Compatibility with X-Plane 12

everydaynormalgeek

Are there any news regarding using the REMs in XP12? Already TOLISS has updated the 321and I would like to add the mods but I haven't heard any word regarding compatibility and/or updates in the existing REMs. In addition, some people report weird fuel consumption when adding the CFM56 mod in the 1.4 version of the 321. It would be nice to hear from Carda if it's safe to proceed or if we should wait for updates on this.

• 3 months later...
On 1/16/2023 at 2:32 AM, Jasiek17 said:

I'd be glad if you shared your findings regarding other engines. NEO included, if you have them. Especially if you tried the new toliss' version. 

Thanks!

All 4 variants work fine with REM, no big issues for me (except some outdated info in the installation manual). CFM56s had some geometry problems but that was coming from ToLiss mod itself and they were fixed in the latest version

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/8/2023 at 5:09 PM, cptalpdeniz said:

Same issue here

There was a way in the Threshold discord chat where you modify datarefs for it to read the spinners. It doesn't look natural (NEO spinners look "slow") But it works.

5 hours ago, Chris757 said:

There was a way in the Threshold discord chat where you modify datarefs for it to read the spinners. It doesn't look natural (NEO spinners look "slow") But it works.

Do you have a link or can you share the modification here so that others can do it too?