• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

A320 NEO (ToLiss)

32 files

1. Discover Airlines Toliss A320 D-AIUR

Here is Discover Airlines A320 D-AIUR. I tried to get it to look as close to the real aircraft as possible.

1 download

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Sputnik Aviation ToLiSS A320neo 90k livery

Sputnik Aviation is a community of learning and friendship. Pilots, aspiring pilots, air traffic controllers, and cabin crew from around the world come together with this virtual airline (callsign SNK - “Sputnik”) on group flights with the intention of becoming an airline for all. Follow us on www.facebook.com/SputnikAviation and download our liveries and X-CSL to join our group flights!
    We just hit 90,000 followers on Facebook and we are changing the way people approach aviation and inspiring the dreams of aviators.
    INSTALLATION:
    As with any ToLiSS livery, just extract the livery into the aircraft's livery folder.
    NOTE:
    We have included a version without the Airbus raccoon mask, if you don't like it. Just copy it from the folder named "No Raccoon Mask (Overwrite to objects folder)" and you're good to go.
    - - We've also included repaints for Carda's CFM LEAP1A & PW1100G engine mods.
    #DreamBelieveBuild
    #OneDaytoDayOne

5 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. AirCastle All-White A320 EI-GTJ [ToLiss CEO Mod]

Hi everyone, this is just a quick livery I threw together. AirCastle's A320 EI-GTJ in its 2020 ferry colors. The plane started its life in 2010, being delivered to IndiGo in 2011 as VT-IGL. It was returned to AirCastle in 2020 and ferried to KGYR, then transferred to Viva Aerobus as XA-VAI, where it flies today in their colors.
    The only real-world route I know of for this livery is HYD-CAI-SNN-PSM-GYR, which is the routing it flew back in 2020 to be transferred from IndiGo to Viva Aerobus, under a JetTest & Transport (JTN) callsign from 9/18/2020-9/23/2020.
    I also found 1 test flight it did around GYR airport after its Viva Aerobus repaint on 11/12/2020 as JTN301.
    The plane continued GYR-MTY after repaint and reconfiguration on 11/18/2020 as JTN329.
    This livery works with the following variants of the ToLiss A320NEO:
    -CEO CFM Fences
    -CEO IAE Fences (Recommended for realism)

Lastly, feel free to use this livery as a base to publicly share other all-white or mostly white registrations. For anything else, the ToLiss paint kit will be better for your needs.
    Take note that the sharklets are painted but still look colorless in-sim. ToLiss default PWG engines will work with this livery, but the default LEAPs will need to be repainted on your end to be used.

18 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. [IAE] LIFT ZS-GAL

Repaint of the Toliss A320neo in the colors of Lift Airlines, South Africa, ZS-GAL.  Reminder that Lift does not currently use the A320neo.

13 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. [IAE] Lift ZS-GAO

Repaint of the Toliss A320neo in the colors of Lift Airlines, South Africa, ZS-GAO.  Reminder that Lift does not currently use the A320neo.

6 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. [IAE] SAA ZS-SZC

Repaint of the Toliss A320neo in the colors of SAA, ZS-SZC.  Reminder, that SAA does not  use the A320neo at this stage.

18 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Sputnik Aviation ToLiSS A320neo GoGreen livery

To emphasize Sputnik Aviation's commitment to helping our beloved environment, much like the commitment of everyone in the aviation industry, we made the #GoGreen livery for the ToLiSS A321neo & A320neo.

12 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. [CFM] China Eastern Airlines ─ ToLiss Airbus A320 B-6010

China Eastern Airlines ─ ToLiss Airbus A320 B-6010

This livery is made for ToLiss A320 with Carda mod CFM-56 engines

To install, simply transfer and unpack the archive along this path: YourXplaneFolder\Aircraft\Extra Aircraft\YourA320Folder\liveries

Any kind of feedback about livery is welcome!

Many thanks to everyone who downloaded this livery!

33 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. [CFM] Finnair PACK─ ToLiss Airbus A320

Finnair PACK─ ToLiss Airbus A320

The pack includes 4 liveries for ToLiss A320 with Carda mod CFM-56 engines:
    -OH-LXA
    -OH-LXB
    -OH-LXC
    -OH-LXD

To install, simply transfer and unpack the archive along this path: YourXplaneFolder\Aircraft\Extra Aircraft\YourA320Folder\liveries

Any kind of feedback about liveries is welcome!

Many thanks to everyone who downloaded this livery pack!

118 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. Sputnik Aviation ToLiSS A320neo livery pack

Sputnik Aviation is a community of learning and friendship. Pilots, aspiring pilots, air traffic controllers, and cabin crew from around the world come together with this virtual airline (callsign SNK - “Sputnik”) on group flights with the intention of becoming an airline for all. Follow us on www.facebook.com/SputnikAviation.

