facebook page and leave a review of the repaint (Thank you)
    Thanks & Enjoy 🙂
    Join the Discord here : https://discord.gg/rqNfGaRUDw
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/WBRepaints21

306 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. FlightFactor 757v2: China Postal Airlines 2-Pack

B-2823, a Boeing 757-21BPCF, in the colors of China Postal Airlines, for the Flight Factor 757v2. B-2823 was originally delivered to China Southern Airlines in 1993, where it served until freighter conversion and activation with China Postal Airlines in 2016.
    This livery includes the following:
    Extensive exterior detailing and weathering Custom icons/thumbnails If you wish to purchase the FF757,  visit https://store.x-plane.org/Boeing-757-v2-Professional-Extended_p_697.html
    As always, thanks for taking a look, and thanks for downloading! If you see any issues or have any requests, shoot me a message!
    If you like what I do, why not make a donation? It's not necessary, but it helps a lot! 

257 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

23. FlightFactor 757v2: SF Airlines 3-Pack

This is a 3-Pack of SF Airlines liveries for the FlightFactor 757. Includes 3 Ships, B-2839, B-2899 & B-7689. All 3 aircraft feature a unique livery, one in SF's All-Black livery, another in their standard livery, and the last one in a one-of-a-kind white tail
    Each of the liveries includes the following:
    Extensive exterior detailing, with ship-specific details Custom icons/thumbnails If you wish to purchase the FF757,  visit https://store.x-plane.org/Boeing-757-v2-Professional-Extended_p_697.html

411 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. FlightFactor B757-200 Air Transat Livery

Hello all, this is our "Air Transat" Livery for the FlightFactor B757-200. This livery is based on a real life B757 Registration: C-GTSJ

Installation:
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "Air Transat C-GTSJ" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > Boeing 757 (FlightFactor) > liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your FlightFactor 757-200.

Discord:
    Here is our official Discord Server!

Donations are always welcome!
    Here is our official patreon profile!
    Here is our paypal!

We hope you guys enjoy! 
    File Creator -  Joelymole (Developer)

113 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. FlightFactor 757-200F DHL (As One Against Prostate Cancer) Livery

Hello all, this is our "DHL (As One Against Prostate Cancer)" Livery for the FlightFactor 757-200F. This livery is based on a real life 757-F Registration: G-DHKC This livery also uses the standard DHL livery that comes with the FF757-F. 
    After hours of researching I was unable to find the logo that I have circled. If you recognize it please DM me so I can update the livery to make it more realistic.

Installation:
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "Cargo - DHL (As One Against Prostate Cancer)" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > Boeing 757 (FlightFactor) > liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your FlightFactor 757-200F.

Discord:
    Here is our official Discord Server!

Donations:
    Here is our official patreon profile!
    Here is our paypal!

We hope you guys enjoy! 
    File Creator -  Turtle (Owner)

284 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

Important Information