• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

A320 NEO (ToLiss)

32 files

1. (8K) Frontier Airlines A320-251neo "Sunny the Collared Lizard" (N310FR)

Frontier Airlines "Sunny the Collared Lizard" livery for the Toliss Airbus A320neo.
    Features:
    Custom Metallics Remade Textures Frontier Airlines Interior Frontier Airlines Cockpit Placards Accurate Frontier Stencils and Decals Compatible with both Default and Carda Jowol LEAP 1A Engines 8K and 4K Textures Available. 8K is recommended for X-Plane 12. 4K is recommended for X-Plane 11.  Special thanks and credit to Jetto for his base textures, paintkit, and screenshots!
    Feel free to join the Canvas Corner discord server where you can download other liveries from myself and good friends of mine: https://discord.gg/W2gFugg2ka
    If you like my work and would like to support me, you can donate via this link: My PayPal

112 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. (8K) Frontier Airlines A320-251neo "Wellington the Black-Footed Ferret" (N362FR)

Frontier Airlines "Wellington the Black-Footed Ferret" livery for the Toliss Airbus A320neo.
    Features:
    Custom Metallics Remade Textures Frontier Airlines Interior Frontier Airlines Cockpit Placards Accurate Frontier Stencils and Decals Compatible with both Default and Carda Jowol LEAP 1A Engines 8K and 4K Textures Available. 8K is recommended for X-Plane 12. 4K is recommended for X-Plane 11.  Special thanks and credit to Jetto for his base textures, paintkit, and screenshots!
    Feel free to join the Canvas Corner discord server where you can download other liveries from myself and good friends of mine: https://discord.gg/W2gFugg2ka
    If you like my work and would like to support me, you can donate via this link: My PayPal

91 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. IndiGo A320neo livery pack for Toliss A320neo

Namaskar
    IndiGo White livery pack for Toliss A320neo
    includes:
    VT-ITA VT-ITF VT-ITK Supports Carda PW engines
    Has accurate SELCAL
    Made as accurately as possible 

To download unzip into liveries folder of toliss a320neo directory
    Enjoy
    Thanks to @Alexandre Veronafor screenshots

Screenshots are welcomed for previews

73 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Swiss A320neo - Toliss A320neo

HB-JDC normal and christmas special liveries for Toliss A320neo
    Issue with sharklets will be fixed in an update soon including a custom interior
    To install, unzip the liveries into liveries folder of Toliss A320neo folder
    Enjoy

Special thanks to @Alexandre Veronafor screenshots

252 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. ToLiss A320 NEO British Airways G-TTND

This is a livery representing one of British Airways' current Airbus A320 NEO's- G-TTND.
    Featuring a major overhaul of most ToLiss default textures, greatly improving all areas from sharklet to sharklet on the wing, and nose to tail on the fuselage. This livery is compatible, and I would recommend you use it with the amazing Carda Jowol LEAP 1A mod.
    This paint has been produced with a large focus on XP12 lighting and shaders and is exclusively hosted on X-Plane.to.
    If you spot any errors or inconsistencies, let me know in the comments!
    If you enjoy these liveries, please leave a review; it helps me stay motivated to keep producing liveries for the community. 🙂

This livery is produced as a member of Canvas Liveries, the one-stop shop for the best liveries for X-Plane.
    Join our Discord Server to access our collective, growing repository of paints.

868 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Aero_K Jar Design A320 HL8384

When flip Aero_K, you can see K_oreA! It is KOREA!!! The Aero_K want to be a best LCC airlines in the Korea!
    This livery file include this...
    1. Aero_K paint.
    2. Custom Cabin
    3. FUN!!!

Can I request my livery? -> Yes, you can. Contact me on PM.
    Hey Pilot LISA, There is problem in this livery.-> Please tell me
    Thanks. Enjoy your flight!

4 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Jardesign A320 Asiana Airlines StarAlliance Special Livery

My first Payware A320!
    This livery include custom seat(Asiana magazine, Real seat. Real Entertainment Tablet.), custom ground handling service car(GPU, Push Back car)!
    Please contact me if you know registration of this aircraft(real asiana staralliance livery). I think it is not exist.(fictional)
    I am making Winglet. And winglet will updated soon:)
    I hope you enjoy this plane! Have a great flight sir!

14 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use