Sputnik 30k (Geometric livery)
    Sputnik 40k (QR code livery)
    Sputnik 80k (Geometric + Origins)
    Sputnik Origins (Black wave)

105 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. URAL AIRLINES / RA - 73821 / AIRBUS A320neo

URAL AIRLINES / RA - 73821 / AIRBUS A320neo 

To be honest, after a sleepless night, I'm a little lazy to come up with a description, but I tried to recreate the most realistic livery. 
    There is a problem of texture mirroring in the cabin of the aircraft, but it is not particularly noticeable
    If you want to support the author (me), then.... Leave a review...)
    If you find any shortcomings, please let us know! 
    Have a nice flight, thank you for choosing HOF

MADE BY HOF

91 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

12. Ural Airlines | Airbus A320 Neo Toliss | RA-73820

It's an accurate copy of a real Ural Airlines Airbus A320 Neo with registration RA-73663. 
    Livery contains custom registration in cockpit, hand-made pattern on tail and some of real markings at the aircraft's fuselage. 
    To install, simply drop downloaded files into the aircraft's livery folder. 
    This is the first version, so we are waiting for your reviews and comments! 
    Yours, 
    Ne6o Simulations

194 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. Smartavia | Airbus A320 Neo Toliss | RA-73663

It's an accurate copy of a real Smartavia Airbus A320 Neo with registration RA-73663. 
    Livery contains custom registration in cockpit, hand-made pattern on tail and some of real markings at the aircraft's fuselage. 
    Yours, 
    Ne6o Simulations

217 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

14. Aeroflot | Airbus A320 Neo Toliss | RA-73232

It's an accurate copy of a real Aeroflot Airbus A320 Neo with registration RA-73232. 
    Livery contains custom registration in cockpit and some of real markings at the aircraft's fuselage. 
    Custom passenger cabin are WIP. 
    Yours, 
    Ne6o Simulations

267 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. Uzbekistan Airways | A320 Neo Toliss | UK32023

It's an accurate copy of a real Uzbekistan Airbus A320 Neo with registration UK32023. 
    Livery contains custom registration in cockpit and some of real markings at the aircraft's fuselage. 
    Custom passenger cabin are WIP. 

Attention! IRL this plane is flying with SATCOM!
    Yours, 
    Ne6o Simulations

95 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. S7 Airlines | A20N | RA-73464

It's an accurate copy of a real S7 Airlines Airbus A320 Neo with registration RA-73464. 
    Livery contains custom registration in cockpit, custom cabin and some of real markings at the aircraft's fuselage. 
    Yours, 
    Ne6o Simulations

The cabin salon was made under the base textures of A21N S7 Airlines VQ-BGU from MPG. Special thanks!

350 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. (8K) Frontier Airlines A320-251neo "Baja the Whale Shark" (N342FR)

Frontier Airlines "Baja the Whale Shark" livery for the Toliss Airbus A320neo.
    Features:
    Custom Metallics Remade Textures Frontier Airlines Interior Frontier Airlines Cockpit Placards Accurate Frontier Stencils and Decals Compatible with both Default and Carda Jowol LEAP 1A Engines 8K and 4K Textures Available. 8K is recommended for X-Plane 12. 4K is recommended for X-Plane 11 and lower VRAM usage.  Special thanks and credit to Jetto for his base textures, paintkit, and screenshots!
    Feel free to join the Canvas Corner discord server where you can download other liveries from myself and good friends of mine: https://discord.gg/W2gFugg2ka
    If you like my work and would like to support me, you can donate via this link: My PayPal

185 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

18. (8K) Frontier Airlines A320-251neo "Champ the Bronco" (N307FR)

Frontier Airlines "Champ the Bronco" livery for the Toliss Airbus A320neo.
    Features:
    Custom Metallics Remade Textures Frontier Airlines Interior Frontier Airlines Cockpit Placards Accurate Frontier Stencils and Decals Compatible with both Default and Carda Jowol LEAP 1A Engines 8K and 4K Textures Available. 8K is recommended for X-Plane 12. 4K is recommended for X-Plane 11 and lower VRAM usage.  Special thanks and credit to Jetto for his base textures, paintkit, and screenshots!
    Feel free to join the Canvas Corner discord server where you can download other liveries from myself and good friends of mine: https://discord.gg/W2gFugg2ka
    If you like my work and would like to support me, you can donate via this link: My PayPal

96 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. (8K) Spirit Airlines A320-271neo Pack

Spirit Airlines livery pack for the Toliss Airbus A320neo.
    Includes:
    N906NK (Scratched w/ spirit.com engines) N910NK (Scratched w/ blank engines) N912NK (Scratched w/ HOME OF THE BARE FARE engines) N940NK (Revised logo) N973NK (Revised logo w/ neo mask) Features:
    Custom Metallics Remade Textures Spirit Airlines Interior Spirit Airlines Cockpit Placards Accurate Spirit Stencils and Decals Compatible with both Default and Carda Jowol PW P1000G Engines 8K and 4K Textures Available. 8K is recommended for X-Plane 12. 4K is recommended for X-Plane 11 and lower VRAM usage.  Special thanks and credit to Jetto for his base textures, paintkit, and screenshots!

