Open Club  ·  3,973 members  ·  Free

Threshold LevelUp

Level Up 737 Crash to Desktop

virtual pilot and e.l.l

• 2 weeks later...

Can you attach the log file, and maybe post a pic of the File Explorer for the installation location?

And can you think back to what happened/changed between the last time the LevelUp aircraft worked and when it crashed for the first time. 

Hello All,

I am having a crash to desktop also but it is during flight. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both Zibo and LU but it doesn't help. The crashes are intermittent. I just reinstalled xPlane and had one crash on my first flight, Zibo was not installed at the time. Please see attached log file. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Log.txt

On 29/7/2022 at 05:54, dutchdc3 said:

Puoi allegare il file di registro e magari pubblicare una foto di Esplora file per il percorso di installazione?

E puoi ripensare a cosa è successo/cambiato tra l'ultima volta che l'aereo LevelUp ha funzionato e quando si è schiantato per la prima volta. 

The only difference from before are:
- update to Big Sur (mac os)
- xplane reinstallation

Zibo works perfectly!

Schermata 2022-08-01 alle 17.29.41.png