• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

Cessna 172 (Default)

19 files

1. Laminar C172 "Waterford Aero Club EI-EAZ"

Waterford aero club's cessna 172 EI-EAZ, For default laminar c172

11 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. N405SP For Cessna 172 XP11, XP12

Requested by @myxx
    For following image 9. As you can see in the image, This livery contian broken texture when plane got crashed.
    I add reg on the plane. (Image 2)

Can I request my livery? -> Yes, you can. Contact me on PM.
    Hey Pilot LISA, There is problem in this livery.-> Please tell me
    Thanks. Enjoy your flight!

25 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. Default Cessna 172SP N9605H Livery

Hello all, this is our "N9605H" Livery for the Default Cessna 172SP. This livery is based on a real life 172. Registration: N9605H

Installation:
    1. Download the folder and unzip.
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "N9605H" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > Cessna 172SP > liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your Default Cessna 172SP.

We hope you guys enjoy! 
    File Creator -  Turtle

121 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Default Cessna 172SP Argentina Air Force Livery

Hello all, this is our "Argentina Air Force" Livery for the Default Cessna 172SP. This livery is based on a real life 172. Registration: PG-345

Installation:
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "Argentina Air Force" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > Cessna 172SP > liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your Default Cessna 172SP.

We hope you guys enjoy! 
    File Creator -  Turtle (Head-Developer)

61 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. Default Cessna 172SP Scandinavian Aviation Academy Livery

Hello all, this is our "Scandinavian Aviation Academy" Livery for the default Cessna 172SP. This livery is based on a real life 172SP. Callsign: SE-LZD

Installation:
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "Scandinavian Aviation Academy" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > Cessna 172SP > liveries 

We hope you guys enjoy! 
    File Creator - Turtle

68 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. Default Cessna 172SP G-BOIL Livery

Hello all, this is our " G-BOIL'' Livery for the default Cessna 172SP. This livery is based on a real life 172SP. Callsign: G-BOIL

Installation:
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "G-BOIL" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research >Cessna 172SP > liveries 

We hope you guys enjoy! 
    File Creator -  Turtle 

78 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

7. Laminar C172SP "D-EETS" pack | ALL 3 authentic D-EETS Repaints

This repaint is based on a real model.

This C172 is something very special. The "D-EETS" has already gone through many changes in its life. For example, the D-EETS was the "traffic jam flyer" of the WDR (A german television / radio station) until it was taken over by the ADAC (Europe's largest motoring association). She is currently doing her job at the Hahnweide motor flying school in Germany.
    It went through many paint jobs: Red and white, Yellow And now all in red. The current painting consists of old red and new red parts. 
    Another characteristic of the RED "D-EETS" is the "S" in the registration, which is slightly offset.
    Original D-EETS:
    https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/D-EETS

************this repaint package includes all 3 authentic D-EETS paintings************************

The original "D-EETS" Checklist (in german):
    https://www.motorflugschule.info/fileadmin/Webseite_BWLV/Gruppen/Hahnweide/Dokumente/Checklisten/__D-EETS.pdf

156 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. "Westflug Aachen" D-EWAE for the default C172Sp

I present you my repaint of the German "Westflug Aachen" for the Xplane11 Default C172Sp / G1000.
    This repaint was designed based on a real model. This machine is based at the EDKA airfield. Optional: In addition to this repaint, there is a Reshade preset in the .zip file. (see screenshots in this thread.)
    The original D-EWAE:
    http://www.westflug.de/index.php/flugzeugpark/cessna-172-r

Installation:
    Xplane11 -> Aircraft -> Laminar research -> Cessna 172SP -> liveries

Enjoy!

Regards from EDKA

71 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. Laminar Cessna 172 "OK-BYE" Livery (fictional)

this is OK-BYE for the default c172
    enjoy (its fictional)

68 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. Default Cessna 172, Memed out livery

this is a meme livery for the default C172 in XP11, it contains some memes (beware, some are dead)
    i hope you like it and thanks

14 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. San Juan Airlines Cessna 172 (N739BC)

This is a current Cessna 172 livery operated by San Juan Airlines.  San Juan airlines provides service from two airports that Orbx has made in the Puget Sound area, KORS Orcas Island and 74S Anacortes Airport.  This livery is for the default XPlane 11 Cessna 172, and works fine with REP.
    Per Wikipedia: "San Juan Airlines is a commuter airline operating scheduled and charter flights in the U.S. state of Washington and the Canadian province of British Columbia. Its main base of operations is Bellingham near the San Juan Islands. The airline's fleet consists of Cessna 172, 206 and 207 aircraft. The airlines acquired in 1981 Pearson Aircraft which was based in Port Angeles, Washington."

To install place inside X-Plane 11\Aircraft\Extra Aircraft\Cessna 172SP\liveries

I recommend using this file to remove the wheel fairings as this airline does not have them.

126 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. N123LS

If you have any requests let me know and i will try to do them as soon as possible.

78 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. CF-EZG

If you have any requests let me know and i will try to do them as soon as possible!

31 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. N987CZ

If you have any requests let me know and i will try to do them as soon as possible!

60 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. I-ACVR

29 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Cessna 172SP G-AVHM Livery

Hello all, this is our "G-AVHM" Livery for the default Cessna 172SP. This livery is based on an real life Cessna livery.

Installation:
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "G-AVHM" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > Cessna 172SP > liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your Cessna 172SP.

Discord:
    Here is our official Discord Server!

Patreon:
    30% of the earnings will be donated to the NHS. Here is our official patreon profile! 

We hope you guys enjoy! 😀
    Post Creator - Turtle (Developer)
    File Creator - Stitchcraft (Developer)

83 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. Default Cessna 172SP N652SP Livery

Hello all, this is our " N652SP'' Livery for the default Cessna 172SP. This livery is based on a real life 172SP. Callsign: N652SP

Installation:
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "N652SP" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research >Cessna 172SP > liveries 

Discord:
    Here is our official Discord Server!

Patreon:
    Here is our official patreon profile!

We hope you guys enjoy! 

File Creator -  Turtle (Head-Developer)

Our Patrons:
    CaptainSkyles (Platinum)
    F-VIPER (Gold)

201 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. Saudia C172 Default

Saudia C172 HZ-5717
    Fictional

Comment below for anything u want 

39 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. Tulsa Community College (N5522X) - Cessna 172SP G1000

Tulsa Community College for the Default/REP Cessna 172SP G1000
    Installation
    1. Extract the .zip file
    2. Inside the .zip file there will be a folder called "TCC (N5522X)" - put this folder in your "X-Plane 11/Aircraft/Laminar/Cessna 172SP/liveries" folder.
    Note: N5522X is a Cessna 172SP G1000 operated by Tulsa Community College and used for flight training. The real aircraft doesn't have wheel fairings so you can use the "NO PANTS" mod to remove them. This can be found here:

93 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use