976 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

20. (8K) Frontier Airlines A320-251neo "North the Harp Seal" (N338FR)

Frontier Airlines "North the Harp Seal" livery for the Toliss Airbus A320neo.
    Features:

144 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. Vistara A320neo livery pack for Toliss A320neo

Namaskar
    Vistara A320neo Livery pack for Toliss A320neo
    This pack contains 3 Liveries:
    VT-TNC VT-TQA VT-TYF This Pack Features
    Accurate fuselage dirt on all three liveries, TNC being oldest and TYF being newest Supports Carda LEAP engines Custom Interior Correct SELCAL Custom made wing exit and emergency cut markings Special Thanks to @Ron Baruah for the interior, and @Francis-BKNFor the helping me with the tail
    Screenshots are welcomed for preview
    May any inaccuracy be there don't hesitate to tell me

Thanks

125 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

22. (8K) Frontier Airlines A320-251neo "Shelly the Sea Turtle" (N316FR)

Frontier Airlines "Shelly the Sea Turtle" livery for the Toliss Airbus A320neo.
    Features:
    Custom Metallics Remade Textures Frontier Airlines Interior Frontier Airlines Cockpit Placards Accurate Frontier Stencils and Decals Compatible with both Default and Carda Jowol LEAP 1A Engines 8K and 4K Textures Available. 8K is recommended for X-Plane 12. 4K is recommended for X-Plane 11.  Special thanks and credit to Jetto for his base textures, paintkit, and screenshots!

132 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. Toliss A320neo Lufthansa FLEET PACK (old&new) incl. cabin 1.1.0

Hello everyone!

This is my very first attempt ever of creating a livery!
    Its now in version 1.1.0 which contains the complete Lufthansa A320neo Fleet!
    The pack has the old & new colours, special livery (D-AINY) and a textured cabin. With v1.1.0 I also added "D-AIJH operated by LH CityLine"
    D-AIJA Bad Kissingen (racoon windows) NC
    D-AIJB Eschwege (racoon windows) NC
    D-AIJC Lünen (racoon windows) NC
    D-AIJD Gera (racoon windows) NC
    D-AIJE Bad Segeberg (racoon windows) NC
    D-AIJH operated by Lufthansa CityLine (racoon windows) NC
    D-AINA OC
    D-AINB OC
    D-AINC OC
    D-AIND OC
    D-AINE OC
    D-AINF OC
    D-AING OC
    D-AINH OC
    D-AINI OC
    D-AINJ OC
    D-AINK Heidenheim an der Brenz NC
    D-AINL Weinheim an der Bergstraße NC
    D-AINM Freising NC
    D-AINN Lahr/Schwarzwald NC
    D-AINO Rastatt NC
    D-AINP Lörrach NC
    D-AINQ Bad Homburg von der Höhe NC
    D-AINR Landau an der Pfalz NC
    D-AINT Goslar NC
    D-AINU Hof NC
    D-AINV Erding
    D-AINW Groß-Gerau NC
    D-AINX Neu-Isenburg NC
    D-AINY Lingen LOVEHANSA special livery + racoon windows NC
    D-AINZ Neubrandenburg (racoon windows) NC

OC = old color
    NC = new color
    racoon = black "eye mask"

Installation
    Just unzip and drag the folder into your Toilss A320 neo liveries folder

If you spot something, let me know in the comments. I will try to improve as soons as possible.

3,191 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. (8K) Frontier Airlines A320-251neo "Chinook the Gray Wolf" (N369FR)

Frontier Airlines "Chinook the Gray Wolf" livery for the Toliss Airbus A320neo.
    Features:
    Custom Metallics Remade Textures Frontier Airlines Interior Frontier Airlines Cockpit Placards Accurate Frontier Stencils and Decals Compatible with both Default and Carda Jowol LEAP 1A Engines 8K and 4K Textures Available. 8K is recommended for X-Plane 12. 4K is recommended for X-Plane 11.  Special thanks and credit to Jetto for his base textures, paintkit, and screenshots!
    Feel free to join the Canvas Corner discord server where you can download other liveries from myself and good friends of mine: https://discord.gg/W2gFugg2ka
    If you like my work and would like to support me, you can donate via this link: My PayPal

245 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use