Open Club  ·  3,976 members  ·  Free

Threshold LevelUp

Sound/Sim Stutter while Taxi/TO

No complaints with the aircraft really...

Just 1 weird issue I am having when apply power taxing or takeoff my sim stutters every few seconds dropping to 19fps dependent on the power setting. Once above 60kts it goes away and sim goes smooth. Any ideas? I can grab a video if needed.

Thanks.

6 minutes ago, 73790 said:

No complaints with the aircraft really...

Just 1 weird issue I am having when apply power taxing or takeoff my sim stutters every few seconds dropping to 19fps dependent on the power setting. Once above 60kts it goes away and sim goes smooth. Any ideas? I can grab a video if needed.

Thanks.

I guess vib has been added at low power, which is more perfs demanding on the GPU ... could be confirmed by designers though

34 minutes ago, flyexp3 said:

I guess vib has been added at low power, which is more perfs demanding on the GPU ... could be confirmed by designers though

Yeah, I’d like to hear what they have to say. I have a GTX 3060 Ti 8GB with a i7-10700k CPU.