Open Club  ·  3,973 members  ·  Free

Threshold LevelUp

Simbrief Profiles

baseball_inferno

Simbrief profiles are done for all LU aircraft.  I've made the links so that any updates I make to the profiles will not have to be re-linked, though I believe they are fully done.

To set the passenger weight to 210lbs as shown in the profiles, do the following.

1. Go to the Fuel, Weight & Balance page of the EFB.
  2. Open Payload which should be the first option on the top left.
  3. Click on the right arrow on the EFB until you reach the fourth and final page entitled Layout/STD Weight Settings.
  4. Set Male STD Weight, Female STD Weight, and Kids STD Weight  to 210 lbs by clicking on the blue number to the right of each, entering "210" on the number pad that pops up, and clicking the bottom right "enter" button on said number pad.  You will likely have to do this before every flight, so it would be good to check before you load the passengers.  

Now that I've gotten through all of that, here are the profiles:

60NG
70NG
80NG
90NG
9ENG

Edited by baseball_inferno
Changed issue where EFB TOW was 3000 lbs more than Simbrief TOW ||||| Also included how to set passenger weight
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

On 1/3/2022 at 9:34 PM, baseball_inferno said:

Updated to version 1.1

Can you clarify what you changed, so that I just have to make the changes in the Simbrief profiles.

Maybe adding a changelog to your post would be useful.

It's easier to make the changed in the simbrief profiles in Simbrief than having to replace them, as I customized the profile for european and US flights

Edited by dutchdc3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...