Open Club  ·  3,973 members  ·  Free

Threshold LevelUp

Custom cabin galley wall

will334

2 hours ago, will334 said:

Hello,

When i am trying to customize my cabin galley on the 737level up, it always come with those designs on the wall but i want to remove it.

Can you tell me how to remove those. I put a picture behind to give you a visual.

Thanks,

We just have to add to our package, the proper bitmap files related to what we want to customize. Nothing is done "magically" without any additional intervention

By default we only think to work on fuselage : wings, tails, cfm56 ... however this is not sufficient for customization, if it lacks our needs we have to add it

Though rather to ask here, at first a search in the files present in objects folder and display them, would have been a proper reaction and a proper initiative to develop your sense of this design 😉 Don't wait other searching for you ...

So, the missing file for you are those 3 which should be updated accordingly :

• 737cabin_galley.dds
  • 737cabin_galley_LIT.dds
  • 737cabin_galley_NML.png

@flyexp3 Look i know where are the fields in the object folder. I was just asking if there is a way to have a simple unique white wall on the galley wall because i want to customize my own cabin and there is always these design appearing. That was just my question !

Edited by will334

9 hours ago, will334 said:

@flyexp3 Look i know where are the fields in the object folder. I was just asking if there is a way to have a simple unique white wall on the galley wall because i want to customize my own cabin and there is always these design appearing. That was just my question !

So, it looks like I've answered properly, just add them to your package then edit them for customization :

"We just have to add to our package, the proper bitmap files related to what we want to customize

So, the missing file for you are those 3 which should be updated accordingly :

• 737cabin_galley.dds
  • 737cabin_galley_LIT.dds
  • 737cabin_galley_NML.png"