Open Club  ·  3,973 members  ·  Free

Threshold LevelUp

LevelUp 737NG Long Haul issue

Owen Auble

Hello all! I have an issue with the 737NG if anyone knows how to fix. Basically, whenever I do a flight over around 2hours with the 737-700, I first get really bad FPS at almost 2 hrs into the flight, then it freezes and crashes plane. For example, I was doing a flight today with the Southwest 737-700, we went from St.Louis to Chicago Midway, about 45min enroute, everything went perfectly fine, then we where continuing on to Santa Ana in California, this was about a 3hr and 49 min flight time, we made it I think to almost the 2hr mark, and it had bad FPS and froze and crashed to desktop. Does anyone know what could possibly be causing this problem? I have not tried a long flight with the -800 or the -900 yet, I have so far only had this problem with the -700. Thanks all! Hope we can figure this out! 

11 hours ago, Owen Auble said:

Hello all! I have an issue with the 737NG if anyone knows how to fix. Basically, whenever I do a flight over around 2hours with the 737-700, I first get really bad FPS at almost 2 hrs into the flight, then it freezes and crashes plane. For example, I was doing a flight today with the Southwest 737-700, we went from St.Louis to Chicago Midway, about 45min enroute, everything went perfectly fine, then we where continuing on to Santa Ana in California, this was about a 3hr and 49 min flight time, we made it I think to almost the 2hr mark, and it had bad FPS and froze and crashed to desktop. Does anyone know what could possibly be causing this problem? I have not tried a long flight with the -800 or the -900 yet, I have so far only had this problem with the -700. Thanks all! Hope we can figure this out! 

Hello Owen,

Welcome to the forum. 

attaching the log.txt file to your post would help shine a light on your issue.

But if you already made another flight after the occurrence, that file will no longer show the details of that flight. In that case you would have to wait till the issue happens again and then attach log.txt file from the main x-plane 11 folder in your post here.

There are a lot of simmers here willing to assist.