Open Club  ·  3,975 members  ·  Free

Threshold LevelUp

Ground and Cabin Crew Issue

Bobaleb97

Hey all!

First off, fantastic job Levelup - love the aircraft, gamechanger in my book.  The only issue I am having is with the ground crew and PA system on board.  Clicking "Start Ground Service Crews" or "Start Flight Leg" or any of the PA System options does absolutely nothing.  Is this not implemented in this release or am I just being a dummy and missing something?  Anyone have any ideas?

LMK if you need more info!

40 minutes ago, Bobaleb97 said:

Not available in LevelUp at the moment. I guess it will be handled later. Perhaps they have priorities

We have to think as a different package than the ZiboMod, with its own specific life and not try to make comparisons. But Hey ... how can't we as simmers ... ?

1 hour ago, flyexp3 said:

Not available in LevelUp at the moment. I guess it will be handled later. Perhaps they have priorities

We have to think as a different package than the ZiboMod, with its own specific life and not try to make comparisons. But Hey ... how can't we as simmers ... ?

Awesome, thought I might have been missing something.  Glad to fly without it!

I was about to start a topic asking the same... I know about the PA announcements but I didn't know that the "start flight leg" and "start crew services on ground" are also inoperative. I'll eagerly wait for an update on this beautiful, beautiful plane.